The first yaoi manga you read?

StrawberryBunnys

My first was Koisuru Boukun. When I was done reading some josei manga, the site suggested Tyrant (you know, if you liked that, then you may also like these!). I thought it looked interesting so I clicked on it. Needless to say it totally rocked my world. After that I was hooked. Thank you mangareader for introducing me to the wonderful world of yaoi, thank you.

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usagi-chan

• Poker face

• moonless-sky

The first one I read, years ago, was a oneshot by Yoneda Kou, Kanjou Spectrum. I was looking for a random shoujo on mangafox and decided to try a shounen-ai because it had good reviews. I fell in love.

• Like 1

I actually started with doujinshi... Final Fantasy doujin. Then my friends introduced me to yaoi, and it was... Boku no Pico. I was traumatized lol. I kept only reading doujinshi until 3 years ago I found Crimson Spell.

I also started with some random Chinese doujinshi that I accidently brought it without knowing it was a yaoi doujinshi! (Well, the cover is a handsome guy==" yea... which is this year.) So, while I'm browsing through that manga, I was like Q\\\\\\\Q *blush* *nosebleed* *ASDFGDFHGJKKL* HAHAHAHAH!! Then I continue and continue to read more yaoi. XD It was nostalgic!! Back there, I was amused by Takanaga hinako's work too!! It was awesome!! XDD

sekai.jpg

Well, first I tried reading the most popular one, which was a bad idea. I felt sick because it was very explicit from the very first page, and I quit it right off. Some time later I read Bond(z) and loved it. That's the thing which got me hooked, and I couldn't let go of yaoi ever since.

My first one was Shounen Ai Kiss Me Princess which sparked my curiosity :cuteonion41: that lead me to my first yaoi somehow:cuteonion50: DENKOU SEKKA BOYS

I never stop after this :cuteonion57:

I think the first yaoi I've ever read was a doujinshi for Zoro and Sanji.. I shipped this pairing so I was looking for others who have the same interest as me for this couple..

I can't remember the title but that's what started my yaoi addiction.. which also led to me buying my own laptop..

Mine was Forbidden Kiss if was crappy and rather short

Weird thing was the day before my sister was talking about her friend was reading it and then the next day I accidentally started reading it thinking it was shojo

• 2 weeks later...

first..?

IF remember right it's one of Minami Haruka's work and it was Child Epicurean cuz at that time I saw Shotacon and I have no idea wat it means out of curiosity I read it and bang

• 2 weeks later...

First, huh...? I remembet that I came to YO looking for a new yaoi anime to watch, but since I had already watched everything that cought my attention I decided to read a manga. I think, if I remember corectly, I pressed randomly the first link in the online reader and then... I was reading all night, mostly oneshots or short mangas, until I realized that from working links almost only Junjou Romantica and Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi was left. So I can't really tell which one was the first, but I remember reading Dog Style that night, probably because it was the longest one.

What?

Do all of you have a famous title as the first yaoi? Aw...

I start with not really explicit sex scene in it,but the story is good enough. 27ji ni koi wo sasayaite`s Tachibana Keiko.

Did I lucky?

After read it I want to read the other,of course.Tehehe.That`s why I pick an interesting title.Guest what?

Playboy Amour and Hajishirazu no Yoru.Such stories with great plot ,amazing romance, and gorgeous man.

I am surprise with the explicit sex scene even though I am not a minor.

I only read woman and man sex scene before, hmm just like Watanabe Shiho`s and the other.

Seeing two men sticking together.....My heart thumped so fast!Oh my gosh!

I always ask myself "Am I weird?" That`s before in one day I found Yaoi Otaku bwahaha :hamtaro-005 (14):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ai No Kotodama :) I didn't know about the movie, just the manga it was the first Boy's love, for me that was more graphic. but my first Shouen-ai was Loveless, I went out and bought it after I seen the first episode.