Welcome to School, My Love. (Tuti x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Hiro hesitated a second before reaching over to softly squeeze Kaito's hand in comfort. "I'm sorry," he whispered, looking at the younger student. "I'm here if you want to talk or to vent. Anything really," he added with a warm smile, truly upset for Kaito.

___

Ryo smiled slightly as he took the glass from Kei. "Thanks," he said softly as he took a sip, hoping to quell his upset stomach. He felt better just being in air conditioning, but he still felt like he could pass out at any time. He took another drink of water before he set down the glass of water before he brushed away the strands of hair that stuck to him. He must look a mess.

"I'm going to nap," he said softly as his head gave another nasty throb. He normally would have taken a shower before laying down, but he was exhausted. He slid off his jacket followed by his shirt, nose wrinkling slightly because the movements made him feel sicker, but the cold air felt nice against his skin.

"Can you sit next to me?" he asked, looking up at Kei as he laid flat out on the bed. He didn't bother pulling the covers on as he rolled onto his side, watching Kei through barely open eyes. "Please?" He didn't want to go to sleep without Kei close to by.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Kaito smiled at Hiro not fully understanding why the older male was willing to help him so much. "It's alright, at least my grandmother is going to help me pay the tuition fees, but I'll probably have to move to a cheaper place to live. I doubt I'll be able to pay the dorm rent with the pay-check I get from my part-time job." He said with a sigh. He was having a hard time getting over Ryo's rejection and now his parents were giving him a hard time as well, will this misery ever going to end?

---

Kei smiled gently at Ryo, there was no way he'll be anywhere else but here next to Ryo. "Of course." He said and removed Ryo's shoes for him and pulled the covers up to cover his boyfriend's body. He then moved to lie on the bed next to Ryo; placing his arm protectively around the other's fragile frame. "I'll be here until you wake up." He said before kissing the top of Ryo's head.

Hiro smiled softly. "You can get a room mate," he said with a soft smile. The offer was partially selfish and partially in Kaito's interest. "It'll split the cost of being in a dorm or an apartment and you'll have someone there to help out with anything you need."

____

Ryo smiled softly and he slipped close to Kei, slipping his fingers through the other student's as he did so. It felt good to be held by Kei even when feeling sick as he was. He settled closer into the warmth of Kei, eyes shutting almost instantly. He found himself quickly falling asleep, exhausted by the night he couldn't remember.

Ryo's eyes fluttered open at a knock on the door before the sound of paper rustling as something was slid under the door was heard. From the light entering the window he had slept through the morning. He was feeling better, at least just lying there on the bed. His stomach no longer seemed to be threatening to throw everything up and his head wasn't aching so bad. He had an urge to sit up, but snuggled back close to Kei. He didn't want to get up just yet.

Kaito folded his arms over his chest and tilted his head slightly to side as they walked, he was deep in thoughts. What Hiro said made a lot of sense and it didn't seem like a bad idea at all. The problem was who would want to live with him? Or will he be able to find a room-mate fast enough to help him pay the rent? "That sounds like the best solution but it'll be really hard for me to find a place to live with someone." Kaito said sounding a little bit defeated.

---

Apparently at some point of him guarding Ryo's sleep Kei had fallen asleep himself. Feeling the other male press himself against him combined by the annoying bright light coming from the open window was enough to wake him up. Kei slowly opened his eyes and smiled gently at the sight of his lover looking at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly, almost a whisper.

Hiro smiled and squeezed Kaito's shoulder. "I've a place. You can stay there and we'll split the rent," he said with a shrug and friendly smile. "Assuming you don't mind," he added. He wanted Kaito to make the decision himself, wanted Kaito to come to like him more than just a friend.

___

"Gross," Ryo answered with a soft smile at Kei. "I have got to get a shower," he added quietly, brushing back a strand of Kei's hair as he surveyed Kei's face, smiling warmly before the smile faded. "I'm sorry I worried you," he said, lightly biting his lower lip.

Kaito's face brightened up after hearing Hiro's offer and jumped in front of the taller man excitedly. "Really, you mean it?!" He asked with a wide smile and threw his fist up in the air in victory. "Wow Hiro-sa, I mean Hiro, you are a nice guy!" He said and hugged Hiro tightly, he was beyond grateful.

---

Kei leaned his forehead against Ryo's and frowned lightly. "What are you talking about? It's only natural that I'll worry about you, I care for you and I don't want you to get hurt." He said for the first time opening his heart to Ryo. He slowly reached up and caressed Ryo's cheek brushing the long stands of hair back. "But can you remember what happened?" He asked.

Hiro laughed softly at the excitement as he led Kaito into the park and he hugged him back. "Just tell me when you're ready to move in," he said with a bright smile, glad Kaito had taken his offer.

___

Ryo smiled softly at the words and he shut his eyes a little at the stroking before he shook his head. "No, I don't remember," he said softly, looking at Kei before he slowly sat up and removing the covers. He ran a hand through his hair as he squeezed his eyes shut against the slight ache in his head before he opened them. He didn't remember a thing and he wasn't certain he wanted to. He reached out and softly squeezed Kei's hand before he frowned as his eyes slid to a thin envelope on the floor of the room near the door. "We've got mail."

Kei also moved into a sitting position and wrapped his arms lovingly around Ryo's from before kissing the other's lips lightly. "It's okay, don't be too hard on yourself. You'll remember sooner or later." He said sounding a little bit optimistic. He then frowned at the white envelope lying on the floor. "Weird, we don't get mail like this." He said unwrapping his arms from Ryo and got out of bed to get the letter. His frown only deepened as he read his and Ryo's name roughly written on the front.

Curiosity taking the best of him he quickly tore the withe envelope open and gasped loudly at what he saw. "What the hell..." He trailed off his face turning pale. In his hand, he held an obscene picture of Ryo. The boy was naked and tightly bounded while he posed in the most revealing and shameful way.

There was something attached to the back of the photo that caused a shiver to run down Kei's spine.

There are more.

Ryo watched Kei grab the envelope and he frowned slightly as he watched Kei's reaction to whatever was in the envelope. He'd never seen the reaction before over anything so whatever it was had to be bad. He quietly stood, careful to make sure he was steady and that his body wasn't going to protest too much, before walking over to his boyfriend.

"What is it?" he asked softly, worry etched in his tone and in his face as he looked at Kei. He didn't take the contents from Kei, not wanting to be rude when the other student was visibly shaken by what he held.

Kei snapped out of his trance after hearing Ryo's voice and quickly shoved the letter inside his pockets. "It's nothing." He said looking away, he couldn't see Ryo in the eyes...he just couldn't. Not because he was ashamed or disgusted, but the guilt he was feeling was too overpowering. Didn't he said he'll protect Ryo? What a nice job he was doing.

He wasn't going to let Ryo know about this, Kei knew that knowing something so horrible happened to him would destroy the boy. Thus for Ryo's sake he decided to keep it away from him. "Shouldn't you go an take a shower now?" He asked trying his best to control his anger. It wasn't an anger directed to Ryo but at the bastard who did this to his boyfriend. And he already had an idea of who was responsible of doing this to Ryo...Masao.

Ryo frowned slightly as Kei tucked the note away and at the tone. He knew Kei was lying, but he didn't feel well challenging him...and the tone of Kei's words had stung a little even though he knew it might not be at him.

"Yeah," he said softly at the mention of the shower, turning to go get his items for the shower. A shower would really feel good and he'd probably feel almost in tip-top shape once he took one. He still felt a little as if he was walking around with a haze around around his head and he couldn't wait until it away.

"I'll be back in a little bit," he said with a soft smile at Kei, squeezing Kei's hand gently and softly kissing him on the cheek before leaving the room.

Kei waited for Ryo to be out of the room before he looked once again at the picture. The rage he was feeling was unexplainable. He turned the picture around and saw Masao’s address written on the back of the envelope. “I’ll make you pay for what you did, you bastard.” He said furiously and walked into the kitchen to burn the picture. No one will find out about this...Ryo will never find out about this...

---

Kaito walked out of the showers just when Ryo walked in. He gasped silently at the sight of the other boy and pouted slightly. He didn't know what to do or how to react, yet, he had to fix things between them...he wanted to end this awkwardness between them. “Hey Ryo.” He greeted the long haired guy with a smile.

---

Kei checked the address on the envelop one more time to make sure this was the right place and rang the doorbell. He was going to set things straight with Masao once and for all.

Ryo smiled softly at the greeting from Kaito. "Hey," he answered with another smile, trying to keep up the facade of being truly cheerful when all he wanted to do was soak the night away in the shower. "How have you been?"

___

Masao smirked slightly at the knock on the door. It was right on time. He walked over to the door and opened it, leaning against the frame as he surveyed Kei coldly. "Good afternoon," he said with a cool smile. "Enjoy what I sent? I rather enjoyed it and he was so compliant."

Kaito smiled as well, glad the other was willing to talk to him and of course unaware of the other's tiredness. "I am doing okay, what about you?" He asked and scratched the back of his red head and decided it was alright to tell the other about him leaving the dorms. "I guess we wont be seeing each other much after today, tomorrow I'm moving out."

---

Any composure or collectedness that Kei had was soon crushed by the slightly taller man's comment. He gritted his teeth and angrily grabbed the front of Masao's shirt. "Asshole!" He shouted before slamming his fist against the other man's face. How dare he abuse of Ryo like that? He'd never forgive him!

"I'm all right," Ryo answered with a soft smile at Kaito before tilting his head at the news that Kaito was going to be moving out. He hadn't had any inkling of that. "Really? Are you still going to be going to school?"

____

Masao grunted at the punch, stepping back slightly to block another one and he removed himself from Kei's grip. He grinned wickedly, knowing that it was the comment that had set Kei off. This was going to be off. "Don't you want to know how much your boy simply begs?" he purred low with a grin, as he roughly grabbed Kei to slam him against the frame. "Or what about the sounds he makes him you touch him here?" he added, hand trailing down Kei's stomach and then a little lower. He didn't hit the boy though he wanted to. It was more fun to mess with the boy's mind.

"Yes, of course." The red haired boy said nodding before adding. "But I no longer can afford the dorms rent so, I'm moving into another place." He explained not sure if it was okay to tell Ryo that he was going to move in with his friend, Hiro. "Well, I'll let you take your shower." He said with a chuckled finally noticing that he was probably being nuisance. "Let's talk some more later, okay?" He said with a short wave of his hand before leaving the dorm's showers.

---

Kei was slammed against the door frame with so much force that he hit the back of his head painfully against the wood; thankfully, it wasn't serious enough to make him black-out. "You sick piece of shit!" He grunted through his gritted teeth disgusted by the other male. He then pushed Masao off of him with all his strength. "What the hell do you want from Ryo!" From us...

"You better back off or else-" Or else I'll kill you!

"I hope you have fun living off campus," Ryo said with a soft smile as he straightened up, grabbing his bag again as he noticed that Kaito was about to leave. "Take care, Kaito. We'll definitely talk more," he added, still smiling and he watched the other boy walk before he departed to the showers. He slipped out of his clothes before stepping into one, shutting the stall door and turning the water to as hot as he could tolerate. He sighed with relief as the water hit him, easing his muscles and teasing away the ache.

___

"Or else what?" Masao answered coolly, eyes flashing wickedly in a challenge. He watched Kei carefully, though there was a slight wariness there given that Kei was fighting back, and that Kei seemed honest with his words.

Kei's hand formed a tight fist, his blood boiling with anger. It seemed that Masao wasn't going to back down. He knew it would be best to let the police deal with the other man but he didn't want it to affect Ryo's life and possibly his future. "Where are the rest of the pictures." He said through gritted teeth he wanted to smash his fist on the other's face...actually he was on the edge of doing just that.

"Why? Did the one entice you see others?" Masao purred with a wicked grin. He had no intention of revealing where the pictures were. They were what he had to keep Kei on edge and to keep messing with the man, and to possibly make Ryo come back for a last round.

Kei a menacing step forward; Masao was slowly making him lose his patience. "I want them now Masao!" He shouted his eyes burning with anger. Seeing that there was no point with asking Masao for the pictures he decided to search for them himself. "Tell me where they are before I turn this place upside down!" He shouted as he desperately searched for compromising pictures of Ryo around Masao's desk.

Masao followed Kei in, smiling slightly. "Not there," he purred low with a grin, amused by Kei's antics. He leaned forward, a wicked grin on his lips. "Tell you want...You give me Ryo for one night and I'll give you the pictures," he added in a low purr. "Or yourself. I'm not picky."

Kei turned around to face Masao angrily, that was it! He launched forward and grabbed the front of Masao's shirt before smashing his fist against Masao's face once again. The punch was so strong that his own hand hurt. He pushed Masao's face close to his and furiously said. "Try to lay a finger on Ryo again and I'll fucking kill you!" He said with a low voice.

Masao grunted at the hit, pain flaring and he watched Kei with watery eyes, unable to remove himself from Kei's grip. A little felt emotion slipped through him and he narrowed his eyes angrily. "Pictures under the false bottom of the right drawer," he spat, removing himself finally from Kei's grip.

Kei pushed Masao away harshly and searched for the pictures. Gone was the quite studious guy, he was replaced by a mad man willing to do anything for the one he loved. He clenched his hand tightly around the envelope with all the pictures and turned around to face Masao once again. "The negative, where are the negatives?" He wasn't going let the sick man make more copies of these embarrassing pictures.

Masao fixed his shirt and wiped away the blood from his nose, glaring at Kei. "Small envelope inside the one with the pictures," he said coldly, but he didn't push Kei. Most people backed away from him. He was normally never challenged, but the air coming from Kei now was one that had him up-in-arms, had him worried.