Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

Merlin reached his hands up and wiped his tears away. Getting up onto his toes he kissed his lips gently then rested his forehead against his, "we'll find a way. Never loose hope. As we collect the pieces I'll find a solution. Remember when we talked to your mother? She was so happy she had you." He smiled softly.

"No matter what she loved you very much Arthur."

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Merlin blushed as the knights smiled or coughed and turned their heads.

Merlin held him close, "I'll support you the whole way."

Merling smiled softly and shook his head, "nothing will happen to me." He relaxed on the others lap.

Merlin smiled and kissed his forehead, "maybe we should head back to Camelot and figure out who were going to send were to get the potion from different areas?"

Gareth smiled softly, "perhaps we will join you in your kingdom for a while."

Merlin smiled and nodded his head, "how about a feast welcoming them?"

The knights decided to follow behind a little ways behind them.

Merlin shivered and leaned back against him so his ass moved against the front of his pants.

"You make it so ridiculously impossible for me to keep my hands off you." he moved one hand to Merlin's pants stroking above them. "I wonder if I can get you went without having direct contact." Arthur nipped his ear.

Everyone behind them was very smart (+3 to intelligence to the party XD)

(LOL)

MErlin moaned softly and smiled, "well I can pull down my pants a little... then we can trot?" He moaned softly reached a hand behind him and stroked the front of Arthur's pants.

He moved his hand into Merlin's pants as best he could and thumbed over his cock.

"You know if we have a kid.....That's less sex to be had."

Merlin cocked his head to the side and moaned, "even we'll need a break some nights." He pulled Arthur's member out and stroked his member.

Merlin looked back over his shoulder at him, "maybe we can switch off ever once in a while?" He gently stroked his member.

Groans.

"Well this isn't fair at all......" he huffed wanting him fairly badly again. "One of these days I'm taking you when I wake up too so don't forget it." he had wanted to do that for some time if they sex before wasn't so amazing.

Merlin smirked and stroked him faster, "when you wake up? Why so you have me morning and night? All I have to do is use magic and your ass is mine." He rubbed his thumb over the tip.