[Quiz] What Is Your True Hidden Power ?

sarah3161

Your Hidden Power Is Dark Angel

You have a Evil and Demonic Soul. You use your hidden powers for the evil of hell. You are in constent war with the heavans for you want to destroy the pathetic humans were they want to save them. For all people see in you is that any emotion expecially love is a waste of your time but your so mysterious that people don't know you do have a shy emotions that are kept locked within you.

Gem Stone:Black Pearl, Eye Color:Black,Hair Color:Black with Grey Streaks that is down to your waist pulled in a braid

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• fuckmydicksilly

• ネイト

• Dark Ocean

[h=3]Your Result[/h]1103923815_lightangel.jpg

Your Hidden Power Is Light Angel

You have a happy yes quite soul. You keep somethings to yourself and like to be alone but don't mind showing your bright side to your friends. You find that hell is the worst of all scince your an angl from heavan. You use your powers for the forces of good to protect gods creatures.

Gem Stone: Canary Diamond, Eye Color:Golden,Hair Color:Blonde that goes to your shoulders

Quote:In my field of paper flowers

And candy clouds of lulaby

I lie inside myself for hours

And watch my purple sky fly over me

• 2 weeks later...

Your Hidden Power Is Light Angel:hamtaro-005 (4):

You have a happy yes quite soul. You keep somethings to yourself and like to be alone but don't mind showing your bright side to your friends. You find that hell is the worst of all scince your an angl from heavan. You use your powers for the forces of good to protect gods creatures.

Gem Stone: Canary Diamond, Eye Color:Golden,Hair Color:Blonde that goes to your shoulders

Your Hidden Power Is Light Angel:hamtaro-005 (19):

Your Hidden Power Is Fire

You have a strong and courageou soul. You show no fear when it comes to protecting the ones you love. You know when choosing between right and wrong. You also are quite the rebel.

Gem Stone:Ruby, Eye Color:Red,Hair Color:Red with Blonde streaks that is just below your arm pits pulled back into a pony tail.

Quote:If you're lost I'll keep you warm and if your low just hold on..cause I will be your safety.....don't leave home.....

I love it :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

Your Hidden Power Is Wind

You have a twisted soul. You change your directions and mind easily. Your beauty is you over powering feature. But many enemies are surprised by your beauty and your great power to control wind

Gem Stone: Amethyst, Eye Color:Grey Blue, Hair Color: Grey that goes to your shoulder blades

Quote:And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear

You shout and no one seems to hear.

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Your Hidden Power Is Water

You have a rather calm soul, but when tempted will get pissed off at those who bug you. You do whatever you can in your powers to help those of your allies and have a okay taste for human kind, but you find them rather annoying on occasions.

Gem Stone: Saphire, Eye Color:Ice Blue,Hair Color:Dark Blue that's long that goes to your waist.

Quote:If you wait for me

Then I'll come for you. Although I've travelled far, I always hold a place for you

In my heart. If you think of me, If you miss me once in a while, Then I'll return to you. I'll return and fill that space in your heart

• 2 months later...

You have a Evil and Demonic Soul. You use your hidden powers for the evil of hell. You are in constent war with the heavans for you want to destroy the pathetic humans were they want to save them. For all people see in you is that any emotion expecially love is a waste of your time but your so mysterious that people don't know you do have a shy emotions that are kept locked within you.

Gem Stone:Black Pearl, Eye Color:Black,Hair Color:Black with Grey Streaks that is down to your waist pulled in a braid

Quote:You said you read me like a book

but the pages are all torn and frayed

Hmmmm

Your Hidden Power Is: Earthly

You are sort of childish yet brave. If you get pissed off you become a very strong fighter. You hate seeing the earth die and you use your special powers to save the earth from becoming hell. You are loved by many and hated by few but you only despise those that try and destroy your wonderful earth.

Gem Stone:Emerald Eye Color:Lime Green Hair Color:Brown with green on the bottom tips and it is shoulder length flipped out.

Quote:I tear my heart open. I sew my self shut. My weakness is that i care to much. And our scars remind us that the past is real. I tear my heart open just to feel.

You have a strong and courageou soul. You show no fear when it comes to protecting the ones you love. You know when choosing between right and wrong. You also are quite the rebel.

Gem Stone:Ruby, Eye Color:Red,Hair Color:Red with Blonde streaks that is just below your arm pits pulled back into a pony tail.

Quote:If you're lost I'll keep you warm and if your low just hold on..cause I will be your safety.....don't leave home.....

• 2 weeks later...

1103923318_sdarkangel.jpg

Am I like that? Maybe... yes or maybe... no, but the quiz says...

You have a twisted soul. You change your directions and mind easily. Your beauty is you over powering feature. But many enemies are surprised by your beauty and your great power to control wind

Gem Stone: Amethist, Eye Color:Grey Blue,Hair Color:Grey that goes to your shoulder Blades

Quote:And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear

Buahaha bow before me!

• 2 weeks later...

Your Hidden Power Is: Earthly

You are sort of childish yet brave. If you get pissed off you become a very strong fighter. You hate seeing the earth die and you use your special powers to save the earth from becoming hell. You are loved by many and hated by few but you only despise those that try and destroy your wonderful earth.

Gem Stone:Emerald Eye Color:Lime Green Hair Color:Brown with green on the bottom tips and it is shoulder length flipped out.

Quote:I tear my heart open. I sew my self shut. My weakness is that i care to much. And our scars remind us that the past is real. I tear my heart open just to feel.

True enough especially the pissed of part lol~

• 2 months later...

• 6 months later...

1103923226_eswindgirl.jpg

Gem Stone : Amethyst

Eye Color : Grey Blue

Hair Color : Grey that goes to your shoulder Blades

Quote :

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear

i knew it all along.