Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

"That's cheating. I don't cheat." he pumped him faster.

He was curious but he'd never admit it. He'd never admit he'd try to bottom to see what it was like.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Merlin chuckled but gasped, "you tied me up and used a ring to block my magic. Cheating." He smirked and stroked him slowly.

"You liked it, and lets be honest that was clever." he also slowed down matching him. "Mmm." he was falling for Merlin's temptations.

He was dripping slightly in want. The movement of the horse reminded him of their first night together. Rhythmic motions.

Merlin smiled softly and lowered his own pants a bit, "finger me a little and I'll sit on you." He had a kinky side himself and it was now showing. He blushed hard but continued to stroke him slowly.

Merlin nodded his head and took the reigns in one hand and smiled, "whats the matter? Can't handle a quickie? I can see Camelot already. What if we rode in still connected?" What was possessing him to say such dirty things?!

Merlin trembled not able to concentrate, "okay..." He steered the horse down another trail. He clenched around his finger.

The knights backed up further.

He added another one groping his insides while pumping him. He thought he'd be a bit of an ass. He leaned closer to Merlin's ear and started moaning to turn him on more.

Merlin moaned louder hearing his noises,"st-stop that..."

He leaned back against him and rocked against his fingers. He felt so good fingering him.

"You like it. Besides it's turning me on." making those sounds made a strange feeling inside of his stomach but after he let it out he felt relieved which only worsened his erection. So in a sense he wasn't faking it. "Ahhh ahhh Merlin." he continue and necked him.

He moved his fingers deeper trying to stretch him enough so he'd enjoy it.

Merlin shook and rolled his hips, "I think after last night I'm alright to go." He smiled softly and looked back at him. He liked hearing Arthur and watching him enjoy his body.

Arthur kissed him and opened his pants enough to get his cock out. He pulled Merlin onto him, and buried deep inside of him and let the horse do the work for moving him. He moved one hand up Merlin's vest and shirt rolling one of his nipples then the other while he pumped him.

Merlin panted hard as he sunk onto his cock and immediately regretted this decision. Moans started pouring from his mouth so he covered it. His other hand gripped the reigns hard and started pulling the horse to the side. He was in so deep like this and struck his spot directly! His member oozed onto his pants and the saddle. This felt amazing! The horse moving him up and down felt so good.

"!" Arthur quickly grabbed the reigns andstired. He moved the slow walk to a trot a little faster just to please him. He moved one hand to Merlin's tip moving his thumb over Merlin's tip.

"Ooooh you're so wet." he teased.

Merlin shuddered against him and leaned forward a little as he bounced on the others member, "sh-shut up! Ahhh..." He panted hard and grabbed onto the saddle to steady himself. His member leaked more and more.

"Mm." he was dripping inside Merlin's very obedient ass. He bit his lower lip. "You're trembling in need, panting in desire....Cuming all over the settle and your moans.....You can't stop can you?" Arthur leaned with him perfectly angled inside him. "Do you want more?"

Merlin panted hard hearing all the dirty talk from the other man was driving him insane! He moaned low in his throat as the other spoke, "oh god please Arthur... I'm so turned on right now..." He tried to keep his voice down but he was starting to loose that battle.

He moved an arm around him and had the horse run. "Ahh ahh." Stiring it was almost impossible he was happy to know the horse wasn't about to run intself into a tree. Arthur was bucking hard against merlin's spot. "Oooah you're tight ah!" He was cumming inside of him a lot it was an endless wave of it as it started seeping out of Merlin's ass. Arthur was still hard as he kept fucking him.

Merlin moaned and came hard his semen hitting the horse, the saddle and anything it could. He trembled and felt himself being filled more and more. He held onto the saddle tightly and onto Arthur. Shaking more he wondered how they would keep the semen inside him after this. It would surely leak out all over his pants.

Arthur moaned fully releasing into Merlin and slowed the horse who was not very pleased. He lead it to the nearest river, creek, lake, anything where they could clean up. Arthur moved out of Merlin and relaxed. "Okay......It feels really good to do that while in motion."

Merlin nodded his head and slumped back against him moaning softly. He pulled his pants up as he heard the knights riding up. They did go several feet down the stream but still stayed close. The raven groaned softly, "there so much cum in me now... and yes... horse 'riding' is now one of my favorites."

Arthur laughed walking into the creek washing the horse off that now seemed pleased. "Well you have magic...." pushed him into the creek laughing.

"WAHHH!" Merlin yelped as Arthur pushed him in. He gasped as he sat up then smirked and flung his hand in front of himself throwing a bunch of water onto Arthur. Laughing he got onto his knees in the shallow part of the water and held his hand up above his head holding a bunch of water above himself.