Welcome to School, My Love. (Tuti x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Kaito smiled brightly at Ryo, his headache soon forgotten. "Just a small pounding." He said chuckling and scratching the back of his red head nervously. "I wanted to thank you for last night, you know bringing me all the way to my dorm." He said his blushing cheeks heating up. "Ehm and I'm sorry if I caused you any troubles." He was pretty drunk but the memory of his confession to Ryo was still vivid in his mind. "Are you done with your classes?"

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Ryo smiled happily, glad Kaito wasn't feeling too bad. "No problem, and no trouble was caused," he said with another smile. "Yeah, I'm done with my classes for the day, but I have to take a shower still and then go to the store. Are you done?"

He shifted the bag on his arm, keeping from using his right wrist in the process as he made a mental note to pick up a wrist brace and see if Kei wanted anything.

"I see." Kaito said walking beside Ryo as they made their way towards the campus dorms. "Well actually..." He trailed off and a hint of nervousness could be heard in his voice. "I plan on quitting my program." It was a drastic decision and he probably wasn't thinking it through but right now he wasn't really feeling like mathematics was the right thing for him. As a matter of facts, it was because of his father constant nagging that he enrolled for the mathematics major in hopes to become someone rich and successful in the future. I guess your dreams will never come true dad, huh?.

Ryo smiled and he softly squeezed Kaito's shoulder. "Go for something you really love," he said, still smiling. "Is there anything you'd like to do in particular?"

He hadn't known Kaito for too long, but he was surprised it had taken Kaito this long to decide to switch majors. The young man didn't seem like he was someone to study math for a living.

Kaito blushed madly at the question feeling a little bit embarrassed. "I'd like to try out arts, I'm not really good but I like to draw things." He said and smiled at Ryo as they reached his dorm room. "I'll show you my sketch you next time, say hi to Kei for me." He really didn't want to leave Ryo's side but he didn't want to annoy the other too much.

---

Inside the room Kei was just finishing cleaning his side of the room; not that there was much to do since he had so little furniture anyways.

"Well, good luck and I'd love to see your sketch next time," Ryo said with a bright smile before slipping into his dorm as Kaito walked off. He dropped his bag carefully as he surveyed the room. "Ooo...you clean. Sexy," he added with a playful smile as he walked to his drawer to start gathering things to wear after his shower. He grumbled inwardly as he did so, hating that he had to do this one handed because his right wrist was refusing to act properly.

A stern expression covered Kei's face ready to Ryo to stop with those weird comments. It wasn't like he hated them but they surely made him feel quite uncomfortable. Guys don't call each others 'sexy' nor 'cute'; besides, Kei didn't believe he sexy nor cute. Just a plain normal guy with poor eyesight, nothing less nothing more. But then he noticed the slight grimace on Ryo's face as he tried to use his right hand to pick up what he would need for a shower.

"Hey, are you hurt?" He asked as he walked closer to Ryo to inspect the other's arm.

Ryo blinked a little at the question, not having expected it, but he smiled softly. "Twisted it in class," he said as he wrinkled his nose a little in irritation that he had done that, and because he couldn't help but be worried that he had hurt it more than that. "Thank you for asking," he said softly after a moment,his cheeks slightly red, slipping his items into a plastic bag.

Kei folded his arms over his chest as he watched the other put his things a plastic bag. "You shouldn't push yourself too much." He began. It was an advice but he couldn't help feeling genuinely worried for Ryo's well being. Why was that? He couldn't quite comprehend. "If the classes are going to fast for you, just tell the teacher. He will understand since you started late."

Ryo smiled softly, touched that Kei seemed worried. "The classes are fine. I just prefer to do more...acrobatic moves," he said with a smile at Kei, lifting the bag. "I moved my weight in a direction I shouldn't have and twisted it."

He made sure he had everything one more time before he smiled. "Well, I'm off for a shower and then to the store," he said, moving past Kei, just lightly squeezing Kei's shoulder for a second as he walked past. "Do you need anything while I'm out?"

Kei felt his body heat increase a little bit as the other touched him softly, it was a small touch but it was enough to make his body temperature rise considerably. The emotions that Ryo was causing in him were so unpredictable and alien to him that he didn't know what to do about them at all. "What are you saying? I'll go with you to the store. Knowing you, you'll probably buy more than what you can carry." It was a lame excuse or so he thought. "And with that wrist of yours like that you can't carry much, can you?"

Ryo laughed softly. "All right. Let me get cleaned up first, okay?" he said with a bright smile, glad Kei was going to go do something with him.

_______

"Ready?" Ryo asked as he dropped off his bag in the dorm room. His hair was twisted back into a braid because it was still wet and he didn't want it to sticking to him, but a few strands fell down to frame his face. He smiled happily as he watched Kei.

Kei was wearing a black hoody with the college logo imprinted on its back and dark gray baggy pants. It was more than obvious that he wasn't much of a devoted follower of fashion. Fortunately (or unfortunately) he didn't care about things like clothes, etc.

He nodded at Ryo and walked towards the door not before noticing Ryo's hair. "Doesn't it bother you?" He asked meaning Ryo's hair. In his eyes Ryo's hair was really beautiful and he couldn't help wonder whether it felt as silky as it looked. "With your jumping up and down, doesn't it get in the way?"

- - - Updated - - -

Kei was wearing a black hoody with the college logo imprinted on its back and dark gray baggy pants. It was more than obvious that he wasn't much of a devoted follower of fashion. Fortunately (or unfortunately) he didn't care about things like clothes, etc.

He nodded at Ryo and walked towards the door not before noticing Ryo's hair. "Doesn't it bother you?" He asked meaning Ryo's hair. In his eyes Ryo's hair was really beautiful and he couldn't help wonder whether it felt as silky as it looked. "With your jumping up and down, doesn't it get in the way?"

"Not in the least," Ryo answered as he walked down the hall and from the building with Kei, smiling. He was glad to have Kei out and about, and glad to spend time with the other student. "It's why I've hair holders and I braid it back."

He tucked a loose strand behind his ear, glancing at Kei. He wasn't entirely certain what to say and he softly sucked on his own tongue as he thought. He hadn't expected that he'd suddenly lose the ability to think when he finally got Kei on his own, or at any point. It irritated him a little because he wanted to win Kei over and he couldn't do that if he had no idea what to say or if he felt like a jittery school kid.

Ryo wasn't the only having difficulties with coming up with something interesting to talk about. But in Kei's case it was simply his nature that prevented him from been talkative (unlike Kaito for example). And so the entire walk to the store was made in complete silence. "Do you know what you are going to get?" He asked finally breaking the ice and picked up a groceries basket.

Ryo couldn't help but laugh softly at the question, finding it kind of random after a walk in silence. "Just a few things. Some motrin and a wrist brace are definitely on list," he said with a bright smile at Kei. "I can carry the basket if you want," he added, still smiling softly at Kei.

"No, you shouldn't put pressure on your wrist, it might get worst." He said sternly, it annoyed him that Ryo was so careless and apparently, he didn't mind getting hurt. "What would like to have for dinner? I'm not good cooking but if you don't want a boxed meal, we could order something." He suggested as the walked through the area where the painkillers, bandages and things like that were.

Ryo arched an eyebrow at the tone, but didn't comment on it. "Ordering out would be fine," he said with a soft laugh, looking through the braces, debating which would fit better and be more comfortable. He rolled up his sleeve a little bit, nose wrinkling slightly. Damn thing was swollen. He chose a brace that could be loosened or tightened on the need before grabbing a box of motrin and rolling his sleeves back down because the store was cool.

"Do you need anything for breakfast?" he asked, glancing at Kei.

________

The dark haired man lounged against the wall beside the door of Kei's and Ryo's room, arms crossed over his chest. He smiled at anyone who caught his attention, giving the girls an extra wink. He was waiting for the two to come back, knowing they couldn't stay out all night.

Kaito was making his way out of the building for a jog when he noticed the strange guy standing by Kei's room. He didn't know every and single one college student's face but he pretty much knew everyone who lived in the dorms. And that guy's face was one he did not recognize. With a shrug of his shoulders he decided to ask Kei about it later and left.

---

They were now walking side by side towards the campus dorms, Kei carrying the groceries bag full with food for the next couple of days. He looked at Ryo from the corner of his eyes, studying the others face wondering how it was possible that a guy could be so beautiful. "What do you want to order for dinner?" That question made him realize that he sadly knew nothing about Ryo. What were the things he liked or disliked? His dreams and nightmare. Well, he had only himself to blame for that.

"Mmm....What do you want?" Ryo asked with a bright smile, glancing at Kei. "I'm not terribly picky. As long as vegetables are out of the equation, I'll eat anything," he added, tone light and cheerful. He seemed to usually be in a good mood, but he had enjoyed the shopping with Kei and he was happy that the guy seemed to worry though he never wanted to make Kei worry. He didn't like it though it was nice to know that Kei at least somewhat liked him...probably as friends, but he could deal with that.

"Oh dear..." he whispered as they entered the building and his eyes found the man leaning against the doorway. His heart started to race, but not from enjoyment. He knew the man and he knew he didn't want Kei meeting him. He caught Kei by the arm and pulled him back out of the doors. "I...I think we should go eat elsewhere."

Kei chuckled at that, it was so funny that the other hated vegetables when he absolutely loved them. Ryo was like just like a little child, which was absolutely adorable. Not that he'd ever admit it. A frown appeared on his face when he noticed the menacing guy standing on his doorway; it irritated him. And of course, Ryo's reaction wasn't helping. It was obvious the other wanted to avoid a confrontation with the stranger. "No we don't have to." He said and walked up to the guy fearlessly. "Can I help you?"

- - - Updated - - -

Kei chuckled at that, it was so funny that the other hated vegetables when he absolutely loved them. Ryo was like just like a little child, which was absolutely adorable. Not that he'd ever admit it. A frown appeared on his face when he noticed the menacing guy standing on his doorway; it irritated him. And of course, Ryo's reaction wasn't helping. It was obvious the other wanted to avoid a confrontation with the stranger. "No we don't have to." He said and walked up to the guy fearlessly. "Can I help you?"

The guy looked down at Kei and he smiled, but it wasn't friendly. "No, you can't, but he can," he said, glancing at Ryo who had reluctantly followed Kei to meet the guy. He straightened and brushed back his hair as he watched the room mates with a cool intensity before his eyes locked onto Ryo solely, ignoring Kei now.

Ryo inhaled softly, steeling himself as he met Masao's gaze. "What do you want?" he asked. Despite his voice sounding mostly calm, he felt jittery inside. He hadn't expected Masao to show up.

"To see you, of course," Masao answered with a wink, brushing back a strand of Ryo's loose hair.

Ryo moved Masao's hand away, nose wrinkling slightly because he had used the wrong hand to do so. "You need to leave," he said, eyes slipping away from Masao's at the narrowed eyes that met the words.

"I've other plans," Masao purred, voice dangerous and full of promises. "And I'd much rather you went along for the ride."

Ryo shook his head and he moved past Masao to head into the room, but not before the man grabbed his arm to pull him close to whisper low, "Ryo, you will meet me tonight. You don't want anything to happen to your room mate, do you?" The words were whispered so only Ryo could hear them.

Kei wasn't someone that would hate another person; he could be harsh sometimes but he never actually felt any antagonism towards another human being. Until now. He didn't know who Masao was nor what his business with Ryo was but the way he behaved as if he owned Ryo disgusted Kei to the core. Suddenly a mysterious sense of protectiveness was awakened from deep inside of him. Kei had to protect Ryo from Masao's harassment.

Very defiantly he lightly pushed Ryo away from Masao and stood between the two, shielding Ryo from Masao's assaults. "It is clear that Ryo doesn't want to talk to you, it would be best if you leave this place now." He said glaring coldly at the other male.

- - - Updated - - -

Kei wasn't someone that would hate another person; he could be harsh sometimes but he never actually felt any antagonism towards another human being. Until now. He didn't know who Masao was nor what his business with Ryo was but the way he behaved as if he owned Ryo disgusted Kei to the core. Suddenly a mysterious sense of protectiveness was awakened from deep inside of him. Kei had to protect Ryo from Masao's harassment.

Very defiantly he lightly pushed Ryo away from Masao and stood between the two, shielding Ryo from Masao's assaults. "It is clear that Ryo doesn't want to talk to you, it would be best if you leave this place now." He said glaring coldly at the other male.

A look of amusement crossed Masao's face at Kei's defiance and he smiled. "Goodness, ain't this cute, but I'll let you two get on with it, " he said, cruel amusement in his words. "Remember what I said, Ryo," he added as he started back down the hall and out of the building.

Ryo watched Masao leave, worry slipping through him. He had been surprised when Kei had stood up, but was grateful. Yet...he was scared for Kei. Masao didn't take well to people defying him, as he knew from personal experience.

"Thank you," Ryo said softly as he walked into the room with Kei, shutting and locking the door behind him. His fingers hesitated a little on the lock, but it's because he didn't think it was enough to keep himself from being...scared. He hated the word, but he was scared. Masao had shown up out of nowhere and still didn't seem to understand that Ryo was no longer his...even to the point of following him to his college.

Kei said nothing as he entered the room and walked into the small kitchen to put the things they bought in their rightful place. His mind was running wild with questions about Masao's identity. What business did the two of them had? They looked pretty close... He took the wrist brace out of the plastic bag and walked up to Ryo who was sitting on the couch. "Give me your hand." He said more like a command and very carefully placed the brace on the injured hand. "Who was that guy?" He asked, his eyes meeting Ryo's