[Quiz] What Type of Seme\Uke Are You? (with yaoi pictures)

aureliatya

found the interesting quiz

here the link :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Result

5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

You're the content seme. You are extremely happy as you are, like dominating and will do anything for your lover - the problem being that you're a bit, well, naff, or boring.

Perfect Match:

The Devoted Uke. Your constant content will keep him/her happy.

Crappest Match:

The Manipulative Uke. His/her forms of manipulation won't work on your perfect or happy exterior.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aureliatya

• ~Ashton~

• robertita

• Drag

My Result is :-

ManulipativeUke.jpg

Manipulative Submissive/Uke

Heh, you're that type of guy/girl who really should be dominant, but prefers to take it up... wherever. You're the one smirking when your dominant lover wraps you in an embrace, or goading your lover on in sex, and you like bossing people around - and being bossed around.

Perfect Match:

Needy Seme. You have something to give, boss, love and fullfill to him/her. They have insecurities which match your advantages.

Crappest Match:

Content seme. Borrrrrring. He/she doesn't have any insecurities to take advantage of, and it's just boring.

I guess that could be me leaf2

My Result...

Needy Dominant/Seme

Oooh... you're pretty insecure, and selfish, but you're a really nice person inside. Only if someone took away your insecurities. You'd be a proper dominatrix even the chance.

Perfect Match:

Manipulative Uke. He/she has stuff to give, you have stuff to mend. They pay you attention in exchange for you being occupied. What more could you want?

Crappest Match:

Completely Submissive Uke. It's like talking to a brick wall made out of pink. Don't go there.

It suits me almost perfectly... :D

6yaoicopy.jpg

Either/Both

Uh... you're pretty normal, and can adapt to either seme or uke roles, or neither because you don't think gender or sexual roles are right. You're pretty openminded but plain.

Perfect Match:

Either Devoted Uke or Content Seme. They're both pretty nice, but boring. Just what you need.

Crappest Match:

Any of the others. They are gender roles generally.

The first part is true =)) I'm a seke and an openminded person. The boring part just pisses me off(is this quiz all about boring? x.x).

2utq5na.jpg

Heh, you're that type of guy/girl who really should be dominant, but prefers to take it up... wherever. You're the one smirking when your dominant lover wraps you in an embrace, or goading your lover on in sex, and you like bossing people around - and being bossed around.

Perfect Match:

Needy Seme. You have something to give, boss, love and fullfill to him/her. They have insecurities which match your advantages.

Crappest Match:

Content seme. Borrrrrring. He/she doesn't have any insecurities to take advantage of, and it's just boring.

Lmao...manipulative?? yeah I am...loool...

weird Quiz O_o

anyway my result:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Completely Submissive/Uke:

You're a bit of an... airhead. You let people boss you around, you generally don't care about relationships but like someone hanging on your arm to make you look ''OMG KAWAII'' and you get forced into sex or other things, but you like it. You like it a lot, you dirty little whore.

Perfect Match:

Cold Seme. He/she is perfect because you're too stupid to notice them having it off with everyone in existance, and then you like the sex you have with them. Unless you catch an STD.

Crappest Match:

Needy Seme. You'd just ignore his/her pleas for attention so they would just smash your head in.

my results...

7yaoicopy.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Awww, look at you. You're so cute in the way that you give to love someone... even though it borders on stalker territory. Tone it down a bit.

Perfect Match:

Content Seme. They're always ''^_______^''. Something you love. Plus they'll give you attention too.

Crappest Match:

Cold Seme. Promisciousity... is not your thing

me stalker? ahahaha *shifts eyes*

You're a bit of an... airhead. You let people boss you around, you generally don't care about relationships but like someone hanging on your arm to make you look ''OMG KAWAII'' and you get forced into sex or other things, but you like it. You like it a lot, you dirty little whore.

Perfect Match:

Cold Seme. He/she is perfect because you're too stupid to notice them having it off with everyone in existance, and then you like the sex you have with them. Unless you catch an STD.

Crappest Match:

Needy Seme. You'd just ignore his/her pleas for attention so they would just smash your head in.

Just what I wanted! :D

Ahahaha i don't even know what to say about my result except dafaq is this? XD

3yaoi.jpg

Cold Dominant/Seme

You're a bastard... or a bitch. And hell, does everyone think you're sexy. You're vain, manipulative and hypersexualised, but hey, that's a good thing. Maybe someone will come along some day, but not yet.

Perfect Match:

The Completely Submissive Uke. He/she won't mind you shagging other people, as they're too busy flossing their nose. Hey, maybe ther cute nature will make you fall in love?

Crappest Match:

Devoted Uke. They would end up comitting suicide with you around. Stay away.

They would end up comitting suicide with you around

comitting suicide with you around

comitting suicide

how nice of them to do that O_o

i got :D

Needy Dominant/Seme

Oooh... you're pretty insecure, and selfish, but you're a really nice person inside. Only if someone took away your insecurities. You'd be a proper dominatrix even the chance.

Perfect Match:

Manipulative Uke. He/she has stuff to give, you have stuff to mend. They pay you attention in exchange for you being occupied. What more could you want?

Crappest Match:

Completely Submissive Uke. It's like talking to a brick wall made out of pink. Don't go there.

i am a little surprised O_O but it's kinda true ^_^

Manipulative submissive/uke

Perfect match:

Crappest match:

That is me for the most part :)

hahaha, i do love manipulating people~

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

This was my result I guess it could be true (if i was a guy xD)

Content Dominant/Seme

You're the content seme. You are extremely happy as you are, like dominating and will do anything for your lover - the problem being that you're a bit, well, naff, or boring.

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

The Manipulative Uke. His/her forms of manipulation won't work on your perfect or happy exterior.

Content Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

• 2 weeks later...

[h=3]Your Result[/h]5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is soo true ^^

d795db5d.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Awww, look at you. You're so cute in the way that you give to love someone... even though it borders on stalker territory. Tone it down a bit.

Perfect Match:

Content Seme. They're always ''^_______^''. Something you love. Plus they'll give you attention too.

Crappest Match:

Cold Seme. Promisciousity... is not your thing.

• 1 month later...

1yaoicopy.jpg

Needy Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

"a brick wall made out of pink" bwahahafoxy4

I got:

2yaoi.jpg

Heh, you're that type of guy who really should be dominant, but prefers to take it up... wherever. You're the one smirking when your dominant lover wraps you in an embrace, or goading your lover on in sex, and you like bossing people around - and being bossed around.

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

What can I see, it's true, very true.

Content Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

I keep getting seme stuff but I do not roll like that man!?

• Like 1

Shi........I can't stop laughing.....

2yaoi.jpg

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

We're the Crappest Match..........foxy4

My result...

1yaoicopy.jpg

Needy Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

• 1 month later...

Cold Dominant/Seme

You're a bastard... or a bitch. And hell, does everyone think you're sexy. You're vain, manipulative and hypersexualised, but hey, that's a good thing. Maybe someone will come along some day, but not yet.

Perfect Match:

The Completely Submissive Uke. He/she won't mind you shagging other people, as they're too busy flossing their nose. Hey, maybe ther cute nature will make you fall in love?

Crappest Match:

Devoted Uke. They would end up comitting suicide with you around. Stay away.

Not thing to say. LOL