• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• 鼠ドル

• Jin.

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyingremant is there another name I could cal you? I dont want to cal you dying :-(

Anyway join the club XD I dont hav any confidence yet

Dyingremant is there another name I could cal you? I dont want to cal you dying :-(

Anyway join the club XD I dont hav any confidence yet

:5yoyo21:

@lisa you sound like old friends hehe :)

also nonsense :p i bet your beautiful , but who knows you can always post your picture and prove me wrong :p which is impossible since i dont belive anyone specially on this site is !not beautiful" hehe

• Like 1

*blush* realy? oh i'v been meaning to ask is it okay to cal you username? Without your x's?

I stil dont have any confidence showing others my face..

@Lisa: Sweetheart I'm pretty sure your a real beauty~ :Red_fox:

@Kitty: Ahaha! I was right! Your hair came out great~ :Red_fox7:You look beautiful darling! -whispers- even though your hair looks blue... :leaf13:

• Like 1

You lot are sooo sweetleaf3 ummm..i supose theres no harm showing my face fine in 4 hrs my face shal apear here but please be nice even if you dont mean itleaf4

Me and my new boyfriend.... leaf3 I'm the one taking the red shirt off... And the other is my boyfriend Alex.

two-hot-young-gay-guys-0.jpg

• Like 20

Me and my new boyfriend.... leaf3 I'm the one taking the red shirt off... And the other is my boyfriend Alex.

two-hot-young-gay-guys-0.jpg

You guys are both gorgeous!!!

rabbit8

• Like 2

Waaahhhh!!!!you both are totally gorgeous though i cannot see your full face -___- Master show me your full face or i'm gonna start imagine all kind of faces >

• Like 1

@xusernamex: your welcome~ =) :leaf12:

@KibaNaru: *blushes* why thank you~ leaf3

@Lisa: I'm camera shy.... but all right I'll try and find one... But if I can't find one then I'm sorry -bows head in shame-

@xusernamex: Lol thank you~=D And my friend Kitty did =/... She was giggling the whole time she took it ^^'. And yeah I know... I'm slightly embarrassed by it actually... ^^'

@sweet tooth pet: Thank for saying that my pet~ and well ummm... :Red_fox11: I am actually.... :cuteonion53: