• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

HellOOooo People of the Earth XD

Ooops did i came in the wrong time ? ~Look at u crying~

Oh come on don't cry T-T

~Pat your head~

• Like 1

ohy Nita, what happened :( ?

Hey my sweetheart Ari^^ Nah, I'm just being so depressed and well, there's some problems today.. That's why I'm just so sensitive and moody now -sigh- sorry for being like this, sweetie *HUG*

@nita

Cheer up dear *hugs* I hope everything will be alright ^_^

Ahahaha! Aw man.... I just realised I've been wearing my clothes inside out through the whole day.. *slaps self* wake up Mitsu >

Okay people,

I had a little fight with my mom so I was wandering away from the supermarket and she left without me.

I've been sitting around for some hours and my battery of my phone was empty, she called me thousand times and sent a text like

first: "Turn on your cellphone then I can call you."

Then: 'Don't ignore me, turn your cellphone on NOW!"

I'm like, how the fuck am I supposed to read that when my cellphone is turned off mom? you really are a genius.

• Like 1

@lol jin XD haha :p i once looked at my phone everywhere XD turns out i had it in my hand all the time T....T stress

XD i looked for like 20 minutes o...o

@haha mitsu :p XD lol! the pants too?

@amarillo XD i wish i could help but o..o i guess portoguese XD isnt exactly the same o.o XD

Nath, I had that with my bag, I was like: WHERE DE FUCK IS MY BAG!? WHERE!?

I had it behind my back -.- -facepalm- and with glasses xD I was like in grade 4 of elementary school, almost crying

where is my glasses? (my mom is very scary when I lose it O_O) and then i slapped my self and it hurts very much since I had my glasses on -.-

• Like 1

@Amarillo... sorry.. I just saw it.. I'm Spanish so if you need any help just tell me....

Has anyone found my heart??? what 120 mins!!! penalties now..... my nerves area about to break!

Ugh... Still tired from yesterday... Damn you! You little demons from hell! :cuteonion43::cuteonion43::cuteonion43::cuteonion43:

OMG!!!!!! omg!!!!! omg!!!!!!!! Kiev here we goooo!!!! Germany start trembling!!!!! looooool....

Omg Portugal what a great match!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Why, didn't the seme put a strawberry in his ass -.-

xD Just saw some kitchen GV... XD, seriously WHY, the whole mood is ruined by not doing that! xD

-watches another on-

OH MY GOD THE VOICE OF THE UKE IS WAY TO WOMANLY, ARGG! -table throw-

and what is wrong with his pants? a black sailor dude o_o whut...

-not a racist but just what the fuck-

I know how you feel! I'm sooo very close to beating my little brothers! You hear that ya damn demons!!! I... Will... Beat... You! :cuteonion43:

• Like 1

@Rishi, thanks dear!!!

@Xuser, lool, don't get upset!! loool.. Portugal played great we were luckier that's all...now don't forget to suport us next sunday :p