[YaoiOtaku Quiz] - "What Kuroshitsuji's type of eyes you've got?"

Saga

YO-Quiz-1-1.png

WELCOME to YaoiOtaku Quiz

"What Kuroshitsuji's type of eyes you've got?"

>>Instructions

Get a paper and pen,you'll need to calculate.

Each question will give you a certain

among of points.

Points will give you your answer.

You can skip a question,and logically it brings you -

zero points.

.::Letter's among of points::.

A's = 2points

B's = 4points

C's = 6points

D's = 8points

Question-1.png

"What is your fetish from the listed as follows?"

ⓐ Masochism

ⓑ Sadism

ⓒ Gore

ⓓ Animate Fetishes (Certain parts from the human anatomy)

Question-2.png

"If you are ordered to do something, which answer from the listed would you pick?"

ⓐ "Yes,My Lord."

ⓑ "Go to hell."

ⓒ "Everything has a price."

ⓓ "*bites them as an animal* No one orders me!"

Question-3.png

"Pick your favorite color,or the closest one to it,from the listed as follows:"

ⓐ Black

ⓑ Red

ⓒ Blue

ⓓ Green

Question-4.png

"What is your opinion of love?"

ⓐ "Such a thing is only for fairy-tales."

ⓑ "Oh,please,love me!Love me!Chuuu~."

ⓒ "I believe in love."

ⓓ "Love doesn't exist. Even in either Hell or Heaven."

Untitled-1-1.png

"What is your favorite flower,or the closest one to it,from the listed as follows:"

ⓐ "Rose."

ⓑ "I don't like flowers."

ⓒ "Blue iris."

ⓓ "Water lily."

Untitled-6.png

"What is your favorite animal,or the closest one to it,from the listed as follows:"

ⓐ "Dog."

ⓑ "Cat."

ⓒ "I don't like animals."

ⓓ "Bird(Any kind of)."

Untitled-7-1.png

"If you could go to a vacation now,where would you go?"

ⓐ The beach

ⓑ Onsen (Hot springs)

ⓒ Mountains

ⓓ Some extravagant hotel

Untitled-8.png

"Do you like sweets?"

ⓐ "Mmmm,very much! *_* "

ⓑ "Sweets make me fat!"

ⓒ "I'll bring you some next time."

ⓓ "I can't eat sweets."

Untitled-9.png

"Can you play chess?"

ⓐ "It's too hard for me."

ⓑ "Why not try me?"

ⓒ "Life itself is a game of chess."

ⓓ "War,or chess - I do them perfectly fine!"

Untitled-10.png

"How long would you like to live?"

ⓐ "I don't like making plans."

ⓑ "I believe some other source of power says how long will I live."

ⓒ "I hope I will reach my 70's at least..."

ⓓ "I have so much to do in this life,one life is not enough!"

Results

Sebastian Michaelis (セバスチャン・ミカエリス) - From 0 to 26

" Bloody-red eyes "

You got the "bloody-red eyes",or in other words - "The eyes of Hell."

You see through people with an ease and you know how to make things right. All your efforts always give a good result. Your lack is that you can't accept your flaws.

Your lesson in life - "Learn how to forgive yourself."

Earl Ciel Phantomhive (シエル ファントムハイヴ) - From 26 to 30

" Bi-colored eyes "

You got the "bi-colored eyes",or in other words - "The one with choice". You know your ways of doing things. Ready to choose and always in a need to choose. But the lack in you is that you often make mistakes. People get attracted to you easily,to your will power and inner strength.

Your lesson in life is - "Learn how to let go."

Claude Faustus (クロード・フォースタス) - From 30 to 36

" Yellow eyes "

You got the ''yellow eyes'',or in other words - ''The golden pair of eyes''. You are a strong person,who doesn't show any emotions. Not easily get into things,but once you do - you are the best of the best. You lack patience when something difficult comes across your path.

Your lesson in life is - "Learn how to share."

Earl Alois Trancy (アロイス・トランシー) - From 36 to 40

" Aqua eyes "

You got the "aqua eyes",or in other words - "The full with life eyes". You appear to be carefree,sometimes even deceiving into things,but actually you can be very manipulative and smart. You want to get the things done your way,and thus you will do whatever it takes. You lack faith in yourself.

Your lesson in life is - "Think twice."

Pluto (プルートゥ) - From 40 to 44

" Dark red-brownish eyes "

You got the "dark red-brownish eyes",or in other words - "The loyal vow". You are a loyal and faithful person. But once you are hurt,you can turn in a real beast and show to others who is the boss. You know how to follow,but not how to lead. Once you find your destined one,you will vow loyalty from the bottom of heart. Your lack is the need to be alone,as a lone-wolf.

Your lesson in life - "Don't be afraid to let people close."

Undertaker (アンダーテイカー) - From 44 to 60

" Lemon-green eyes "

You got the "lemon-green eyes",or in other words - "The mystic color of Life and Death". You are a funny person,though your jokes can be considered as odd sometimes. You love to make tricks on people,but nothing goes over it. You know where the line is,and you don't cross it. You are good at being noticed,but at the same time you can be invisible,if you wish so. Your lack is that you are too closed in your own world.

Your lesson in life - "Be nice to all,no matter good or bad."

Grell Sutcliff (グレル-サトクリフ) - From 60 to 80

" Light green eyes "

You got the "light green eyes",or in other words - "The will power of soul". You know no limits and easily can break free from whatever stops you. You can risk all you have to get just the only one you desire. People often can't understand you,but that's your uniqueness. Your lack is that you always take it to the edge.

Your lesson in life - "Know when to stop."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Rei

• Psyche.kun

• iellelicht13

I had to use a calculator for this XD both bad at maths and lazy XD

My score

58 points - Undertaker

Didn't expect that, but nice.

I hope all won't get the same result (since I got the same) xD Because I randomly chose the points,though - I calculated strictly for Sebastian because some might cheat ,just to get Sebastian. XD

I quite enjoyed this since it was different from most of the other quizzes (:

My result:

46 points- Undertaker

I got 68 :)

Grell Sutcliff (グレル-サトクリフ)

" Light green eyes "

You got the "light green eyes",or in other words - "The will power of soul". You know no limits and easily can break free from whatever stops you. You can risk all you have to get just the only one you desire. People often can't understand you,but that's your uniqueness. Your lack is that you always take it to the edge.

i got the same as Karin XD

42 - Pluto

You got the "dark red-brownish eyes",or in other words - "The loyal vow". You are a loyal and faithful person. But once you are hurt,you can turn in a real beast and show to others who is the boss. You know how to follow,but not how to lead. Once you find your destined one,you will vow loyalty from the bottom of heart. Your lack is the need to be alone,as a lone-wolf.

Lolz, i got Sebastian O_o

I was sure i will got Alois......but yeah I'm just a one Hell of a Buttler :p. lmao:msn_red_fox 14

It's fun quizzes :D

My result

I got 52 = Undertaker

" Lemon-green eyes "

You got the "lemon-green eyes",or in other words - "The mystic color of Life and Death". You are a funny person,though your jokes can be considered as odd sometimes. You love to make tricks on people,but nothing goes over it. You know where the line is,and you don't cross it. You are good at being noticed,but at the same time you can be invisible,if you wish so. Your lack is that you are too closed in your own world.

Mmm, I feel dumb, using a calculator....

" Yellow eyes "

You got the ''yellow eyes'',or in other words - ''The golden pair of eyes''. You are a strong person,who doesn't show any emotions. Not easily get into things,but once you do - you are the best of the best. You lack patience when something difficult comes across your path.

Wow,I didn't expect that,if I have to be honest. XD

Also,I can't believe that I didn't use calculator O_O XD

Earl Alois Trancy

" Aqua eyes "

You got the "aqua eyes",or in other words - "The full with life eyes". You appear to be carefree,sometimes even deceiving into things,but actually you can be very manipulative and smart. You want to get the things done your way,and thus you will do whatever it takes. You lack faith in yourself.

Fun quiz:

I make 60pts and I was in doubt 'bout what was my result so what else relate to me is that:

" Lemon-green eyes "

It was so fun, this is my result:

42 - Pluto

it was super fun to play XD

i got ^_^

Earl Alois Trancy

" Aqua eyes "

yup... thats really me O_O

• Like 1

" Yellow eyes "

Interesting ~

" Yellow eyes "

You got the ''yellow eyes'',or in other words - ''The golden pair of eyes''. You are a strong person,who doesn't show any emotions. Not easily get into things, but once you do - you are the best of the best. You lack patience when something difficult comes across your path.

My Result : 60 - Undertaker (アンダーテイカー) / Grell Sutcliff (グレル-サトクリフ)

Undertaker (アンダーテイカー) - From 44 to 60

" Lemon-green eyes "

Grell Sutcliff (グレル-サトクリフ) - From 60 to 80

" Light green eyes "

My Score: 46 - Undertaker (アンダーテイカー)

" Lemon-green eyes "

36 pts

Earl Alois Trancy (アロイス・トランシー) - From 36 to 40

" Aqua eyes "

• 2 weeks later...

My score ~ 62

Grell Sutcliff (グレル-サトクリフ)

" Light green eyes "

Hmm, interesting indeed~

" Yellow eyes "

I got 46 points: Undertaker (アンダーテイカー)

" Lemon-green eyes "