Post a picture of yourself III

Saga

@nicicia

Haha dear you are adorable! I love what you did with your tongue, you kinda look like your avatar too especally the hair :D

@nezu

sexy girl! *__* I really like your contacts, they are freaking awesome!

@kibanaru

Dude you are a cutie ^.^ this picture made me smile, you and your friends look like a really fun group!

@D4rk-King

Woow! I love your outfit dear ^w^ you're really pretty and cute.

@EvilStewie

oh my.. you have a very beautiful face~ *______* so unique that I can't stop staring your pic.

P.s I don't wanna grow up either XDDDD

Aww everyone here is so beautiful, I feel that this forum truely has the best looking members *pulls you all in a group hug* lol

• Like 4

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• 鼠ドル

• Jin.

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

@~Mitsukuni~

Thanks for saying that! I grew into my features I guess. In elementray school I was picked on, cause the other kids would ask me if I was asian ( I'm not) and they thought I was lying when I said I wasn't. They started saying I was part cat. So one day when they asked I finally agreed to it cause I couldn't take it anymore.

Had a friend who went to Med school, He keep insisting I was asian cause if I wasn't asian with that shape eye, I had down syndrome.

10 years later

Go to class reunion, and the women behind me if talking about how I wouldn't admit that I was asian :/ I have a pic from when I was little, I guess its my eyes 4710_1089977047641_1296631_n.jpg

• Like 2

@EvilStewie

Gosh I'm sorry to hear about that T.T *hugs* some people are just silly you know.. I don't understand why they are like that but it makes me want to punch them in the face till they come to their senses >

to be honest, I've never been bullied so I don't know what it feels like but it must have been tough for you..

I see what you meant about your eyes but still.. you look sooo adorable as a kid!! ^w^ very cute. I really like your eyes ^_^

?

• Like 1

This is me, And I def don't want to grow up lol27104_1308443109156_7372393_n.jpgmeandjeffery.jpgmeatevent.jpg

oh gosh! you're gorgeous! i love your angular features. wow!

• Like 4

I never cared if people thought I was asian, nothing wrong with that!! When your young and no one wants to believe you, and you have to admit to something untrue...

• Like 1

@Yojichan

Thank you so much, Your beautiful as well, and I don't even need to see a pictuure to know that!

• Like 1

okay.. i've been away for a week and now kabooomm!!! beauty in every page! i was just gonna say everyone is sooo beautiful here but darn it! everyone is sooo different but damn gorgeous so here goes:

@evilstewie

i really love how you look serious but in actual fact you're such a kid XD and i would have never guessed you had a down syndrome you look too intelligent. you do look asian but so what?!!! You look really adorable especially when you're a kid. Darn i just want to pull those cheeks XD

@D4rk king

lol your name totally match your looks. you look like a total emo but i'm afraid you're not fully qualified to be one. Your smile is too dazzling.

@kiba

i'm sure i've seen that picture somewhere...:msn_red_fox 7 anyhow dude keep posting your pictures XD it's really nice to see you and your friend fooling about.

@Nezu

you avatar and sig is totally misleading >

@nic

never failed to impress me with your smile:msn_red_fox 6 still has the same old beautiful smile. i cant even imagine you depress and sad.

@melissa

you're soooo pretty. your eyes are huge. you may like "bad weather" but your smile and eyes will always brightened someone's day.

@gin

you're one amazing cosplayer. i can't say anymore...you have me under your spell.

@narufan

yup sorry to say you're so not cute...you're gorgeous!!! you must be quite tall right?:msn_red_fox 6

@earlgrey

i'm sooo tired of going KYAAAA!!!!! but you have just revived me! you look sooo cool. you're a total beauty!

@yao(h)i lover

is your hair by any chance red? i can see a glimpse of red. you look really romantic in the sunset. i wouldn't be able to resist taking a picture of you if i see you like that too.

@amarillo

you look so scary on your second picture O_O but when i scrolled up you are in actual fact very sweet looking although i can tell you must be quite cheeky.

@amayakaida

we have one monkey here~ lol you totally cracked me up. remind me of how i used to be >

@raivenz

waaaahh!!!!konbanwa to you too~

@last_sky

seriously? if you call that ugly i would like to see your best picture. from all the picture you have shown i deduct that you're fun to be with. I wanna take pictures with you too and we'll make silly faces and post it here XD

@sloan

your eyes are huge O_O okay your smile do look a little awkward but i dont give a damn! i see a cool beautiful lady.

@andrea

you're seducing me!! please be careful young lady there are dangerous people in here. and no it's not me! *looks away*

*sigh* i think i have included everyone *checks again* yup that's everyone~ now please people show me more!!!

• Like 6

@D4rk king

lol your name totally match your looks. you look like a total emo but i'm afraid you're not fully qualified to be one. Your smile is too dazzling.

Thanks dear! >///

@Gin

You are so cute :D:D

@Narufan1st

Beautiful!! *_*

@Melissa

I love your eyes,

@nicicia

So cute *_* *hugs

@Nezu

Nezu *_* :p XD your sooo pretty XD lol vi borde hänga nån gång :D;)

@d4rk - king *_* i love your stile XD emos should stick togehter :p lol

*hugs all of you

• Like 3

Thank you so much for all your compliments, you beautiful people! Seriously, gorgeous people everywhere *__*

Nate, I can read what you wrote to Nezu there XD I am your neighbour after all ;P

• Like 1

Evilstewie - SEXY !!! :3 can i pat the dino??? I've been staring at the both of you long enough. ..:cuteonion41:

D4rk-King - awws so tall, i envy you TT . I like your highlights in the hair, no not derpy you're DERPETTE. lol onion9

nicicia - that smile, that hair (*can i touch it??? :cuteonion57:)... i wish i can have short hair too TT

nezu - one word 'HOT'

earlgrey - i love your cosplay, TT (*steals the yellow wig)

melissa - love your refreshing face, i like that piercings..

narufan1st - you two are hot, can't choose.. :cuteonion37:

i want to see more gorgeous people....give me more lol..:msn_red_fox 10

• Like 3

My usual style ^^

The sun is kind of blinding me here, actually XD

599482_368455403225464_1489675310_n.jpg

______

@Gin, if your hands are clean, then yes, you may touch my hair XD Haha

• Like 11

Well- I guess I should post some of dim' so called picture of meh self on here... .3.

Uno-1

img1233u.jpg

Dos-2

img1261oj.jpg

Tres-3- Special Picture :D

PS- I love you all SOOOO MUUCHH- I am stripping in this photo :cuteonion45:

img1266fx.jpg

Hah! You wish

Soo Urmm... Yah thats meh .3. =w=''

((Yes... That is YO on my laptop screen =w=

• Like 10

nicicia - poor me TT, but my hands are absolutely clean look!! *shows hands

^^..ohws another pic wowowo so cute smile.y u so cute XD onion3

yujiko- y u no show your eyes... hahaha

THen i'll post again....

ME chillin' with mah friends near the falls

r9kao8.png

• Like 9

@Earlgrey-

:msn_red_fox 11 You thought I would actually Strip?!

I'm hurt Grey-sensei... I really am... :msn_red_fox 18

None the less- YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT!!! foxy5

C:

@Gin-

'Cause I don't like my eyes 0v0

@EvilStewie, D4rk-King, nicicia, Kiba Naru, Yojico, gin

you are all so good looking *___* thanks for sharing, awesome pics! *__*

• Like 5

yujiko - i agree with rei.. don't belittle yourself, you're not ugly. Matakku.~! haha

Earlgrey - well i thought too... yujiko's gonna strip. lol