• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usagi-chan

• Poker face

• moonless-sky

My first yaoi manga was 6mm no Taboo, and it was traumatic for me...though it only lasted a day xD (the trauma I mean).

• Like 1

Descendants of Darkness, I think. I didn't even realize it was a yaoi at the time, I didn't even know what that meant. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't remember the name of manga . It's a story about student.but I can remember one scene of it.

That scene is seme molesting uke in subway/train. !! and when the train stop,seme bring uke to public toilet and then XXX.

Something like that. lol

• Like 1

The first yaoi manga i have read was "crimson spell"

actually when i first read this genre of manga it shocks me

because it was really,really hardcore rabbit14

but in the i enjoyed it and the story was good.....YEAHEY!! rabbit4

• Like 1

I can't seem to remeber but I think it was junjou romantica! XD Love that anime and manga(but the manga the best because of the scene) :7yoyo10:

• Like 1

My first yaoi is a D18 doujinshi, at that time i don't know about yaoi and doujinshi, i read it and i like it...after that i kinda curious about other KHR pairing and start reading their doujinshis, after KHR i go to other anime yaoi doujinshis, fanfictions, then i try yaoi anime, and finally yaoi manga....hurraaaayyy~

• Like 1

The First One I Read... I think was Gravitation. I really liked that it played with my emotions, I felt really connected to the 12 episode serie. I would definately consider watching it again (Even though I have 2 times already) o3o Teehee :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

I remember accidentally downloading Private Prince from some IRC channel. I was kind of shocked when I got around to unzipping the file but got over it fast since it wasn't all that explicit.

• Like 1

always liked werewolves and accidentally downloaded Naono Bohra's Three Wolves Mountains. Though, I never really got into yaoi until I came across Viewfinder, that manga made me a fangirl.

• Like 1

can't actually remember which was my first, but I definitly went looking for yaoi manga after watching Loveless. Love Mode and Haru wo Daiteita were among the first, the latter still being in the top rereading list.

• Like 1

My first yaoi manga was Love Neco. My friend who is also responsible for my anime obsession recommended it to me.. It got me intrigued and I started looking for more.. And a few years later I'm here ^^

• Like 1