Naruto: Returned & Renewed (Kiba x Naru)

KibaNaru

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KibaNaru

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Macys

• animegirl

Spoiler for Ch13 The Soul Marking Ritual

The ritual takes place the next day and Naruto is scared that he will loose Kiba forever. Will ths council approve or dissapprove?

Wow now i cant wait to read chapter 13, i hope the council whould approve their realtionships.

Chapter 13: The Ceremony can now Begin

-----Kiba's POV-----

We got up pretty early cause the ritual was at sunrise. The ritual was taking place in the Inuzuka shrine. We were however waiting for a long time. Finally my mom told us to come in. Naruto had a nervous look on his face i kissed him just to re-asure him that everything would be ok. Me and Naruto went in. My mom was on the council cause she is the head of our clan along with 9 other members including Tsunade. I looked towards my mom she stood up and started to speek. "Kiba Inuzuka, you have called this Soul Marking Ritual cause you claim to have found your soul mate is this correct?" "Yes!" I said with full confedence. "Right, now as you all know there is 3 partsto this process." my mom said. "1). The Confession of Love, 2). The Conformation of Love, and finally 3). The Marking of Love. Sometimes however if Kiba and Naruto's souls where soul mates their eyes would start to glow a orange color, this would bring out a 4th step. The Battle Style of Love. So without further adeau, lets get started."

Step 1: The Confession of Love

"Kiba Inuzuka, you bring Naruto Uzumaki before us saying that you have found that he is your soul mate, is this true?" my mom asked. "Yes!" I said. "Right, now infront of the council confess to Naruto the love you have for him." my mom said. I walked over to Naruto and took his hands in mine. "Naruto, we have been friends for I dont know how long now. We use to pull pranks in the ninja acadamy. And i will be honest with you, they where pretty funny. After a while i realized that I had feelings for you. Not like a brother, more like a lover... When you went away for a couple of years to train with that perv of a sensei, just to get stronger so that you could save that Sasuke asshole, i thouhgt that I was gonna die. I did not know how long that you would be gone. Then you came back!!! I saw how your body go all sexy and stuff, the only thing that i did not like that was new about you was thoes stupid baggy cloths you wore. I could not see your toned body... Naruto, I have and i will always love you no matter what!" i this kissed him with a bit of toung action but not outta lust but outta pure love.

Step 2: The Conformation of Love

"Naruto Uzumaki, Kiba has just confessed his love for you. Do you return his feelings?" my mom said. "Yes I do, i do return his feelings. I will always love you dog-breath." he said kissing me. "verry well next step" my mom said

Step 3: The Marking of Love

"Let the marking start!!!" my mom said. I looked over at Naruto he had a confused look on his face. "marking?" "im sorry naruto this will only hurt for a second..." i said pulling him closer, finding a spot on his neck. I bit the soft skin sinking my teeth into it. I could feel his tears flowing down his face. I then tasted his blood. Then I let his neck go. I then gave him a hug and cried on his sholder. "Im sorry... naruto i just cant bare to see you hurt..." i wispered in his ear while crying. I then looked him in the eyes.... THEY WERE STARTING TO GLOW ORANGE!!!!! "MOM!!!! I TH-THINK I FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!!! NARUTO'S EYES ARE GLOWING!!! "KIBA!!!! Y-YOUR EYES ARE GLOWING TOO!!!!!" Naruto said.

Step 4: The Battle Style of Love

"Quick Kiba, try to do my Rasengan!!!" Naruto told me. I made a shaddow clone and coppied what he did, sure enough, the rasengan apeared. I was amazed and then it faded. "Naruto try a Fang over Fang!" i said. Sure enough he did! The whole council (even my mom) was astonished! "Ok lets go make our decision shall we?" my mom said. The members of the council leftand they were gon for a long time. So i just held Naruto licking the mark on his neck trying to make it feel better. The council FINALLY made it back into the room.

"We have come to a conclution..." my mom said. "Kiba and Naruto are difinatly soul mates. So Kiba Inuzuka heir of the Inuzuka clan, can now call Naruto Uzumaki son of the 4th Hokage his mate and they are to be wed 1 week after Naruto's 18th birthday!"

AN: WOW that was a long chapter!!! I just love happy endings dont you? n_n any way please review!!! :D

• Like 2

Chapter 14 The Engagement Party

-----Kiba's POV-----

"the whole Inuzuka clan will host an egagement party for Kiba Inuzuka and Naruto Uzumaki!" my mother announced. Imwas really suprised that my mom would want to throw ME an egagement party... I always thought she would want to throw one for Hana when she would get married.... I looked towards Naruto, his face was lit up like a christmas tree. It was cute!

-----At the Party Naruto's Pov-----

The party was held later that night. I also noticed that Hinata came. I went over to her she looked happy. "Hey Hinata, whats up?" I asked her. "Im enjoying the party. Im glad that you found Kiba and that you 2 are to be wed. I wish you a life of happiness." She said. "Wow thanks Hinata!" I hugged her and she blushed. "Hey I was wondering, would you like to be my maid of honor?" i asked her. "Sure!" she said. Kiba's mom them brought out a cake. It was really big and it was a chocoloate cake my favorite!!! Kiba grabbed me by my waist and sat me down on his lap. He then started to feed me. It was one of the best nights of my life!!!!

AN: Well thats Ch14!!!! Ch15 is another lemon chapter!!!! However, i will not be able to update the story until saturday or sunday... Anywho, thanks for reading!!! :D

• Like 2

LOL TBC MEANS TO BE CONTINUED! I'm not done with ch14 yet I just wanted to post something to tell you guys I haven't forgotten about the story!!! xD