Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

(Aw okay I had a plot for it and was hoping to find someone who I rped well with to do it that's okay if you ever get around to watching it. I can also direct you to a good site with all the eps)

Arthur nodded.

"Do we head off today then?" he asked. "The guards probably don't like it that I keep leaving Camelot...."

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

(it's on netflix too)

"Well for now we can send some people out to look for us," Merlin smiled softly.

(kk, when i get some free time I shall look into it... ahhh free time... whats that?)

Merlin smiled then leaned in whispering in his ear, "you liked me topping you didn't you?"

(lols I know what you mean XD)

Arthur felt his stomach flip and want ran through him. He was in the middle of scrubbing himself when Merlin said that and stopped frozen at the question.

"What?" he tried to play dumb.

Merlin chuckled and straddled the other man rubbing his thumbs over his nipples, "you crying out my name in passion last night." He remembered last night now and was wanting to pick on Arthur like Arthur did him.

(May I ask how the art is coming?)

Arthur let go and splashed him a bit.

"Merlin.....That doesn't leave this room....So what if I enjoy....Not having to do much."

(I haven't had a day to sit down lately but today I'm back in my office. I have one pic partially sketched. I will get back to it shortly. Being an adult sucks)

Merlin snorted and splashed him back, "it's not that it's more than that. Your just as sensitive as I am down there."

"......Isn't that normal?" he looked off. "It's not like people go around patting me on the bum, when I was a prince such an act would probably get them killed....So, so what if I am." He finished bathing and got out drying off.

Merlin smiled and followed him out of the tub and dried himself off then leans back on the bed letting the towel fall loosly onto his lap, "frustrated?" A few droplets of water cascaded down his pale chest.

"Well it's embarrassing....Isn't it?" he wasn't sure.

He watched the water a bit hypnotized. How could Merlin still turn him on so easily. The looseness of the towel...Arthur licked his lips.

"No I'm not frustrated."

"It can be embarrassing..." Merlin smirked at the other. "I know a spell that works better than any of those potions we've used..." He looked at Arthur. Strangely after last night he felt horny like he wasn't fully satisfied.

His eyes went back up to meet Merlin's.

".....What are you playing at?" he was curious though there was a bit of fear.

He didn't understand magic fully, how could he? He liked being in control of himself that was only natural as a thought. Though the potion was good. Though after the whipping, wax, and rough sex he had with Merlin the thought of it being reversed. He knew he liked being dominate but he wasn't sure how well he could handle the receiving end. Though he was always in love with the idea of being worshiped and adored. Having Merlin on a collar sucking him off came to mind. Though a dominate Merlin. It would be a nice surprise ever now and then. Arthur convinced himself it would really show how much Merlin wanted him, which was very pleasing to think about.....

"I'm listening."

Merlin smirked and cocked his head a little, "I'll give you a choice. I'm still turned on from last night... I seem to really like taking it..." He blushed and averted his eyes for a moment. "I lack confidence in this kind of subject but... I know a spell I can either put on me or yourself that if you say a certain word or phrase that person is instantly turned on... the more you say it the more intense it is."

"You want me to take you....Doesn't matter to me who you use it on, but I do have one request." he grabbed his flail. "Don't move." he hooked Merlin's arm with the chain and pulled him close and moved the cool metal handle between Merlin's ass cheeks. "Though I don't need magic to get aroused for you."

Merlin arched a little and gasped softly, "Ahhh..." He trembled his member instantly hard from the sensation. It felt so amazingly good. He moaned softly and looked at him, "y-yeah... j-just for fun though..."

Arthur necked him biting him. "Then have some fun." he slowly moved the cold metal against Merlin's entrance slowly pushing it into him. It was almost the size of Arthur.

Merlin trembled and held onto Arthur's shoulder, "w-when I say the words... you have to say ahhhhh.... y-you say the word o-or phrase to trigger it..."

A slew of words flowed from the other mouth ans he gasped as he cast the spell on himself as he waited for Arthur's trigger.

Merlin gasped and arched up his body shaking under the other man, "Ahhh.... AHHH!!!" His member pulsed and trembled under the other. That was a strong spell.

Hearing Arthur's strong yet soft words then made him shudder.

He moved the handle out of him and pulled him and tossed him on the bed. he moved him so he was horizontal on the bed and he went to the edge of it thrusting the metal back into Merlin. He moved closer moving inside of him as well double penetration against him.

"tuor ve."

Merlin arched and screamed his body overrun with pleasure as he took Arthur fairly easily but he was still tight. Hearing the words again made another powerful wave hit him as warm tears went down his cheeks and his member oozed onto his stomach. He wondered how it would affect him under normal circumstances but this... this was seriously intense.

He rammed him and moved the handle in and out at differnt times. He leaned closer pumping him. "Does this word work forever?" oh how he'd have fun with that just randomly saying it to cause Merlin to feel pleasure at any given moment.