Naruto: Returned & Renewed (Kiba x Naru)

KibaNaru

Chapter 8: Realization

-----Naruto's POV-----

The rest of the day, it kept raining so Kiba stayed with me again that night. That morning it hit me. -what if Kiba wants kids- I thought. That made me real sad. -I'll ask him about it when he gets up I hope that he doesn't, right now i'd rather not disturb him while he is asleep. I never realized how cute he looks when he is sleeping.- I got up and went to go get some breakfast when I was pulled back into my bed by a set of strong protective arms. "Where do you think your going foxy?" Kiba asked. He kissed me. I had a discouraged look on my face, and he happened to notice. "Whats wrong babe? You ok?" he asked me. "Kiba can I ask you a question?" I asked him. "Yeah babe anything." He said. I took a deep breath. "Kiba do you wanna eventually to have kids someday?" i asked. He looked at me with a strange look. then he said "Yes..." That hurt me a bit.

-----Kiba's POV-----

"Yes..." I told him. By his facial expression after I answered him hurt my heart. "ok..." he said "If you wanna break up with me now, I under stand..." I saw tears start to form in his eyes. I then took him back into my strong arms and kissed his forehead. "Naruto..." I said. "If having children means that I cant live with you in my life, then I don't want them." I claimed his lips, and broke it off. "Besides, we can always adopt." I told him. His face then looked very happy! "There is that smile I like." I said "Now how bout I go fix us some breakfast?"

AN: I know that was a short chapter but that just set the setting for the majority of the story. Reviews are wanted(needed)! :D

• Like 6

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KibaNaru

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Macys

• animegirl

I'm really in love with your story! I just saw it today, but had to read it all *___* Can't wait for a new chapter rabbit2

• Like 1

Chapter 9: A New Assignment

LATER THAT DAY

-----Kiba's POV-----

Naruto was summoned to Lady Tsunade's office after we ate breakfast. He has been there for the past couple of hours. I hope he gets home soon, cause I have a surprise for him. I don't have the surprise yet. I plan to give it to him on our date tonight! ;) I told Sakura yesterday at the funeral what i was planning to do. I hope my babe likes it.

-----Naruto's POV-----

I was standing in grandma Tsunade's office with Sai, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kakashi, and Yamato. "Alright!" Tsunade started. "I'm sending you all on this A-rank mission. You are to find the 2 aktuski members who are responsible for Asuma's death and bring them back dead or alive! You will be deployed sometime next week. There Shikamaru will give you more information. DISMISSED!" We all headed out of grandma's office. I was pulled aside when we where out in the streets... it was Sakura. "So Naruto, you and Kiba got any plans for tonight?" She asked me with a slight grin on her face. I really wish sometimes that she would not ask me about me and Kiba's love life. "No.. not that I know of." She giggled. "Ok... just wonderin'..." She then flew outta sight towards Ino. -What the hell was that all about?- I thought to myself. I headed home. It took me a while since my apartment was about 30min. away. It was a nice cool October day. I saw all the little kids running about in the streets, playing. I can remember when I was that young. Always telling people that I wanted to be Hokage. And telling them to "BELIEVE IT!!!" I don't know why i stopped saying that catch phrase.... Before I knew it, I was back at my apartment. I opened the door. And the sight I saw.....

CLIFFHANGER!!!! >:D :msn_red_fox 9

AN: Well that was another short chapter! xP Ch.11 will have more lemon!!!!! : LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS!!!!! :Red_fox4:

• Like 5

Oh your are so mean KibaNaru now must i wait to the next chapter for read what happend, i look forward to next chapter.

Chapter 10: The 2nd Best Day of Your Life

-----Naruto's POV-----

Before I knew it, I was back at my apartment. I opened the door. And the sight I saw..... was AMAZING!!!!! There laying on the couch was a completely NAKED Kiba Inuzuka!!!! It was like I was in heaven! That face, thoes eyes, thoes really really toned muscles, and his 10 & 1/2".... well you know.... rabbit16. And It was all for me!!! "Hey sexy, whats up?" He said. I did not know it but I had a really big blush on my face. "Aww my foxy don't wanna look at his alpha male? Its ok we will fix that!" He brought me into is strong arms. When I am in his arms I feel like nothing could hurt me. "Tonight is gonna be a special night for us Naru-babe..." he said in that husky sexy voice of his. "...w-why? Is there a special occasion?" I asked. "It is but I can't tell you right now. Latter on tonight I will." He pressed his lips against mine. Our tongs danced for a while and he broke it off and started to put on his cloths. "Why are you putting on your clothes?" I asked in a pouty mood. "Don't worry babe," he said "That kiss was only part 1 of our date tonight. There is a total of 4 parts. If you give me some time to get ready, we can leave." He then went back into our love-making room. It took him a while, but then after a few min. he came back. "Ready to go foxy?" He asked with a toothy grin. "Yep! Lets go!" I responded. "Ok but first I need to blindfold you first!" He put the blind fold on me and whistled. I guessed it was for Akamaru cause I heard a bark afterwards. Kiba then picked me up bridal style and we rode off.

-----Kiba's POV---

-I'm so excited for tonight. I have the best night planned out for my cute little foxy!- I thought to myself. Before I knew it we were at my family's secret mating grounds. I had to have permission from my mom (our clan's leader) to be able to use it. I took the blindfold off of my foxy and looked into those beautiful blue eyes. "We are here babe, your eyes are really beautiful." I said. I then claimed his lips. After a few min. he broke it off. He was blushing like crazy... it was really cute. "Where are we?" He asked me. "We are at a very sacred place for my clan." I told him. "Were gonna eat dinner here is that ok?" I told him. "Yeah... thats fine babe." He placed a kiss on my cheek. We finished eating our dinner of steak and shrimp stir fry. -Now is the time to do it- I thought. I got up and headed over to my bag. I took out a small velvet box. I headed over to Naruto, and got down on one knee. He gasped and put one of his hands over his mouth. "Naruto.." I began. "We were both young when I first saw you. I was so captivated by you I could not even think straight. When I looked at you all I could think was that you needed to be mine. I would have protected you from any harm that came your way. Then when you told me that you were going off to train for 3 years, I was really sad. I never thought I would see you again and then 3 days ago. You finally got back. I saw how much sexier you got as your body matured. Naruto baby I love you with all my heart, and if you need me to say it to the whole village just to prove it to you I will so Naruto, will you do me the honor of being my husband? Will you marry me?"

• Like 5

Wow, wow! What I found here! *__* Great fanfic *____* I love your writing style so much!

And the proposal *___*

• Like 1