Naruto: Returned & Renewed (Kiba x Naru)

KibaNaru

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KibaNaru

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Macys

• animegirl

Idk I'll have to find time to type it up I have the chapter completely thought out already I just need to type it. Maybe sometime next week?

Hey my faithful readers!!! I have some bad news...

1). My internet @ my home is down... I'm curently on my phone which means I will not be posting any new chapters anytike soon. I have absolutely no idea when the internet will be back up... :(

2). After August 7th my tme will be taken up by marchibg band season and I'm very sorry...

I hope you guys understand that! Much love

-KibaNaru

Oh thats whas very bad new, I so looking forward to next chapter, Im going to miss to read your story, It whas very amasing story, I tottaly loved it, And yes i understand KibaNaru

I loved the latest chapter so much and so looking forward to chapter 11! *_______*

That's very bad news T_T *hugs* You don't know when you might get internet connection at home again? Did you contact the Internet provider?

Been reading some KibaNaru/NaruKiba fics on fanfiction.net and i have some AWESOME ideas for future chapters!!!!! :D

What really, hurrrrrrrrrrrrrra now im very happy, now im really looking forward to chapter 11, Congratulere Whit to Get Internett back again, thats good to hear, yes me to have read some good KibaNaru fanfiction.

Chapter 11: The 2nd Best Day of Your Life pt2 (with a hint of lemon)

-----Naruto's POV-----

-This is not actually happening...- I thought to myself. -Here he is my very first crush, and now my boyfriend asking me to marry him!!!- Tears started to form in my eyes. "Of course Kiba!!!!" i said "I will marry you!!!" he then cupped my face and brought me into a kiss. Not a lustful tounge filled one. Just a kiss. "Oh Naruto you have made me the happiest person on earth!! Now how bout we go and consimate this engagement?" he said. "Oh yes Kiba, i want you to make me scream your name." I told him. He did a couple of hand signs and POOF!!! outta nowhere a red and white tent appeared. "This is our clan's mating tent babe, i wanna use it tonight cause... Well you are my féoncie..." Kiba said. "Aww really just for me?" i responded. "yep and you better get your skinny sexy ass in there now!!!" he demended. I love it when Kiba gets demanding and goes all alpha dog on me. It makes me feel protected. Kiba picked me up an threw me on the bed.

-----Regular POV-----

Naruto and Kiba colide their lips wit eachothers. Naruto rubbed the bottom of Kiba's lip and begged for an entrance. Kiba obliged, and felt Naruto's toung in his mouth, exploring it and moaning in pleasure. Kiba broke off the kiss and looked at Naruto's confused face. "Why did you stop?" Naruto asked. "So that I could do this..." Kiba jumped on Naruto's body and started liking and biting his neck.* Naruto let out a loud moan and Kiba just grinned devilishly.

Kiba started taking off Naruto's shirt. And Naruto did the same. They started removing each other's pants. The two lovers were now both in their boxers and wrestling and making out at the same time.*They both took their boxers off exposing their manhoods. Kiba laid Naruto on the bed and stared to engulf his dick. Naruto let out a moan. "KKKIIIBBBAAA!!!" Naruto arched his back as he spilt his seed into kiba awaiting mouth. Kiba swallowed it and placed his lips with Naruto's. Naruto could taste his own seed.*Kiba looked at Naruto and said "Now lets fuck." "Dont use any lube babe, I WANT IT DRY!!!" Naruto responded. "Are you sure? Im pretty big you know..." kiba asked. "Yes..." naruto said with lust in his voice. "Ok well I wanted to ask cause I dont wanna hurt you. Kiba placed his dick right at Naruto's entrance and started thrusting. Naruto was in a lot of pain and tried to hold back his tears so that his lover would not see. But then the pain stopped and Naruto felt pleasure.*"uhhhh... Kiba!!! Harder, Faster!!!" Naruto moaned. Kiba did as he was told after grabbing Naruto's cock and matching his thrusts with his pumping. They were almost over the edge. "Just a little more..." kiba said "KIIIIBBBBA!!!! IM CUMMING!!!!!" Naruto moaned. Naruto came all over his chest and face and also Kiba's chest and face. Kiba soon after released his seed inside of Naruto. They both screamed their lover's name. Then Kiba pulled out of Naruto and laid on top of Naruto. "Kiba.... That was..... Ama.....zing...." Naruto panted. "Yeah... you know... how to turn... me on..." Kiba replied. Kiba and Naruto washed up and then put on their boxers and both fell asleep on Kiba's bed cuddling each other. *

AN: WELL THERE IS YOUR 2nd LEMON SCENE IF YOU GUYS HAVENT ALREDY DIED OF A NOSEBLEED, PLESE COMMENT!!! :D

• Like 3

I didnt Get nosebleed at all, amasing story and lemon, your really did very good work Whit this one, i love you story so much, so keep going Whit your story.

• Like 1

Spoiler for chapter 12

Kiba tells Naruto about a Inuzuka clan tradition. Naruto is kinda nervous cause he has to partake in this tradition

This chapter was HAWT *___* I so liked that idea "without the lube" :D Really good job, keep going! Can't wait for ch 12! *__*

The verry last lemon scene (which will be in the verry last chapter) is gonna be EXTREMELY long!!! And it is NOTHING compared to ch12's lemon scene!!! I have the whole fic written out!!! Just finished it last night!!!! n_n I can't wait till you guys read it!!!!!

Chapter 12: A Inuzuka Legend

-----Kiba's POV-----

I woke up holding Naruto in my arms like a teddy bear. -He's so cute when he is sleeping...- I thought to myself. -I need to tell him about the ritual...- Naruto started to wake up. "Good morning foxy!" i said to him amd gave him a kiss on his forhead. He yawned and said "morning babe..." "Naruto I need to tell you something important." I said. "sure tell me anything." he responded. "Ok i guess i will start with my clan's beliefs. Well us Inuzuka's believe that before life, our souls were just floating around space... but they where not alone. They were always with their soul mates. The souls where very fradgile and could be easily broken however. So thats when the souls found bodies. Thats where we come into the picture. The souls were sadly separated from their soul mates. Our souls have been wondering the earth since the begining of time looking for their soul mates. If 2 people find their soul's soul mate and they mark eachother (bite each other's necks), acquire a unique trait from the other. So, we Inuzuka's have this ritual called 'The Soul Marking Ritual' where we take our potential mates infront of the Inuzuka council and they approve/dissaprove of the couple. And Naru babe we HAVE to do it." i said. He looked at ma amazed. "So if the council approves our love, we can obviously stay together... right?" He asked me. "Yes we can." i responepded. "What if they dissapprove of our love?" he said in a sad tone. "....If they dissaprove,...... we can never be together..." i said. Imsaw tears start to form in his eyes. I grasped him in a giant hug. "Its ok Naruto.... I just KNOW that they will approve." i told him. "but it wont be easy. homosexuality IS accepted in my clan... But not lightly..." i held on to him for dear life. "Since i had to get permission from my mom (head of the Inuzuka clan) to bring you here, she knows about us. And she scedualed the ritual for tomorrow morning at sunrise." i told him and then kissed him. "are you sure that they will approve of us kiba?" and has any one in your clan found their soul mate?" he asked me. "yes, i know they will... And no no one has found their soul mate in my clan sadly..." i told him. We sat there in the bed for the rest of the morning and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

AN: Well thats Ch12!!! I might post Ch13 later today reviews are wanted!!! :D

• Like 2

Besides the lemon parts what are your favorite parts?

Mine are

1). "I never understood why Hinata acted so wierd around me... Maybe it was because she liked me???.... Nah! That couldn't be it!" -Naruto

2). Sakura: Hey maybe when we get back to the village, we can find you a sexy boyfriend!!!!

Naruto blushes slightly

Naruto: EWWWW SAKURA!!!! I DONT LIKE GUYS!!!

Sakura: Oh come on Naruto! I've seen the way you look at guys... espically Kiba!!

Naruto's blush thickins in range and in color.