YO Girls Club II

Saga

@L i don't really know... i think for start i would go for one red kind of brownish... so that the shock won't be that big to my family... let them get used to it little by little... xD

and i love that last picture!! but i don't know if i would be able to pull that off!! ^^''

@ Chiakaiyuki night night! :D sweet dreams ^^

Happy Bday Changmin! :)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ldg1814

• shirotsuki

• BRIDGET

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Shiro I see almost my whole family colors their hair so me changing my hair is no shock to them. The color I use now is Clairol Nice and Easy Foam Light Auburn. I like using the foam it makes it easier to color my hair myself. Yeah I really like it too but I couldn't pull it off. I like the new avatar and Signature :)

• Like 1

@L my family is like me and my sister.. she is 6 years old.. so i would be the first one to dye it... so shock!! ahahha xDD

once i told my father i would like to dye my hair of pink and he gave me that (O.o) wtf look!! ahahah :p

really? thanks! ^^ now everything is in purple! ahah i was inspired by that colour.

@ Shiro I see my siblings are older than that but younger than me and only my dad and my brother are the only ones who don't color their hair. My mum has bright pink hair she says its for her job as a call girl but I think it was a mistake and she liked it.

Yeah Its very pretty and thats cool I'm making another signature right now but I'm not gonna change mine yet I just wanted to make one. I'll most likely put it in my album when I'm finished with it. I just like how there is endless possibilities with photoshop when making signatures. :)

@L she has pink hair? *___* i want i too!! :p

my mom also dyes it. she had dark hair and now it is like... gold/copper... it's light! xD

i told her i wanted to dye my hair ad she was fine with it... i really want to see my grandparents face! ahaha xDDD that should be funny! :p

can you believe i have no idea how to use photoshop? O_o i suck at dealing with computers and programs... ^^''

@Shiro Yeah Bright hot pink. I see one sister is dark brunette and the other is blonde. You think they would be shocked?

Really you don't know photoshop? I see, where did you get your signature?

I have to know photoshop for my photography but the rest is me just messing with the program. I'm alright with computers and programs everything I know is just me messing around with things. I've had a lot of free time in the past.

@L hmm.. if it was pink... yes! xD normal colours they wouldn't... well, but only in the begining. they would end up getting used to it. :p

i got this pictures from the internet! ahaah but i really liked it!! ^^

well.. what i know how to do is change the bright... the size... and to had letters to the picture!! ahah that's pretty much it... ^^''

but i would love to know a lot about it!! i really would like to learn about it! :)

oh! and i see it's necessary to know how to use this programs in photography...

@ Shiro Yeah I'm sure they would. Yes to fix images to get rid of blemishes or add effects. I put a Picture I edited in photoshop for an assignment I had. Its the pop art picture of half my face if you want to take a look.:) That's cool I'm rendering a picture from the internet to put in my new signature and its a pain cuz of the busy background.

@L i like pop art! where do you have that pic i would like to see it! :)

oh... i can just imagine how hard it is to work on some picture with a busy backgroud... it must be really hard!! wait...i can't even imagine! :p

@ Shiro its under the Family album on my profile. Yeah but its not hard just time consuming and gotta zoom in so you see each pixel.

@L i like the pop art a lot!! i really like your picture!! :D

the lead singer sure has a good body! :p and i like the video!

well... it's almost 4 am here... i think it's time for me to go to bed. :p

night night L!

sweet dreams! :D

Okay last post on here for the night I wanted to get your girls opinion of my Photography work, This video is from 3 years ago when I was a senior in High school and please be honest :)

• Like 1

OMFG! that was mindblowingly awesome! it looks very well presented and professional :) the music was great also!

• Like 1

@L i like it a lot! specially bc you were still in highschool!!

now i'm really curious to see your latest works! :D

i like the negatives ones a lot! and i love the pop art! *_*

btw.. can i call you Chris instead of L? if you don't like it just say so! ^^ it's fine! :)

• Like 1

@boys love thank you, the music is zakk wylde.

@shiro thanks. I don't have a scanner anymore and taking pics of them doesn't work out well.

Yeah you can call me Chris like I said I'm very flexible with my name.

Thanks, I'll try and find a scanner to show you some of my more recent stuff.

Now I'm just messing with photoshop trying to create signatures and get better at making things.

Chris awesome vid and work..you're talented girl....

I just saw this and, well... grrrrr.....

30iksxk.png

• Like 1