[YaoiOtaku Quiz] - "What Kuroshitsuji's type of eyes you've got?"

Saga

I got 38.. Lol

Earl Alois Trancy (アロイス・トランシー) - From 36 to 40

" Aqua eyes "

You got the "aqua eyes",or in other words - "The full with life eyes". You appear to be carefree,sometimes even deceiving into things,but actually you can be very manipulative and smart. You want to get the things done your way,and thus you will do whatever it takes. You lack faith in yourself.

Your lesson in life is - "Think twice."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• animegirl

• katsunek9

• chelx09

It was so fun! I got:

42 - Pluto

Pluto (プルートゥ)

" Dark red-brownish eyes "

You got the "dark red-brownish eyes",or in other words - "The loyal vow". You are a loyal and faithful person. But once you are hurt,you can turn in a real beast and show to others who is the boss. You know how to follow,but not how to lead. Once you find your destined one,you will vow loyalty from the bottom of heart. Your lack is the need to be alone,as a lone-wolf.

Your lesson in life - "Don't be afraid to let people close."

50 points-Undertaker

" Lemon-green eyes "

You got the "lemon-green eyes",or in other words - "The mystic color of Life and Death". You are a funny person,though your jokes can be considered as odd sometimes. You love to make tricks on people,but nothing goes over it. You know where the line is,and you don't cross it. You are good at being noticed,but at the same time you can be invisible,if you wish so. Your lack is that you are too closed in your own world.

Your lesson in life - "Be nice to all,no matter good or bad."

i really like it .

Undertaker (アンダーテイカー) - From 44 to 60

" Lemon-green eyes "

You got the "lemon-green eyes",or in other words - "The mystic color of Life and Death". You are a funny person,though your jokes can be considered as odd sometimes. You love to make tricks on people,but nothing goes over it. You know where the line is,and you don't cross it. You are good at being noticed,but at the same time you can be invisible,if you wish so. Your lack is that you are too closed in your own world.

• 4 weeks later...

Not complaining about the result XD

Earl Ciel Phantomhive (シエル ファントムハイヴ) - From 26 to 30

" Bi-colored eyes "

You got the "bi-colored eyes",or in other words - "The one with choice". You know your ways of doing things. Ready to choose and always in a need to choose. But the lack in you is that you often make mistakes. People get attracted to you easily,to your will power and inner strength.

Your lesson in life is - "Learn how to let go."

i scored 48

" Lemon-green eyes "

• 9 months later...

I got 46. - Undertaker (アンダーテイカー)

" Lemon-green eyes "

: ) Guess so. Pretty Close.

It's a fun quiz. Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I got 48 points and I'm Undertaker.

" Lemon-green eyes "

I have got 36

" Aqua eyes "

You got the "aqua eyes",or in other words - "The full with life eyes". You appear to be carefree,sometimes even deceiving into things,but actually you can be very manipulative and smart. You want to get the things done your way,and thus you will do whatever it takes. You lack faith in yourself.

34 points :) I honestly don't know how to respond to this since I haven't seen Kuroshitsuji 2

Claude Faustus (クロード・フォースタス) - From 30 to 36

" Yellow eyes "

You got the ''yellow eyes'',or in other words - ''The golden pair of eyes''. You are a strong person,who doesn't show any emotions. Not easily get into things,but once you do - you are the best of the best. You lack patience when something difficult comes across your path.

Your lesson in life is - "Learn how to share."

• 1 month later...

Pluto (プルートゥ) - From 40 to 44

" Dark red-brownish eyes "

You got the "dark red-brownish eyes",or in other words - "The loyal vow". You are a loyal and faithful person. But once you are hurt,you can turn in a real beast and show to others who is the boss. You know how to follow,but not how to lead. Once you find your destined one,you will vow loyalty from the bottom of heart. Your lack is the need to be alone,as a lone-wolf.

Your lesson in life - "Don't be afraid to let people close."

48 Undertaker

" Lemon-green eyes "

You got the "lemon-green eyes", or in other words - "The mystic color of Life and Death". You are a funny person, though your jokes can be considered as odd sometimes. You love to make tricks on people, but nothing goes over it. You know where the line is, and you don't cross it. You are good at being noticed, but at the same time you can be invisible if you wish so. Your lack is that you are too closed in your own world.

Your lesson in life - "Be nice to all, no matter good or bad."

I got 40 points~~

" Aqua eyes "

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

what a fun quiz~

i got 52 which gives me...

Undertaker (アンダーテイカー)

" Lemon-green eyes "