Welcome to School, My Love. (Tuti x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Name: Kaito Hajima

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Without the eye-patch of course.

Personality: Very hype, likes to talk a lot, and is never depressed by Kei's harsh words.

"So how was your first night with Ryo?" Kaito asked as he leaned his chin on his hand. They where siting in the cafeteria for lunch break. "What do you mean?" Kei had hoped for a quite lunch but apparently Kaito was going to make sure that didn't happen.

"What did you guys talk about? What are the things he likes and such!" Kei glared at Kaito and took off his glasses, as if to have a better look at the other's face (no logic there). "What is it to you? Are you that interested in that guy?" A childlike smile appeared on Kaito's boyish face. "I might be." He said and chuckled before looking around the crowded area. "Say, do you think he'll be here for lunch?"

Kei placed his glassed back on and shrugged his shoulders as he began to eat his lunch. "I don't know."

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Ryo stretched out his sore muscles as he walked down the hall towards the lunch room. He had just gotten out of one of his dance classes. Normally this would have dissuaded him from picking up lunch in public, but he was starving. He could always take the food back to the dorm room if he felt the need to. He shifted the bag carrying his dance clothes as he entered the cafeteria, eyes slipping over the crowd that was already there. He soon spotted Kei and he smiled slightly at that. He gave a slight wave to Kaito when he caught the other man's eye before grabbing a couple of things for his lunch.

"Afternoon," he said as he walked to the table, smiling happily at Kei and Kaito. He lightly clasped Kaito on the shoulder before plopping down beside him before lightly nibbling on a stick of pocky, just a touch seductively though it was more for Kei's benefit. "Enjoy your classes so far?"

Kaito waved at Ryo like a puppy greeting his master. Kei acknowledged Ryo with a nod as the other sat down next to Kaito. Of course, he remained silent; partially because he had nothing to say and also because Kaito did most of the talking; as always. "Enjoy? No way! My brain feels like it's going to explode if I see another number. Today was your first class, huh? How was it? I bet you have lots to catch up since you started late." He then noticed that Ryo had nothing to drink. "Let me get you something to drink with that stick of pocky." He said standing up and rushed to get Ryo a refreshing drink.

Kei, somehow glad the other was gone and the quietness was back, looked at Ryo over his glasses. "You don't have to be polite or kind with him, just tell him to leave you alone." Kei advised in case the other was having a hard time with Kaito's constant adoration. He didn't know why but Kaito's obsession with Ryo annoyed him.

Ryo listened to Kaito talk, outward attitude saying he was enjoying the conversation. He didn't mind the talking too much and even found it amusing, especially when the other college student ran off to get a drink before he could answer any of the questions.

He smiled at Kei. "Now, that's rude," he said with another smile, softly sucking the chocolate off the tip of a stick. "The talking isn't all that bad, honestly." He shrugged slightly. "Though it'd be nice if you talked," he said in a low, playful purr as if hinting at something else.

Kei frowned at what Ryo said, somehow it seemed wrong to him. "So what you are saying is that you don't mind having a guy throwing himself at you?" He asked. And was that a purr he just heard coming from Ryo? No, that must have been his imagination playing tricks on him.

Just then Kaito walked back towards their table carrying two cans of coke. "One for you and one for me!" He said cheerfully handing one of the cans to Ryo before sitting down.

"It can be nice to be wanted," Ryo answered with a wink before smiling at Kaito. "Thank you," he said as he took the coke before noticing Kei hadn't been brought one.

"Would you like it?" he asked, offering the coke to Kei. He didn't like anyone being left out. "I can catch a drink later on," he added, smiling softly at Kei but he glanced at Kaito to let the man know that it wasn't a slight on him. He didn't really pay attention as he softly squeezed Kaito's leg to make sure he knew. It was a habit from being around close friends and trying to comfort without saying words.

(hahaha it does

Kei stared coldly at the can being offered to him, he was trying to restrain himself from accepting it; it was an inner battle that he was slowly losing. "Hm, thanks." He thanked Ryo in a low voice as he accepted the drink. Honestly, he wasn't really thirsty but the idea of Ryo drinking the drink annoyed him to the point that was beginning to act not like himself. He looked away, angry at himself. Why was he feeling this possessive of Ryo? This was so not like him...

A feeling of sadness erupted in Kaito's heart as he saw Ryo give away the drink he had specially bought for him. He couldn't help feel rejected. He was about to pout and protest when he felt the other's hand on his leg as he squeezed it lightly. Instantly, the color of his face changed and became extremely red, his temperature rising drastically. He felt as if he would faint from the sensation the small touch caused him to experience.

Kei frowned at Kaito noticing the funny face the other was making. "What's wrong with you? Your face is so red..." But Kaito couldn't answer his mind was in another place running wild.

Ryo popped a grape into his mouth to hide his amusement at the reactions of Kei and Kaito. He shouldn't be amused, but he couldn't help it. At first he thought Kei wasn't going to take it, which would have been fine, but then the math major did take it before looking away. Then Kaito had turned red at a slight touch. He shook his head slightly, commenting inwardly about strange people.

He continued to finish his small meal, watching both Kei and Kaito. "A bunch of us from dance are going out tonight," he said as he finished, neatly cleaning his fingers with a napkin. "Do y'all want to go?" He smiled as he asked, watching Kei partially because it was hard to look at two people at once and partially because he was hoping he'd go.

"Really?!" Kaito was a little bit too excited about it, he wanted to get to know Ryo more and this was his chance. At first, he was having doubts about it but he was now more than sure; he was having feelings for Ryo. "You can count me in." He said with a big and bright smile his green eyes sparkling with innocence and naivety.

Kei sighed and shook his head. "Sorry but I pass, I don't like those sort of activities." He said with a tone that matched his serious expression. Kei was never the type to go to parties or any place that was too crowded or loud. "I'll be going now." He said as he stood up throwing his bag over his shoulder and left the cafeteria.

"Ah don't mind him, he is a party pooper anyways." Kaito said patting Ryo's shoulder to cheer him up.

Ryo frowned slightly as he watched Kei go, a little irritated by the attitude, but he smiled softly at Kaito. "Thanks," he said with another smile. "We'll be leaving at 8 to get there. Meet me in the lounge, 'kay?"

His attitude was bright, but he was still a bit upset that Kei had declined.

_______

The club was filled even on a week day and music poured out of its open doors and onto the street. Ryo kept a grip on Kaito's wrist as the navigated the crowd to get inside, not really wanting to lose sight of the young man because he was the only person he really knew there even with the people from his class.

"Budge up, Hiro," he said with a bright smile as he pushed the large dancer over so he could sit at the bar.

Hiro rolled his eyes, but slid away a little bit, smiling. "You finally made it," he said, eyes sweeping to Kaito.

"Sorry, forgot where I had put the fishnet," Ryo answered, sticking out his tongue playfully as he ordered a glass of water and took a sip. "This is Kaito. Kaito, this is Hiro. He's in class with me."

Ryo slid off the barstool so they could talk as a song came on that he particularly enjoyed, eyes slipping over the crowd. He seemed perfectly at home in an area like this, seemed perfectly find flirting back with total strangers. It was all in the name of the game.

Kaito blushed as he was introduced to Hiro and nodded at the other bowing slightly, he was feeling a little bit overwhelmed by the places Ryo took him. It was nice and fun, on top of that Ryo seemed to be really at ease by his surroundings as if this weren't his first time here. "Hmm do you come here often?" He asked as he ordered a drink. The music was very loud so he had to move closer to Ryo for him to hear him.

---

Kei stepped into his room with a small towel covering his wet hair. "I hope that idiot is not making a fool of himself." He said softly as he sat down on his bed and looked at the clock on his desk. It was already 10:00 PM. With as sigh he threw the towel on the ground and lied down on his back.

He tired to fall asleep but couldn't - he couldn't stop thinking about Ryo and Kaito. What where they doing now? For how long will they be out? Was Kaito making a move on Ryo? "Shit, what's wrong with me?" A frustrated groan escaped his lips as turned to his side and forced himself to fall asleep.

---

"Ah I really like this place! It's so much fun!" Kaito shouted happily as he danced on his seat. He drank a little bit too much and was now very tipsy.

Ryo laughed softly at Kaito's demeanor. "You may want to ease up on the drinks," he said, having to lean close so Kaito could hear him. He was taking a break from dancing because you could only dance for so long. He sipped his water, having been alternating between alcohol and water to prevent any ill effects, and to keep from getting too terribly tipsy. Someone had to make sure they made it back to the dorms.

"I'm glad you like it here," he added with a bright smile, brushing his hair over his shoulder to keep out of his way. "I've only been here once before, but I love clubs. There's something nice about being in a group of strangers moving in tandem with one another."

- - - Updated - - -

Ryo laughed softly at Kaito's demeanor. "You may want to ease up on the drinks," he said, having to lean close so Kaito could hear him. He was taking a break from dancing because you could only dance for so long. He sipped his water, having been alternating between alcohol and water to prevent any ill effects, and to keep from getting too terribly tipsy. Someone had to make sure they made it back to the dorms.

"I'm glad you like it here," he added with a bright smile, brushing his hair over his shoulder to keep out of his way. "I've only been here once before, but I love clubs. There's something nice about being in a group of strangers moving in tandem with one another."

Kaito's cheeks where as red as his hair, maybe because he was blushing or because of the alcohol, as he stared at Ryo in somewhat of a trance. "Your hair is so beautiful and long." He said reaching up to touch it. "And so silky." It was probably because of the alcohol in his system that was affecting his mind. He wasn't thinking straight anymore yet he couldn't control his emotions anymore. The feelings he was holding in his chest for Ryo were too heavy...he had to take them off his chest. "Ryo...I really like you!" It was a very brave thing to do or so he thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaito's cheeks where as red as his hair, maybe because he was blushing or because of the alcohol, as he stared at Ryo in somewhat of a trance. "Your hair is so beautiful and long." He said reaching up to touch it. "And so silky." It was probably because of the alcohol in his system that was affecting his mind. He wasn't thinking straight anymore yet he couldn't control his emotions anymore. The feelings he was holding in his chest for Ryo were too heavy...he had to take them off his chest. "Ryo...I really like you!" It was a very brave thing to do or so he thought.

Ryo blushed slightly at the touch, mostly from surprise. "You're sweet," he said with a smile at Kaito, gently removing the other man's hand from his hair. "But you barely know me," he added softly. His tone was gentle, nothing saying he was upset by the admission. He gently squeezed Kaito's hand before letting go, unable to tell Kaito he wasn't interested at the moment, or possibly ever.

As naive as he was, Kaito took that as a sign of hope and not a full rejection. "I know....that's why I want us to get to know each other. I wont force you I'll wait for you until you are ready." He said smiling that smile of his that had become his trademark. His hopes were still sky high and he wasn't planning on giving up on Ryo. Unfortunately, the alcohol was finally taking its toll on him and he began to feel a little bit dizzy. "Ugh...I think I drank too much, should we call it a night?" He asked.

- - - Updated - - -

As naive as he was, Kaito took that as a sign of hope and not a full rejection. "I know....that's why I want us to get to know each other. I wont force you I'll wait for you until you are ready." He said smiling that smile of his that had become his trademark. His hopes were still sky high and he wasn't planning on giving up on Ryo. Unfortunately, the alcohol was finally taking its toll on him and he began to feel a little bit dizzy. "Ugh...I think I drank too much, should we call it a night?" He asked.

Ryo smiled softly and he slid off the chair and helped Kaito off of his, slipping an arm around Kaito's waist to keep the man from wobbling. "Come on," he said with another smile before calling over his shoulder, "Hiro, don't forget about auditions this weekend!"

_______

Ryo dropped Kaito off at the other man's room and tucked him in before quietly leaving as Kaito had fallen asleep. He didn't want any more admissions tonight, and he just wanted to go back to his dorm to get his clothes to take a shower and then hopefully get some sleep.

He quietly entered his dorm room because of the early hour and he tiptoed to his drawer in the dark, bumping it on accident and he let out a soft curse before digging through it to find his pajamas.

Kei was still awake when Ryo stepped into the room but pretended to be asleep, not wanting to let the other find out he was waiting for him. That would be...weird. He was going to continue with his act until he heard the other bump against something because of the darkness in the room. Not wanting the other to get hurt because of him he shifted to a sitting position. "Had fun?" He asked switching on the lights for the other see what he was doing. He really wasn't interested whether Ryo had fun or not; he just was glad the other seemed to be safe and best of all...sober.

Ryo jumped and uttered a soft sound of surprise at the words, having thought Kei was asleep. "God, you scared me," he said, breathing a little heavily. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun," he said as he scooped up what he needed to take a shower, eyes slipping over Kei.

"Good look for you," he said with a bit of a suggestive wink at Kei. A sleep tousled appearance looked good on Kei. "But I'm sorry to have woken you up. I'll be more quiet next time."

- - - Updated - - -

Ryo jumped and uttered a soft sound of surprise at the words, having thought Kei was asleep. "God, you scared me," he said, breathing a little heavily. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun," he said as he scooped up what he needed to take a shower, eyes slipping over Kei.

"Good look for you," he said with a bit of a suggestive wink at Kei. A sleep tousled appearance looked good on Kei. "But I'm sorry to have woken you up. I'll be more quiet next time."

Kei frowned and ruffled his hair, where were his glasses when he needed them? They could come in handing to hide the blush he was sure showing. "Nah, you didn't wake me up...did Kaito behave himself?" Did he make a move on you?That was what he really wanted to ask. He looked at Ryo up and down, taking the other's form in. He was wearing a very revealing tight shirt that made him feel funny inside. "You shouldn't have gone out wearing that." He said pointing at his shirt, it sounded more like a lecture than an advice.

"Yes, he behaved," Ryo said with a soft laugh and he smiled, a little mischievously, at noticing Kei's look and he leaned close to the man. "I rather think I look good in it," he purred with a wink and he reached out to move a strand of hair back from Kei's face before straightening. "But...I need a shower. I smell like smoke."

Name: Hiro

Height: 6'0"

Looks:

William_by_kir_tat.jpg

Personality: Can come off as brutish due to his size, but he has a heart of gold and will be there for anybody who needs it.

Kei couldn't move at all it was as if Ryo's eyes bewitched him and paralyzed his body. It wasn't until Ryo was out of the room that he finally regained control of his body. "What the--What the hell?!" He shouted angrily yet his face was burning red and his heart beating at speed of light (is that even possible?). He seriously thought the other was going to press his lips against his and the worst thing is that he wasn't going to put up any resistance. Kei slowly placed his right hand on top of his chest, where his heart was beating loudly against his ribcage. "What's happening to me?..."

---

The next day Kaito woke up with a serious case of a head-ache, proof of the amount of liqueur he drank. "I have to make a mental note not to drink so much again." He said to himself as he made his way towards the hall where the dancing classes usually took place and waited outside. He wanted to thank Ryo for last night and also apologize for his drunken behavior.

Ryo stifled a yawn as he changed into normal clothes and softly rubbed his wrist, grumbling softly as he did so. He had twisted the damn thing when practicing a move that was more gymnastic than dance and now it was aching badly. It irritated him, but also worried him because he was hoping it was just a sprain. He enjoyed doing rather gymnastic style moves and he couldn't do that if his wrist was beyond sprained.

He blinked as he saw Kaito as he left his classroom, but he smiled brightly at him. "Hey," he said, giving Kaito a friendly hug. "How's the head?"

Name: Masao

Looks: Spademaleanime.jpg

Personality: Domineering and possessive. He can manipulate people to his way of thinking and has limited concern about the feelings of others.