(Private) Night Encounters

Ran-Chan

Ran put a hand to his mouth to muffle his admitted loud cries of pleasure as Yoru fucked him. But he couldn't stop the fast, harsh breathing through his nose, so he had to reluctantly fist his hand back in the covers. He tried to keep sort of quiet, but didn't succeed. Concidering that Yoru was an expert at how to fuck him just right, this wasn't surprising.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Ran-Chan

Ran was moaning non-stop into the kiss due to Yoru's actions. He wished they could stay like this all night.

Yuro part his lips from Ran's lips and said'' im coming, can i come inside you?'' he asked.

"Isn't it always?" Ran asked. He smiled sweetly, kissing Yoru. "I always like it when we're together."

Yuro kissed back and part his lips from Ran and said'' Yes I feel the same way, I love you so much my cute Ran''

Ran blushed, but smiled. "I love you too Yoru. Let's get some sleep now." But Ran made no move to get Yoru out of his bed. He cuddled close to Yoru, drifting off.

Sunao was the one who woke up first later, and this caused a bit of a commotion. Sunao was past angry or embarrassed, he was livid. He pushed Sora out of his bed and onto the floor, his face a bright red. "I'm going to kill Ran and Yoru!"

Sora wake up whit a dunk on the floor and so angry on Sunao and said'' What the hell whats that for?'' he asked.

Sunao had by this time, completely covered himself with his blankets, curled up under them. "Get out. I'm not getting out from under these covers until you leave. Ran might not care about skipping around naked, but I'm not like him. I didn't look at you, and I don't want you seeing me." His words were muffled, but easily understood. Also easily understood was just how embarrassed he was at how the two of them had woken up, concidering neither Ran nor Yoru had felt like putting on any clothing after their... meeting. And that embarrassed Sunao to no end, as he was just a bit of a prude.

Sora so on Sunao and said'' sigh fine then, im going to the bathroom, we talk laters then'' he said walked to the bathroom.

As soon as Sora was out of the room, Sunao hurried to get dressed in his uniform. It wasn't like he was planning to go to sleep again or anything after all. He sat on his bed, reading for a bit to calm down from the rude awakening. He swore softly in his mind at Ran, who simply giggled and suggested Sunao get laid himself. Sunao didn't particularly appriciate the suggestion.

Sora come out of the shower and put on his uniform and walked out of the room and walked downstair and walked out where he so Matsuri, Saito and Nanami, He said hello to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunao left the room after he realized he'd better stop reading or he'd be late. He avoided meeting anyone he knew, which he was happy about. Of course, the avoidance only worked for so long. He ended up with Hasiba again, but didn't say much.

Sora so Sunao walked past him and grap his hand and said'' why are you ignore me? did i someting to you? do you hate me that must'' he asked.

Sunao tried to tug his arm away. "Let me go, Hashiba. I'm tired, and I don't feel good, and our other halves set me up for complete embarrassment." Sunao knew he was probably overreacting, but he couldn't help it,

Sora didnt say anything back just walked past Sunao and walked torwards his school, Saito walked torwards Sunao and said'' Sora lokked hurt didnt he, I think Sora love you Sunao and is afrid to express his feelings for you, because he is afrid to be reject by you. Anyway is not my bussiness, So Sunao just think about what i said and try to be nice to Sora okey'' he said walked torwards school.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunao ran forward and grabbed Saito's wrist. "You're a conceited ass, and I can't believe I still think you're cute!" He let go of Saito and stormed off, blushing. He hurried toward class, trying to avoid everyone.