Arawn_Bheur

Movie title: Death Trance

Date released: 2005

Director: Yuji Shimomura

Main Characters:

Grave played by Tak Sakaguchi

Ryuen played by Takamasa Suga

Synopsis:

A fearsome samurai hungering for the ultimate challenge is forced to do battle with a powerful temple monk intent on preventing ultimate destruction in an action-packed swordplay adventure in which the fate of the world lies in a mysterious coffin. Grave (Tak Sakaguchi) is a samurai whose power is unequaled by mortal man. In his desperate quest to find a suitable foe with whom to do battle, Grave steals an ancient coffin from the Tougan Temple said to contain the mythical Goddess of Destruction. Now, as Grave drags the coffin across the countryside in search of a way to pry it open and unleash the power contained inside, a temple monk charged with the task of ensuring the safety of mankind sets out to stop Grave from freeing the Goddess of Destruction even if it means sacrificing his own life in the process.

--
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My rating: 10 out of 10 stars

I absolutely love this movie! The characters are fairly decently played, the sound track is awesome, and the plot isn't half bad. I just enjoy how everything is played out and the action in it just makes it all the better.

• Like 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• andreanitzoo

• Arawn_Bheur

• Tsetsua

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've seen all his works. For me, his 'Ultimate Versus' will remain at the top of all his best.

I saw Yakuza Weapon, Deadball and other works, but I haven't see Tabaneta[sp?] the one he dressed like western clint eastwood.

He just let out "Why Don't You Play in Hell?"

He has retired from the screen, however will continue to direct.

I think it's due to his health V_V;; he smokes a lot and is older now.

He is now engaged from what I've read.

So Congratulations, Tak Sakaguchi- Thank you for all your amazing works :D

Please continue to do so.