• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usagi-chan

• Poker face

• moonless-sky

Mine was Abarenbou Kareshi by Junko, then I read all the other works of her I could get my hands on, aaaannnd the yaoi addiction began yaaay LOL

• 5 weeks later...

First yaoi manga...I discovered yaoi through Doujinshis actually...I was a big Naruhina ship and came across SasuNaru and clicked it to see what it meant thinking 'sakura and naruto' (I was 11, maybe 12) and found my first boys love doujinshi. It was weird to me at first but I liked it, It was cute and somehow the romance connection was there. So I indulged myself with that ship and became addicted to yaoi.

• 4 weeks later...

First "real" yaoi was Love Mode.

Took some time getting used to the "oldish" art-style, but the story overall was pretty good.

I think my first shonen ai was Gravitation. That one was pretty cute, I think.

Although Shuichi's childishness was rather annoying.

my first one would be Boys next door (if i am not mistaken) that i found by accident. then loveless and now i read many oneshot yaoi manga xD

• 3 weeks later...

hmm it was either Okane ga nai or Koisuru Boukun but i’m pretty sure that was the cornerstone of my obsession for yaoi *~*

• 1 month later...
hmm it was either Okane ga nai or Koisuru Boukun but i’m pretty sure that was the cornerstone of my obsession for yaoi *~*

I totally get u girl, it was same for me. I loved the weirdness and hotness in Okane ga nai and it hooked me completely to yaoi

Junjou Romantica, i saw the anime online so i wanted get the manga, since that i begame a yaoi reader, :), ones of my favorites are Totally Captivated, manhwa, by YOO Ha jin (excellent), Iberico pork, love and camellia by SHOWA(so cute!) and Doukyuusei series by Nakamura Asumiko (snif, beautiful). I´m so glad to have found the yaoi, it´s a lot of fun and good histories :).:D:D

Yume Musubi Koi Musubi - thank god it wasn't as perverted as most of the yaoi manga u come across all the time, nice intro to this genre

Since I started with Shonen-Ai (I could name the first of that genre), I am not quite sure which Yaoi Manga was the first one. I remember reading one after the other back then. But I think it was either ‘Gezieltes Verlangen’ (kimi ga koi ni oboreru) by Hinako Takanaga or ‘Das Spiel von Katz und Maus’ (kyūso wa chīsu no yume o miru) by Setona Mizushiro, It also could have been Rie Honjohs ‘Kagakushitsu e Douzo’ though ..... Wow, I am impressed of how accurate my information is ^^"

Fake was my first one. I still haven't seen the OVAs for it yet. I got the mangas from my friend in high school, and she read each one so slowly I finally had to go out and start buying my own. I read a bunch of Tekken doujinshis too. I had no idea that those mangas were just the tip of the iceberg!