Database Error

Key

As many of you could see, the forum was down for 7 hours with a Database Error.

I disabled all add-ons to see which one caused the problem and it's the Credits system that causes it. Each time when I enable it, the forum is down again.

Now the problem is, I don't know if it's a conflict between the new shop and the credits system or which can be the problem. I tried to disable the new shop, but the credits error is still there.

I'm searching further for a way to fix it.

• Like 27

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• tuti

• Sloan

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the down time today. We were working to fix some issues that occurred since we tried the new shop. Some of the issues were fixed, on another one we still have to work.

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience, I know it's really annoying, but there isn't other way to fix it without down time.

The server provider's team are doing their part on the database to fix the issues. I see some posts and private messages, as well as visitor messages posted tonight, while they are working, are lost. Please, if you have any important messages save them, also save the messages you send tonight in case they appear as unread.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I know it's annoying. I'll announce when I get an update from them, that they stopped working.

• Like 5

KEEEEYYYYYYY

Despite that, THANK you for all the hard work you've done. We APPRECIATE it.

rabbit2

♥よ

• Like 4