---The Witches Book--- ~ Kitty + Arawn private~

kittypanda

Christen shrugged at the comment that Alex made, yeah he knew he was an asshole at times so what he didn't care but he laughed lightly at Niko. "Yeah I know! I landed a really cutie~" he said in a teasing tone while he looked back over a Alex a sly smirk crossing over his face as he squeezed the slightly shorter boys shoulder.

Adrian sighed shaking his head before he spoke up. "Isabella's diary is gone...." he said in a small voice trying to remind everybody that danger was still near by lurking in the shadows.

Christen's copper eyes narrowed slightly as his once joking demeanor dropped when the red head had spoken up. "What?! Your joking right!" his voice matched how he was feeling right now and that was anger. His grip on Alex's shoulders tightened slightly but then he realized he gripped him to hard and gave a soft sorry. The raven was wondering who in the hell would take the witches diary.

The red head frowned shaking his head slightly afraid of the ravens anger, "No I'm not... And we can head to my house and look up some stuff about what is going on..." Adrian's soft voice said as he gave the other three boys a look at basically said well what are we waiting for lets go kind of look.

The copper red eyed teen released a sigh as he rubbed his forehead with his free hand but nodded his head at the red head. "Alright lead the way..." The four boys walked out of the school as did the rest of the students. The sky looked blue now and clear. The ground was wet from the heavy rain that occurred earlier. While the boys walked down the side walk away from the school they felt a cold draft run through the air.

But when the got farther and farther from the school they noticed that it was dry and not a puddle was seen. When the reached Adrian's house the raven's eyes widened as he saw the size. It was a nice three storied manor with a long walkway that led up to the front oak and glass door. The driveway was lined with red and white roses on both sides. A large cherry blossom tree stood tall and proud, it shadowed the lightly painted blue manor.

Adrian smiled as he pushed opened the iron gates and walked down the walk way looking back and smiling sheepishly at the other boys. "Well you guys coming or not?"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Alex frowned slightly as he listed to Adrian and Christen talk. He ignored the cute comment though it was flattering and he rolled his eyes at the smirk directed his way. He didn't mind the tightening from Christen, but he was doing some quick thinking. He wished he knew more about the myth of Isabella Ravenswood because it would have helped him run through a list of possibilities as to who took the diary. He took in that the ground was drier the farther away from the school they went. He blinked as he saw where Adrian lived.

"Holy hell, Adrian," he said, eyes moving over the mansion and then across the cherry blossom tree. He smiled happily, more his normal self. "You've a wicked place."

Niko silently walked with the group. He had had little input in the conversation at the school because he was trying to remember what he had learned on Isabella. He smiled a little bit at the expression at Adrian's face as they reached his place. "Quite a place," he said with smile at Adrian. "Been here awhile, right?"

Adrian's face lit up a bright red color at the compliments that he was getting due to his house being very nice. He then smiled at Niko softly before he answered him. "Yeah... This is the Monroe manor... It's been in my family for quite some time now... So it has a quite a bit of history..." he said to the other three boys as the got to his front door. He was about to reach in his shoulder bag for his key until the door opened to revel a young male dressed in a black suit his gloved hands opened the double doors. A soft smile graced the males face as his dark eyes were shadowed by his dark brown hair. "Ah! Young Master Monroe you have returned earlier then usual... Did something happen at school?" he asked in his baritone voice while he stepped a side and bowed as he let the four boy's inside. Adrian answered him with a soft nod of the head causing the butler to sigh and frown. He then decided to let his young master be but followed after him, after he had closed the doors.

The entrance hall had a high ceiling with an all glass chandelier dangling from the ceiling, the hall was huge! Up in front of the double doors stood a very large family portrait that you can see while walking up the entrance steps. There was two ways you can go to make it to the second floor. There was stairs to the right and left of the landing. The floor that they stood on was marble while the steps were covered in red and yellow lining carpet. On the bottom floor where they were standing on the right there was a long hallway that lead towards the kitchen and the dinning room also the study hall was down there along with the family room.

On the left there was a long hallway that lead to the butlers room along with his parents room and the living room as well as the gaming room which had a sliding french glass door that led out towards the huge pool area.

The second floor which Adrian was now heading towards had his room and guest bedroom's and bathroom's along with another study room and the library.

Christen was amazed at how beautifully decorated the house was, and how huge it was. He could probably end up getting lost in here. "Damn... Who knew this kid was rich..." he spoke softly in a still amazed voice but he followed behind the red head so that he wouldn't get lost.

Alex laughed softly at the words, eyes taking in the interior of the building. He enjoyed the walk and he enjoyed everything he was seeing. He hadn't expected Adrian to live this because he went to a public school, but he supposed it some people just rather let their kids go to public school than private, or the kids would insist on it.

"Cool home," he said with a smile at Adrian, sliding off his hat because it was rude to wear it in a private place of residence. He ruffled his long hair lightly to remove that hat hair.

Niko smiled softly as he followed Adrian, now keeping a bit of a polite distance to keep anyone from thinking anything. He was always careful not to be too close to anyone should someone in the family think that there was something on. He never knew how a person's family would react. "I've always wanted to come here," he said with a smile as he looked around, admiring the architecture and just everything he was seeing.

Christen too took on a polite demeanor as well while he nodded in a agreement with Niko while he looked around the hallway in wonder. He stared at the paintings with raised eyebrows, some of them seemed kind of dark and creepy while others were nice and colorful. The butler was walking behind the boys with his hands clasped behind his back as he spoke up. "Young Master Monroe's family has lived in this house for more then a few years or so." the young male said in his deep voice telling the other three boys about Adrian's home.

Adrian then stopped at these double wooden oak doors that had an interesting vine design on them, the handles looked like two golden vines sticking out of the oak. He then opened the doors to reveal a large library with two stories to it. There was a spiral stair case that led up to the second floor of the library. In another corner of the room there was a fire place with two white leather sofa's facing across from one another. And a long oak table separated them (the table was in the middle).

The red head smiled as he walked in and turned towards the other three. "Here's the library..." he said gesturing towards all of the books which looked like every book ever made was in there.

The raven haired boy's mouth dropped slightly but he then regained his composer as his eyes scanned the room. "Wow... You sure like to read huh?" he teased the red head who in turn glared at him feeling more bold then before.

Alex found himself bristling a little at the Christen teasing Adrian. There was no need to feel put off by that, but he couldn't help it and it irritated him a little bit. His eyes slid over the books, mildly wishing he had more time to go through them. He enjoyed reading and a lot of these books looked quite old to him.

Niko stared at the wall of books, eagerness barely kept back by his cool facade. This place looked like heaven to him and Adrian was there so it just seemed overly surreal. "Adrian, this is...badass," he said softly, eyes still roaming the many bookcases. He barely registered that he had cursed, something he generally avoided. He smiled softly at Adrian. "Not getting rid of me now," he added in a low whisper, forgetting for a moment that the others were in the room.

Christen noticed how peeved off Alex got so he walked over to him putting an arm around his shoulder and smiling at him lightly. "Aw are you jealous? Do you not like me teasing other guys?" he said in a soft and low teasing voice as he eyed him with a seductive glance.

Adrian laughed lightly at what Niko said and shook his head giving him a soft smile while he walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "No... Why would I..." his voice was in a low whisper as well forgetting the others that were in the room with him. The butler coughed and that made Adrian look over at the brown haired male. "Master, would you and your..." he paused for a minute as his dark eyes glanced at the Christen and Alex with distaste while he then glanced a Niko with approval. "Friends like something to drink and eat?" his voice was uneven and he looked quite uneasy.

The red head turned his head as he nodded it at the male. "Yes please, uh could you make that vanilla tea that I like? And some ice cream cake too please." His voice was soft and sweet and so was his smile.

Christen glared at the butlers back as he watched him walk out with narrowed eyes, "Jeez what an ass..." he muttered quietly to himself but then he looked at the others. "Well what are we waiting for lets get searching!"

Alex turned dark red at the words and the smile from Christen and he shifted a little uncomfortably. "I am not jealous," he said defiantly, eyes slipping away from Christen and he met the look from the servant with a cool glance of his own. What was that man's problem?

Niko smiled softly at the words from Adrian, glad that Adrian at least somewhat liked him. He arched an eyebrow as he noticed the servant glance at Christen and Alex before heading off. "I'm guessing he doesn't enjoy the flirting you two keep doing," he said with a smile at Christen and Alex before he slipped off to peruse the books. "Which ones are the older ones," he asked with a smile at Adrian. It would be best to start there.

Christen huffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he walked over to a shelf and looked through the titles and labels wondering which books could help them in their search. "Damn... You have so many books! How in the hell are we suppose to find anything!" the raven huffed once again getting aggravated by this whole blind search.

Adrian rolled his eyes as he grabbed Niko's hand and pulled him, while he went to the second floor landing in the library he walked over to a clean shelf but froze. He released Niko's hand and gasped, the shelf that held the books were gone. "How can this be! Who was the last person in the-" he paused in his sentence as he gave a loud groan. "Jenny must have taken them out..." he slumped to the clean marble floor sighing dejectedly.

Niko's cheeks turned a little red at the hand grab, but he followed Adrian. He frowned slightly as he saw the books missing. "Whoever Jenny is, she missed something," he said as he reached up to the highest shelf and slipped his hand to the back, thumbing a small lever that caused something to pop open and he pulled out a slender book and he handed it to Adrian. It was good to be able to spot things that others usually missed, at least in this.

Alex smiled a little at the huffing and he leaned up to give Christen a swift kiss on the cheek to distract him before he started to go up the stairs to follow Adrian and Niko. "I'm fairly certain Adrian would know," he said with a smile at Christen.

The red head looked at the book and his eyes widened as he jumped up and snatched the book from Niko before he gave him a light kiss on his cheek. "You found it! My dad hid this book here when I was eight and Jenny was ten! Ha! Beat that big sister!" he said with a grin on his face as he walked past all three boys and down the stairs towards the white leather sofa's and sat down on one of them opening the thin and small book. "Ha! One point goes to me!" his gin still on his face but none of the boy's heard the Library door open nor did they notice a shadow slip in.

All of a sudden nice slender arms warped around Adrian's neck as somebody leaned into his ear and whispered, "Aha! The point goes to me my dear little brother!" the voice whispered slyly in the younger red heads ear.

When Christen walked down the steps he noticed a very beautiful red headed girl, her hair went down to her waist in soft waves. Her body was an hour glass shape and she was wearing tight blue jeans and a navy blue top that had the sleeves going off of her shoulders. And white sneakers to top it off. He noticed how she was draped all over Adrian who looked like he was flailing around trying to get out of the girls death grip.

Niko gently plucked the book out of Adrian's grip so the girl wouldn't get it. He watched her coolly, assuming that she must be Adrian's sister. He lacked patience with people like her, but he kept that off of his face. He could play nice if it was necessary to, which it was given that she was Adrian's sister. "You must be Adrian's sister," he said with a soft smile despite the polite, cool tone. "I'm Niko, this is Christen and this is Alex."

Alex arched an eyebrow as he saw the girl hanging onto Adrian. He hadn't known that Adrian had family, but that shouldn't have been a surprise since he barely knew Adrian. He waved slightly as he was introduced and he smiled brightly at her, waiting for her to introduce herself.

The red headed girl blinked at the three other boys still with her arms around her trying to escape little brother. "Jennifer! Get off!" he yelled at the girl who was cuddling him tightly, he was starting to lose his cool which was so unlike Adrian but then she let go of him causing him to fall off of the sofa and land on the small carpeted area that the sofa's were on.

She walked up to Niko and walked all around him checking him out and sigh softly, "Jeez... You really do scream my brothers type..." she said walking away from him. When the other red head heard that he sat up with a very large blush on his face. "Jennifer!" his voice sounded embarrassed with a hint of anger. She looked back at him and smiled innocently at him. "What? I'm looking for cute guys..." she said shrugging her shoulders but then her eyes landed on the raven.

"Oh! You are so cute~" she said in a sing song voice as she draped her arms around Christen who had a twitching eyebrow, a very annoyed look crossing over his face. "Please get off of me..." he said through gritted teeth not liking this girl one bit. "Ah... Why?" she pouted looking at him with sad puppy dog eyes. Adrian had enough of his sister acting like this so he marched over and grabbed her arms and pulled her off of the raven.

She started to flail in his grasp causing him to sigh. "Jennifer... Please don't clang to people you don't know..." he said lowly and in a deadly tone that sounded unlike him at all. She frowned then rolled her eyes. "Whatever.... Anyways I heard from Mike that you were looking for some books right?"

Niko reached down to help Adrian up. "Are you all right?" he asked, helping Adrian to his feet, eyes still watching the sister. She was one of the reasons he never dated them, other than that he had no interest in being with a girl intimately. He found himself wishing she'd leave already and they had just met.

Alex's eyes narrowed as Jenny clung to Christen. "Because he's mine," he said, voice quite cool as she protested letting go. It was a bit of a lie because nothing had been set up yet, but he didn't care at the moment because his insides felt like they were holding a monster inside.

"Yes, we're looking for books, Jennifer," Niko said, finding it amusing at how Alex and Christen were acting. He smiled softly at the girl. "Do you have any idea where they would be?"

She looked over at him and nodded her head slowly as a smile creep on her small slender face. Her head tilted back and she looked up at her younger brother then back at Niko. "I do know where they are at but... You have to kiss Adrian... I want to see if he really does like guys cause my friend wants me to hook her up with him..." his eyes widened as a deeper blush crossed over his pale face. "W-w-we just met today Jen! I-I can't kiss somebody I just met!" His sister escaped from his grasp as she fully turned around. "Well then you wont get the books back..." She was really testing him today.

He glared at her even though it looked more like a pout then a glare.

Christen walked over to Alex with a smirk on his face, "So I'm your's huh? I didn't even know you wanted me..." he purred lowly in his ear in a playful kind of tone but his attention went back to Adrian and his sister. 'Ah so she has the books... But why would she want to see her brother kiss another guy?.... What an odd girl...' he thought to himself as a bored look came across his face.

Niko's cheeks colored at the sister's demands. He hadn't expected that in the least and he would have much rather kiss Adrian under better circumstances. However, the books were desperately needed because of their situation. He gently slipped his arms around Adrian and pulled the smaller boy close. "I promise to make everything up to you later," he whispered softly in Adrian's ear, tone gentle and promising. He gently slipped his fingers under Adrian's chin and tilted Adrian's head ever so gently. He hesitated just a second, eyes slipping over Adrian's face before he smiled warmly and ever so gently kissed him, demanding nothing.

Alex colored at the words and he rolled his eyes slightly, smiling sheepishly. "Be warned, I don't share," he answered, tone low and teasingly dangerous as he regained his composure. He gave a playful wink before his attention turned to Adrian and Niko to see what they would do. He had to stifle a giggle at the kiss, feeling a bit like a kid caught sneaking into the cookie jar.

Adrian's face couldn't get any redder then what it was at the moment, his face and hair color matched perfectly. His blue eyes widened as he had his arms by his sides not knowing what to do, he wanted to yell at his sister for saying that and making him do this but the words that Niko said made him feel well he wasn't quite sure. After a few minutes of his arms just being by his sides he slowly raised them up and wrapped them around his neck closing his eyes slowly as he kissed back lightly.

Jennifer smiled softly at that thinking it was cute, it made her giggle softly. Oh how she wished she had a camera right now but atlas she didn't. She was about to open her mouth to say okay you can stop now but she saw Adrian press his lips even more against Niko's deepening the kiss slight, his fingers made little circles on the back of his neck.

Christen couldn't help but laugh at what Alex just said so he turned his attention away from the other two boys who looked like they were enjoying each others lips. "Well I don't mind, I hate sharing too... Cause once your mine, your mine... Unless I dump you... Of course..." He gave a slight chuckle as he spoke lowly to Alex.

((ooc: I keep giggling.

Niko was a little bit surprised when Adrian slipped his arms around his neck and kissed back, but he didn't question it. He kept up the kiss for a little longer before breaking it off so he could breathe better. He smiled softly down at Adrian before his cheeks reddened as he remembered that others were in the room and he slowly loosened his grip on Adrian, heart thumping far too loud.

"Oh? You plan on dumping me?" Alex teased in a low purr, smiling softly as he looked up at Christen. He gently pulled the boy a little closer. "You won't want to when I'm done with you," he added in a purr in Christen's ear before letting Christen go, attitude going back to of an overexcited kid.

((ooc: oh my god me too!

Adrian's face was so red it looked hazardous for his health, his own heartbeat was thumping against his rib cage quite loudly. His heart felt like it would give out due to it beating so fast. Jennifer busted out laughing and saying that the kiss she just saw was the cutest thing ever. Once her giggles died down she grew very serious looking at the four boys then at her brother. "There in father's study... He was in here when he heard about what happened at your school... He was really concerned and confused at about it so he was going through the books and found something..." she said in a soft voice which made Adrian's embarrassment die down. "Father's home from his trip?" She nodded her head. "Yeah I'll go get him and the books..." with that she walked out leaving the boys standing there.

Christens eyes flashed with a mistevious look in them, that purr did something to him but it subsided quickly when he heard about the books and finding something out. "So I'm guessing we can't follow her right?" he asked in a now serious voice as he saw Adrian shake his head. "Nobodies aloud in my father's study expect my father and sometimes me, my mother, and Jen..." The raven nodded his head understanding that everybody needed privacy every once in awhile.

Just then the doors opened up with the butler walking in with the tea and cake, he sat the tray down on the table and bowed before he left the room. Adrian walked over and sat down on the sofa and took a plate that held the homemade ice cream cake.

Niko smiled a little at the blush on Adrian's cheeks before his direction turned to the sister, ignoring her giggling. He frowned slightly at the mention of the father, wondering what he could have found. He nodded slightly at Mike as the butler came in and set the tray down before he took a seat beside Adrian.

"What should we expect when your father comes in?" he asked, looking as new-found crush.

Alex frowned slightly at how the father was talked about and he took a seat in a chair, watching Adrian take the ice cream cake. He was getting a bit nervous because he never did well with fathers, especially ones that had a spot that few people were allowed to enter. He waited patiently for Adrian to answer, really wanting to know so he didn't make any wrong moves.

Adrian had to think for a minute handing his newly-found crush a plate as he handed the other two theirs as well as the tea cups, placing them down in front of his two new friends and Niko. "Well... He is really tall... Kind of harsh looking at first glance but he is a teddy bear at heart! He can be... Kind of brutal when it comes to meeting new people well the people me and my sister bring home with us I mean... So if you make a really good first impression then your set for life, if not then he kicks you out..." he finished as he took a bit out of his cake shivering with delight at the taste of it's homemade goodness.

"Mm! Mother makes the best homemade ice cream cakes~" he said in a cheery kind of way.

Christen nodded his head at what Adrian had just said sitting down next to Alex and picking the plate up as well. He took a bite out of it and his eyes widened slightly. "Oh... My... God... This is the greatest cake I have ever ate!" he said in a slightly childish voice. This was sweet and sweets was his weakness. "Adrian do you think your mother can make my god father a cake for his birthday?" he asked before he took another bite out and smiling like a kid on Christmas day.

The red head just laughed lightly and smiled softly at him while he shrugged his shoulder's, "I don't see why not... I can ask her later if you like..." The raven nodded his head in a quick motion. "Please do~" That made Adrian laugh again before he nodded his head.

Niko smiled softly as he took his plate and he took a bite. The cake was really good, but he didn't have quite the same reaction that Christen had. He didn't particularly care for sweets in general, but the cake was something he could finish without forcing himself to. "So, Alex here is out of luck," he teased with a playful smile at Alex who stuck his tongue out at Niko, tongue ring showing briefly as he did so.

"Your mom is good," Alex said with a happy smile after taking a bite of his ice cream cake. He smiled softly at Adrian taking another bite of the food before rolling his eyes at Christen's reaction. It was cute how the older male seemed to melt at the taste of the cake. He hadn't pegged Christen for a sweets man, but anything seemed possible especially after what had happened at the school today.

Adrian smiled at everybody once he finished off his cake he placed it down and took a sip of his nice warm vanilla tea sighing in contentment. The tea always calmed down his nerves but he did however pout when Niko teased Alex. But he shook his head making the pout go away.

Christen noticed the tongue ring and thought of something perverted he was about to open his mouth until the doors opened and a cough was heard causing them to look over at where it came from. They saw Mike the butler opening the door all the way. "Now entering Master Monroe with his daughter Mistress Monroe..." he said before moving out of the way to revel a man who had crimson red hair and dark blue eyes wearing a pair of nice black pants and a nice long sleeved white button down shirt. The man had square framed glasses that seemed to look right on his face. He was young looking and Adrian looked slightly like him but not a whole lot.

He had an air about him that seemed like he was somebody who is important and demands respect. In his hands he held four books stacked on top of another, they looked very old but still in great condition considering the fact that they have been around for god knows how long. While the rest of the books were being held by Jennifer. Adrian stood up and smiled softly at the young male. "Hello father... I see you are well..." he spoke politely and softly but his father just gave him a sweet heart warming smile. "And I also see that you are as well... From what I had heard I mean..." his voice was deep and even his own voice held that demanding tone to it.

Niko looked up as the older gentleman entered the room, surveying the man's appearance and attitude. As he thought, this was a man in command of himself and he highly doubted it would be wise to cross this man. He stood because it was the polite thing to do when someone entered the room. He waited politely for Mr. Monroe to finish his conversation with his son, eyes slipping to Jennifer at the last sentence. It sounded like she had blabbed. Gods, did he dislike girls sometimes.

Alex blinked a little as he saw Adrian's father, feeling woefully out of place in his attire, but he stood as Niko did. He may not be conventional in most senses of the word, but he knew how to be polite. He smiled softly at the father, waiting for the man to speak first. He didn't want to interrupt or cause a scene.

Christen followed suit and stood up as well, he had to admit the man did look very intimidating but he seemed nice enough although he kept his mouth shut. He knew when to behave and when not too and this was one of those times to hold your tongue until you are noticed kind of times.

Adrian's father then slipped past him and towards his friends with a harsh glance and calculating one as well. He looked like he could see into your very soul with his intense glance but his son coughing slightly making him look back at him. "Uh father let me introduce you to my friends... That's Niko, Alex, And Christen..." he said pointing to each boy with a nervous look crossing over his face. His father didn't say anything until his eyes landed on Niko. "So my daughter told me that you kissed my son... Is that true?" his face and voice were unreadable. And that made Adrian pale. He was praying to god that his father wouldn't hate his new-crush.

Christen shifted slightly feeling the tension in the air, he was hoping that Niko wouldn't get into trouble. I mean yeah sure he just met the guy but he was nice and sweet and well his friend now so he kept his fingers crossed.