---The Witches Book--- ~ Kitty + Arawn private~

kittypanda

Adrian led the way to the art room, he had to adjust his art supplies that he held in his hand every few minutes. The atmosphere between the two boys was calm even though there was that still slight uneasiness, the redhead looked over at the other long haired boy from the corner of his blue eyes. For some odd reason this guy made he feel nervous and uncertain, like something about him made him feel... weird. As the two neared the art room they pasted by two students who were talking among themselves. Which caused him to momentarily look over at the two boys. That uneasy feeling increased ten fold.

He quickly looked away from the two boys before they even noticed him staring at them. His walking moved more quickly this time making it to the art room in just a few minutes. Adrian stood still with his hand raised over the door knob not turning it or touching it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christen opened both of his copper eyes turning his head off to the side so that he was now looking at the other. "Nope... But since Halloween is around the corner I just thought that I such tell a scary story since the mood is right..." he smirked while his head was still resting against the window. He kept his eyes on Alex for a few minutes but turned his head away from him because he felt somebody was watching him. And he was right. He caught sight of a cute red head staring at Alex and himself. But the red head looked away quickly from him and the other student walking away quickly with another cute guy following after him. "Hm... I wonder who those two are..." he said out loud. His smirk was widening even more.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

"Oh! That's Niko and I think the other kid is Adrian," Alex said excitedly, leaning forward a little to glance at the other two students before he sat back up. He smiled slightly as his cheeks turned a little a red. He generally made it a habit to know the names of most people which was why he had been surprised when first meeting Christen. He did know Niko somewhat since their homes were only separated by a street. It was nothing more than an acquaintanceship, however. He hadn't wanted to try and make it more given that Niko seemed off-stand-ish a lot of the time.

___

Niko glanced at the two boys that Adrian had been looking at it before his eyes slipped to Adrian, frowning slightly as he noticed the boy had stopped walking. He just lightly touched Adrian's shoulder with his finger tips. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, taking in Adrian's demeanor.

Christen raised an eyebrow intrigued by this new information. "Niko and Adrian huh..." he said the two boy's names testing it on on his tongue. "Hn... How... Interesting..." his lips changed from a smirk to a playful smile."Well Alex shall we go and see what those two boys are up to? Or... Do you want to skip school with me?" he asked in a playful voice thinking that it would be fun to talk to those two cuties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian looked over his shoulder as he gave Niko a sweet smile. "Yeah... I just felt uneasy for a minute..." he softly said still smiling at the other. He then turned his head back to in front of him, his hand gripped the door nob and twisted it until there was a satisfying click which had singled that the door was open. He walked inside turning the light switch on lighting up the once dark room. The rain was seen through the windows showing that there was no chance in hell that it would let up anytime soon. He then walked over to a wall on the left side of the classroom which had on stands unfinished paintings. One of them he recognized as his own. The painting was still in a beginning state which meant that the pencil lining was showing still.

He picked it up and walked over to a stand and placed his beginning painting down. The picture was of a beautiful woman with long eyelashes that framed her oval shaped eyes perfectly. Her face was slander face which had long flowing wavy hair that framed her face perfectly. The hair was long and flowed over her slander shoulders and that had taken up half the page. Just her face and shoulders.

Alex stood and brushed off his clothes before he smiled at Christen, slipping his things into his bag. "Sorry, I don't misbehave on the first date," he said with a playful wink as he walked off towards the art room. He shifted his bag on his shoulder as he opened the door to walk in, not at all worried that he was going to say hi to people who were near strangers. He waved at Niko and Adrian, walking over.

Niko had followed Adrian inside and he studied the picture that Adrian had set down. "She's beautiful," he said with a soft smile, looking at Adrian. The boy was good at what he did, great even. It was refreshing to see someone with an eye for art instead of people who just claimed to be good. He looked up as the door opened again and in stepped someone who was familiar. It took a minute before he recognized who it was and he waved though a slight frown creased his face. What was Alex doing here?

Christen just shrugged his shoulders he gave it a try at least but he ended up dusting off his pants and following the smaller boy. Once he entered the art room he looked around until his eyes landed on the two guys from earlier. His smirk was once again showing on his face as he scanned both boys over and thought they look okay but Alex was the one who caught his eye the most. So he gave a friendly wave at the two boys. "Yo..." was all he said before he crossed his arms across his face, his copper red eyes held a light amusement in them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian smiled back at him as a light blush covered his pale cheeks. "Thank you..." he said softly but also noticed that the room held two more occupants. It was the two boys from earlier that day. A sudden uneasiness washed over the redhead causing his knees to buckle causing him to fall to the ground on his knees. A shiver racked through his body as he wrapped his arms around himself. The storm outside got worse, lightening flashed across the very dark sky. Thunder boomed loudly slightly shaking the windows. The picture of the woman soon turned evil looking, her rose petal lips were twisted up in an evil demonic smile.

Niko's eyes widened as he saw Adrian fall and he leaned down to gently help the boy up and over to a chair to sit. His eyes scanned Adrian's face worriedly. "Hey, Adrian," he whispered softly, fingers gently gripping Adrian's shoulder. "It's all right, everything's fine."

__

Alex inhaled sharply as he saw Adrian fall and he moved to help, but Niko beat him to it. He glanced up as thunder cackled as lightning flashed against the sky and he slid away from the window, unconsciously slipping close to Christen. "Oh, I knew it," he whispered, tone serious for one of the few times in his life. He shivered a little, eyes slipping to the painting and he frowned slightly. He had barely glimpsed it before, but he knew it had changed...and he knew he had seen the face before. His heart start to race and he slid a hand into Christen's pants pocket and quickly slid it out once he had the lighter in hand. His eyes slipped around the room, making sure no one was there. He flicked the lighter on just as the power went out in the school, plunging them into darkness.

He grabbed Christen's hand to lead him to where he knew Niko and Adrian were, avoiding the evil painting entirely. It needed to be destroyed, he felt that deep down, but not in the dark, not when things could abound.

Adrian was shaking when the power went out so he moved forwards and gripped the front of Niko's shirt still shaking while he had done so. He knew something horrible was going to happen today ever since he had woken up. Just the the intercom came on seeing as though it was the only power source that was working. The principles voice came on. "Students and Teachers I would like to inform you all not to panic and to stay where you are at while we try and fix the problem that is all...." and with that said and down the intercom shut off. That made the redhead look at the three other boys. "So what do we do now?" he asked in a slightly terrified voice.

Christen sighed in annoyance first he was having a hard time with his locker now this, but he did however squeeze the smaller boys hand in a reassuring kind of way. He too had noticed the picture change as well. "Look everybody just calm down okay... First of all lets introduce our self and then we can think of something alright?" he said in a very serious tone of voice his controlling side was starting to show. "Alright well I'm Christen... and you two are?" he questioned the two other boys.

The redhead looked over at him and frowned slightly still having an uneasy feeling. "I'm Adrian..." he spoke lightly.

Niko gently squeezed Adrian in comfort as he still felt the boy shaking and his grip tightened again as the power went out, but his eyes adjusted fairly quickly to the dim light of the lighter. He kept close to Adrian though, having noticed the picture and having noticed the tone of Adrian's voice.

"I'm Niko," he said softly after Adrian gave his name, eyes slipping over Christen and Alex though he could barely make them out in the light.

"Well...I'm Alex," the light purple haired boy answered. His tone was quiet, but not nervous despite him keeping a tight grip on Christen's hand. He knew it could irritate Christen, but he wasn't quite willing to let go after what had just happened. He managed to keep from squeezing too hard, though, even as thunder continued to circle the school.

The redhead still had a firm grip on Niko's shirt but he did however calmed down slightly but not all the way. He released a shaky sigh as his blue eyes landed on the other two who he could barely see, he was the only one who was oblivious to his painting changing. "So... What now?" he could not believe how shaky his voice sounded. He felt like a coward.

Christen nodded at the other two who he could see perfectly in the dark, the light coming from Alex's lighter made his eyes shine a red color. "Alright now that we all know each other's names I have a theory as to what is happening... Of course I could be wrong... But I think it has something to deal with that story about Isabella Ravenswood..." once that name left his lips the drawing seemed to have changed once more the evil demonic smile was now gone and in its place a sweet gentle smile appeared.

Niko frowned as Christen talked. "The witch?" he asked, not quite knowing why Christen would bring her up. He knew the stories involving the woman because his family had been in the town since the time that she had lived and they were often found of telling tales about her whenever Halloween came. "Which story does your theory revolve around?"

Alex glanced up at Christen at a mention of the name and his eyes slid to the painting, heart racing slightly as it had changed back. "Hey, say something again, but I want you to say it like you don't like her or that you don't know her," he whispered softly so only Christen could hear. "No, tell us her story," he added.

Adrian lifted his head away from Niko's chest to look over at Christen as well, his own blue eyes held confusion in them as he listened to the three of them talk. "Is that who I drew..." he said softly looking over at the young smiling woman which gave him the creeps. Another shiver ran through his body as he then once again buried his head in the other boys chest.

Christen looked at the three of them but his eyes landed on Alex which made him nodded his head. "Well my parents told me this story about her that she lived long ago when my ancestors where around." He said softly closing his eyes for a few minutes before he opened them and continued. "Well... Isabella Ravenswood was born from a rich family who were doctors and nurses, when she was a little girl she wanted to be a nurse just like her own mother. As she grew older she started to help her mother tend to the sick and wounded.

At the young age of 12 her mother died in her sleep, she was devastated. But she wouldn’t let her mother down for the day before her mother died she told her that if she were to leave this world the very next day then takes my place as a healer.

And that’s what she did. At the age of 26 she became a very well-known and beautiful woman who was an excellent healer; she could cure the sick by mixing the right ingredients together to create a cure. She cured the wounded by saying a few strange words and the wounds will be healed, that’s when the towns people realized that something was amiss with the woman.

When she realized hardly anybody came to her to be healed, she became angry and her whole attitude went downhill from there. But one day when a person came to her to be healed she did the complete opposite and poisoned him, killing him right on the spot. After she took a life of another human being she decided that one death will not due.

Every single person that came to her after they realized they needed her and her healing ways, ended up dead and little by little her beauty started to fade away and left her an ugly outer skin. When she realized that the more people she killed the uglier and hideous she got. But she did however found a way to make her beautiful again.

And that way was to summon the wicked demon known to mankind and that was Lucifer. The devil himself, once she brought forth the devil she begged him to make her beautiful again, but he did tell her however there will be a price to pay…

He told her that she had to do his bidding, and listen to his every whim and will. And in return he will give her back her beauty along with a book that will have the power to bring humanity down on its knees. She gratefully accepted the offer and soon after that she had gotten her beauty back and a powerful spell book.

However she was not expecting what was coming her way, on the night of all Hollow’s Eve the town’s people took her from her house and tied her to stake, all surrounded her yelling murder! And you vial fiend! But all she did was struggle and glare, as the town’s people started the fire which quickly got to her body. But she did say a few choice words before she died; she turned to the four founding fathers and said- “You mortals head my words! For I will say them only once! On the eve of all hollows… Four young men will find my book of curses and spells! And they will doom all of humanity! And they will unknowingly raise my spirit from my grave so I can once again destroy all of you! And as for you four! Your ancestors will be those four boys and each of them will be cursed all on their own! MUHAHAHAHA!” and after that the flames took over her body....

So my theory is that maybe we're the ones she was talking about..." He released a much needed breath due to the fact that he talked way to much making his throat hurt slightly. But as he was talking about her the painting started to change yet again making the once beautiful woman look ugly and just down right evil looking.

"Yeah, that's her," Alex whispered at the end of the story, staring at the ugly picture with a look of extreme distaste. He leaned forward towards the painting reluctantly to catch the corner on fire, unable to stand that picture anymore. He couldn't stand it, he couldn't stand that he had seen her before now, but always in dreams. He drew back close to Christen, seeking the boy's warmth and seeking the calmness that the boy seemed to exude.

Niko listened quietly to the story, eyes slipping to the painting at the end and he squeezed Adrian. Christen's story was entirely implausible. He knew his family had been here for ages, even possibly for the founding. "Do any of you know your lineage?" he asked softly after a minute of thinking.

Christen brought Alex in his arms wrapping them around his waist and rested his head on top of his as a thoughtful look crossed over the ravens face. "My parents told me that one of my ancestors was one of the founding four..." his voice was calm and not shaky at all. Maybe it was his hardheadedness that was keeping him calm, he didn't want to admit it but he was terrified. But he couldn't let it show.

That had made the redhead pull away slightly as he looked up at Niko, enjoying the warmth that he was providing him. "Same here... My mother told me that on her side of the family she had a founding father..." his voice was quiet so that only Niko could hear. For some odd reason he didn't want the other two to know or find out.

Alex made a soft sound of surprise at being pulled close, watching the painting slowly shrivel as the flames ate it, glad it was finally going away. His eyes slid over to Niko and Adrian as he squeezed Christen's arm lightly. "We have a founding father in my family," he said softly after a minute of thinking to make sure he was correct. He rarely thought about it because he had never though it a big deal.

Niko nodded slightly. "So do I," he said as he softly squeezed Adrian, not saying what the other boy had said. He softly rubbed Adrian's back as he held him. He didn't know why Adrian didn't want to admit it, but he was going to question him. "So, at least three of us have members."

Christen noticed the look on the redheads face as his eyes narrowed slightly at that. "Wrong... He has one too don't you... Adrian..." he said with a slightly harsh tone of voice which made the redhead look away looking like he had no idea what he was talking about. "Uh... What do you mean?" he asked a little nervously holding onto Niko as a terrified look crossed over his face. Well that made the raven mad. "Don't play dumb! You have one and you just don't want me or Alex to find out... So correct me if I am mistaken..." his glare was not letting up nor was the harshness in his voice.

Alex looked up at Christen at the tone, frowning slightly. "And that tone doesn't help anybody," he said just a little coolly before he smiled softly at Adrian, figuring that Christen was more-than-likely right in the assessment. "Why would you want to hide it if you have a founder as a family member, Adrian? We all admitted that we did." His tone wasn't accusatory, just politely confused on the subject.

Niko gently squeezed Adrian, glaring at Christen when the raven-haired guy spoke. He was about to say something about it when Alex jumped in to reprimand Christen, though the smaller boy's tone never got too accusatory or angry. He marveled a bit because all he felt was irritation towards Christen.

He rolled his copper red eyes at the whole matter but he guessed he was a little out of line but that just pissed him of. "Whatever..." he said coldly his eyes still looking at the redhead with an icy look. "Look we all have founding fathers so why hid yours?" his voice still icy for some strange reason he didn't trust the redheaded male at all. He was a coward and not brave at all.

Adrian sighed softly while he looked away from everybody's eyes, he hated the fact that they were all looking at him and that just wasn't helping this uneasy feeling at all. "Well... My family... Uh has a book... A dairy from Isabella Ravenswood" he said in a soft voice still not looking at the three boys.

Alex tilted his head slightly, not entirely certain why that was all that important or why it would be so shocking and he glanced up at Christen to see what his expression was.

Niko frowned slightly at the confession. "Goodness, that's quite a piece of history you have," he said softly, gently rubbing Adrian's back. "I think I'd like to take a look at it at some point if that is all right with you," he added, looking at Adrian carefully.

That had only made Christen's suspicious even more, he was wondering why he would have a book like that. And how did Adrian get it? His face held a look that said he was thinking deeply about it. His mind blocked everybody out as he was trying to figure it out but nothing came to mind so he sighed dejectedly. "Well it is impressive that you got it... But why would your family own something like that?" his voice held a different tone from earlier this one held confusion in it. And with a face to match as well.

Adrian had a frown on his face, hell he wasn't even sure why his family would own something like that but however he was not going to question his family. "How should I know... My parents never told me why...." he sighed and looked over at the still burning picture. Wait it was still burning? "Um guys... Is it me or is that paining burning really slowly..." the redhead pointed out still looking at the evil and ugly picture.

Alex's eyes slid to the painting, eyes narrowing. "Well...fuck," he said softly. He normally never cursed, but this warranted it. The flames had barely licked up the edges of the picture and had yet to even come close to the actual portrait. The flames gave a sinister glow to the painting and he shuddered. "How can you get rid of a painting fully that won't burn?"

Niko listened to the conversation, eyes watching the painting burn in the dim flashing of the lightning. He had no answer for the question, but he was uneasy with the picture because it seemed too real for his tastes and his grip on Adrian tightened a little.

The raven haired boy walked towards the painting releasing Alex from his hold on him as he walked up to it the flames died down some which made him very confused but when he stepped away the flames grew bigger the edges were finally gone expect for the rest. "What the fuck is right! You guys saw that right?" he asked with wide eyes wondering if this was a sign telling them that the next thing will be real.

The redhead looked up a Niko as a worried look soon crossed his face. "You okay Niko?" he asked in his usual soft voice, just then the intercom came back on. "All students report to the auditorium... All students report to the auditorium thank you..." and it clicked off again. Adrian raised an eyebrow at that announcement as his eyes looked at the other two with furrowed eyebrows.

"How can every student fit in the auditorium?" Christen said with a confused look crossing over his own face as well.

"I'm fine," Niko whispered with a soft smile at Adrian and he gently let him go at the announcement, a frown on his face. Not every student could fit in there given the size of the high school. "We should go to check it out, get away from that painting," he added as looked away from it. He had seen what had happened, but there was nothing they could do about it just yet.

Alex nodded slightly. "Maybe not go to the auditorium, but I second getting out of here," he said softly, stepping back away from the painting and glancing at Christen and the others. "I also think we need to find a flashlight since the lighter won't last forever and the storm isn't going to let up soon."

Adrian nodded in agreement with Niko about checking out what was going on, he took one last look at the drawing before he looked at the others and gave a light heartened smile. "I agree lets check it out and see whats going on..." he said as he then grabbed Niko's arm and looked up at him smiling softly at him.

Christen shrugged his shoulders walking out of the room with ease since he could see very well in the dark. Students were running down the hallway towards the meeting place since it was dark the teachers even were running down the hallway which caused the raven to raise a black eyebrow up at the strange behavior of both students and teachers alike. "Jeez! Something must have made them scared to be running like that!"

"You have no idea how to make people feel better in the dark," Alex said at Christen's words, rolling his eyes with a smile as he kept a hand out to trace along the walls to make sure he didn't bump into them. Christen seemed to be able to see well in the dark, but he could barely make out even an outline of someone even with the lightning flashing. He had let the lighter die because it had been getting too hot for comfort.

Niko smiled slightly and he gently squeezed Adrian's arm before moving to follow Christen, using his other senses to guide him. He couldn't see well in the dark, but he was good at memorizing layouts and he was good at using other senses to help him along. He kept Adrian close so the other boy wouldn't run into anything.

The raven turned his head and grinned sheepishly at the other, "Hey I'm not as insensitive as you may think... I'm just telling it how it is..." he let out a low chuckle still leading the way to the meeting place dodging running students with ease. "Alex grab a hold of me so you wont get trampled alright?" he said with a sly fox like grin crossing over his face. His eyes looking red in the blackness.

The red head made sure that he kept close to the other boy making sure that he doesn't get pushed around or anything but he did however felt somebody bump into his shoulder. He started to rub his shoulder while a slight glare crossed over his face.