^<v [Game] II

SailorRishi

^ thank you, give you a hug back ^^

v do you know which natsuki that i like? hahahaha xD (i'm sorry for stupid question theehee)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• itsapanda16

• rainbowman

^ the sun just raising but i'm already tired T^T

///<. even though i used to laugh there a biography book about anime character back then u.u>

v have you eaten?

nope it's OnKey (my avatar) kekeke natsuki's from starish and starish is group (or band)... then i think you've right answer kkkk ^^

^ hm.. it's hasn't.. i think... i don't remember it >///

v do you played vampire darling?

(in case you don't know what is it. it's BL dating games for android? or phone hehe)

^my city. -waves my city's NFL colors and pride in ur face with my profile- that was by no means rude. just being silly?

vtoday will be an great day and fresh new start for everyone on yo.

^the face of course. cause looking into the eyes of someone speaking, is the polite thing to do.

but if they or he is walking away, i check the back and lower. or if they are sitting and eating, i check their arms.

i'm short so i have an different pov on taller guys. i only like ever reach to their chests. five foot and 4 inches tall. proud of it too.

v same question for you.

^ I think that first, I look into the eyes of that person, 'cause the eyes are the mirror of the soul. (oh my, I say that? =])

V When you realize that you're obsessed with something, try to escape or drown in it?