Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

"Oh well yea......Wait what?" Arthur looked at him completely unaware of Merlin saving him, most of the time.

He then looked looked over at Merlin watching the water run over his hair and down his face. His eyes danced down Merlin's neck, his torso, waist line, and as his eyes traveled lower he quickly closed them, and shook his head once. Then looked back at Gareth.

"Sorry did you say something?" (XD)

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

(LMAO!)

Gareth watched the man watch the other one, "or it seems your feeling are deeper than friendship." He chuckled and patted Arthur on the back. "don't hide your feelings." He then headed into the camp.

Merlin sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. It was very hot out that day... He removed his jacket and scarf. His red long sleeve shirt was under it so he rolled up the sleeves. His eyes trailed over the Arthur and he smiled softly at him. the water droplets on his face, chest and neck shinned as the sun set.

Arthur looked at him.

"Woah...no....nononono. Haha....I'm a prince and he's a-" looked over at Merlin. "Pretty boy......Plesent boy....Pasent....slave....um...uh..." he looked back at Gareth. "And I do treat him well. I don't spank.................Whip him....Excuse me." he quickly moved away and used his strength to help rebuild the buildings. Shelters first, then other buildings.

He kept himself busy for the whole day and night.

(Bwahahahaha! love it)

Gareth couldn't help but smile as he helped Arthur realize something about himself. Surely the Prince would never forget this place now. As night took over the land the women in the tribe started cooking and Merlin joined them. They giggled and talked with him.

A woman pulled Merlin over and whispered in his ear before she started a fire using magic. They put a pot over the fire to start cooking the stew in it for their small group. Merlin laughed and talked with them because for once he felt like he could be free. The only thing was Arthur was near, although if anything did happen he was sure Arthur would think it was someone else.

The woman he was talking to made a flower crown and put it on his head before they went to dancing and celebrating their guests. Merlin smiled as sat on a large log on the ground.

• Like 1

Arthur was going to rest. He had worked all day, and he couldn't use magic. Then he looked over at Merlin. He made his way over. He was shirtless letting the night air cool him down.

"Having fun pretending false prince?" He whispered in his ear.

Merlin gasped in surprise and covered his ear as he pulled back from Arthur, "y-you surprised me... Oh I got you a plate." He moved to the side a little and pushed the iron plate over he carried in his pack for Arthur to eat out of. "Also they had a few pieces of bread left and I got one."

For being a servant who gave Arthur such a hard time he really went all out for him, "and yes I was having fun. Did you? I could draw you a bath but theres a perfectly good lake over there too."

Looks over at the lake. "......That's going to be really cold isn't it......" he looked at the food. "Um...Merlin." he leaned closer whispering again. "Do these people eat meat?"

Merlin blushed and felt his warm breath on his cheek, "um... yes... but it's hard to hunt when your rebuilding your camp..." His voice was low like Arthur's. Maybe because the other whispered first. He turned his head towards the other looking into his eyes. He was so close...

"Oh....." he watched Merlin and was tempted to lean in. "oh!" he looked away and got up and went to the horses in a hurry.

He opened up his pack and came back handing out dried meat. Jerky. He then went back to Merlin.

"I'll be right back."

He then left again grabbing his bow and sword and off he went. He was going to hunt.

Merlin watched the other man move away and felt his heart skip a beat. What was he feeling? What was that? Did they just have a moment? There was no way surely... Arthur was a prince, prat and his future was Albion and having a son.

He shook his head and nodded his head as he watched Arthur wonder off. He stood to follow him but paused and sat back down. He needed to think about all of this. His mind was racing as he chewed on the jerky. Arthur was all about meat. Maybe that was-

Nononononono he was not going to let his mind go there. The lightly tanned man with side swiped blond hair and a toned body. What did Merlin have? He was pale, black haired and skinny. There was no way Arthur had those thoughts.

After an hour Arthur returned with a boar thrice his size, and rabbit's around his belt. He dragged the boar on some planks, and vines. There was also apples on the cart as he pulled it. He moved it close to the fire with people staring.

"Okay......" he huffed. "Who's hungry?"

Sadly though he wasn't up to the task of cooking the food he was much to exhausted and for the first time he was ready to rest without actually eating. Arthur sat down and fell back laying on the grass. He undid his belt and left the rabbits aside with the boar. His eyes closed as sleep overcame him very quickly. All the work he did. He couldn't remember the last time he actually worked that hard.

The women squealed and one kissed him on the cheek then they got to cooking. Gareth smiled as he watched the prince help feed his people after helping fix a lot in their camp. He turned and walked into his tent to rest for the evening as the rest of the group celebrated.

"Such a busy prat," Merlin chuckled and went over to Arthur laying his own jacket on the blond. He then laid near him on the ground after laying a blanket. He sighed and drifted asleep.

In the morning bacon and eggs were being made by the women. They were so excited to have a wild boar. The made sure to make a bunch for Arthur and Merlin.

The smell of food ran through his body. He smiled and turned moving an arm around Merlin pulling him close and nuzzling against him. Thus his daily ritual before Merlin usually woke him up. His body pressed up against him. He made a grinding motion as he moved closer to him. Letting his eyes rest, but he was half awake.

Merlin moaned softly as he was cuddled to. He then felt so warm and something grinding?

"Mn... Arthur?" he blinked a few times. "What Arthur?!" He pushed against the other mans chest pushing his body away. This couldn't be happening! No way he was just humping him in his sleep!

He was pushed away the hooked his arm under Merlin's and pulled him on top of himself. His eyes opened.

"How many blankets do....." he's head tilted looking at Merlin.

Arthur looked around.

"i'm not in the castle am I.....Is that bacon?.....Merlin if you woke me up for bacon I will have to admit you finally woke me up the right way." and just to through in a sexual jab. "I can't say no to a.... hard.... piece.... of meat." he watched Merlin. "So 'good' morning." he smiled.

Merlin's face was rather red at that moment, "y-you... um I um..." He sat up quickly which only made him straddle the other man.

Merlin cleared his throat, "I-I think their making bacon... I'll be sure to keep that in mind." The raven looked away from the other man his mind still not awake. He was straddling the prince who he put his jacket on the night before to keep him warm. Now he just got humped and cuddled to by him. Strange morning...

Arthur sat up with one arm around him. His own eyes flashed. And he saw something that made him go pale white. He moved close to Merlin resting his head on his shoulder. Bow string drawn. He was trembling, which was possibly the strangest reaction he had.

Merlin noticed the pale but then was horribly distracted when he got so close again and rested his head on his shoulder, "Ah.... Ar-Arthur... what are you doing?" His hands slowly came up to wrap his arms around Arthur and hug him but then he let his arms fall back down to his sides.

He slowly untaught his bow and relaxed.

"It's....Nothing."

He set the bow down and moved his arms around Merlin hugging him tightly. He loosened his hold on him slowly, and he froze up. His mouth went dry, and his throat locked up completely were it was difficult to breathe. He let Merlin go and became dead weight his body would drop if Merlin couldn't keep him up. He paled again not well at all. He was use to this sensation. If he didn't have food his throat would lock up, this was due to never knowing true starvation, or fasting. It was also brought on because of what he saw. He had been having a reoccurring nightmare and with Merlin straddling him the way he was it triggered the memory in full force.

"Arthur!" Merlin's arms shot up to try to keep him from falling over. He gently helped him lay back on the ground and shook him. It was then he realized Arthur hadn't ate much maybe that was it! Merlin ran over getting him some eggs and bacon them came back to Arthur.

"You can't truly be serious Arthur. You should be fine without some food. Your so spoiled," Merlin tried to make light of the situation even if his heart was pounding in his chest. The raven felt an odd feeling, like they were being watched but tried to ignore it and help Arthur.

Arthur moved his head away pushing the plate away shaking his head vigorously. He held his throat. He pointed to the lake. He needed water to unlock his throat. He felt like someone was literally choking the life out of him.

Merlin looked over at the lake and cocked his head, "what?... Oh water!" the raven grabbed a bowl and quickly got him some water and knelt next to him. Unlike Arthur Merlin was used to going many days without food. But Arthur was spoiled in his eyes. He held up the cup for him to have him drink from it.

(I get that way too. I have to eat at certain times or I won't be able to till the next time unless I drink a enough water without hurting myself usually I'll get easily angered otherwise though I bottle it)

Arthur drank from the cup slowly, and after a minute he was drinking water normally. He coughed, and his stomach growled loudly. He sighed, and took the plate.

"Never.....Ever....Let me skip a meal.....Ever."

He started eating rather quickly trying to fill himself before his body locked up again.

"Mm...." he looked at the food. "This is good." he ruffled Merlin's hair roughly and got up walking around looking for Gareth, knowing that he understood magic maybe he could help him with his troubles. "Gareth?"

((ouch that stinks))

Merlin chuckled and fixed his hair before following Arthur. He grabbed a plate on his way so he fell a little behind. This food was really good. Mental note to never let Arthur slip a meal.

Gareth was talking to some villagers before he noticed Arthur, "thank you for all you have done for us. You will make a great King one day. Just make sure your rule by your heart." The older man put his hand on Arthur's shoulder and smiled.

His heart was pounding.

"Thank you.....Please don't think ill of my father though...." he was starting to notice the resentment maybe.

The urge for Arthur to be king, which would mean that something would have to happen to his father to crown him so. As much as he faulted to being ready for his kingship it also bothered him slightly. He looked back to Merlin who was following him. He stole a piece of bacon from him and turned him around.

"That way, i'm have a diplomatic moment, be with you in a second." excluding Merlin, or trying to. He turned back to Gareth, can I talk with you.....In your quarters.....or someplace......With less people?"