(Private) Night Encounters

Ran-Chan

Saito sake hands whit Sunao and said'' nice to meet you two, This school is sure is big, Anyway whis class are there in?'' he asked whit a smile.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Ran-Chan

Sunao, who had stopped paying attention to what the other boy was saying, looked apologetic. "Sorry, I didn't catch that. I haven't been very attentive with anyone lately..." It was a small white lie, he'd just been more focused on the boy's face than his voice. But really, who could blame him? The new kid was cute, it wasn't his fault he liked the way the other looked.

Saito smirked and walked torwards Sunao and said'' hm did you fall in love whit me?'' he asked.

Sunao blushed and turned away angrily. "Of course not, don't say something so stupid!" He hid behind his anger, like he did with Sora. "I'll punch you if you say something like that again!" He warned the other boy.

Saito smiled and said'' yes i hear you, But im still thinking you have fall in love whit me, Anyway im going home now, talk laters in the class Sora and Sunao-kun'' he said winket to Sunao and walked away, Sora Whas still confused what so happend and just so there and waved Godbye to Saito.

Sunao unfortunately didn't get the chance to punch Saito before the boy was gone. He knew his face was red, from indignant embarrassment of course. There was no way he'd have fallen for that jerk. Sunao turned away, trying to calm down. "Don't wave to that jerk." He muttered to Sora. "He doesn't deserve it." He walked off, angry at not getting his chance to punish that jerk for his words.

Sora walked whit Sunao and said'' Realx Sunao, He wha just joking, He didnt mean that''

(and one more question Ran-chan, Tak this story place before Yuro and Ran exitere or after Yuro and Ran exitere?)

(I totally want Yoru and Ran! Ran is like a second me, I love playing him~!)

Sunao's blush deepened. "Didn't mean it my foot!" He declared, sounding as embarrassed as he could. "He did mean it, that JERK! It's not my fault he's good-looking, but he didn 't have to take it that far! As if I'd ever fall for someone so conceited!" Sunao felt tears of anger running down his face, and wiped at his eyes furiously. "Someone needs to knock that jerk right off the high horse he rode in on, and it's going to be me!"Sunao declared.

Sora graped Sunao's hand and moved Sunao closer to him and kissed Sunao on the lips.

(You have right about that, My favorite is Yuro i think he is very cute and handsome)

Sunao blinked, before trying to pull away. He obviously wasn't too upset, but the sudden kiss had caught him off guard. Wait, this couldn't be Yoru?! Although... only Yoru would really hold him and not let him go. Oh who cared? He was still upset, and this sudden kiss wasn't helping.

Sora part his lips from Sunao and said" sorry about The suddenly kiss, it whas mant to calm you down, so are you realx now?" he asked.

"I... you... HASHIBA!" Sunao was blushing a bright red, and looking angrier by the second. Sora had stolen his first kiss! Needless to say, Sunao wasn't happy. He punched Sora, as hard as he could. "How dare you steal my first kiss!" Sunao turned on his heel and ran off toward the dorms. So what if their classes weren't over, he couldn't go. He was too upset and embarrassed, and he just couldn't! He ran all the way to his and Sora's room, grabbing his bath things and going to the showers. Though he'd been planning on giving his first kiss to Hashiba for some time now anyway, it would have been on his terms. That had definately NOT been wanted at that time. He took his time in the shower, staying in until the water only ran cold. Only then did he get out and put on his pajamas after drying off. He walked back to his room, lost in his own chaotic mind.

Sora Run torwards Sunao and come torwards the dorms and walked to his Sunaos rooms and walked in, and so Sunao la down on his bed. And Sora walked torwards Sunaos bed and sat himself on Sunaos bed and said'' im sorry for the suddenly kiss, it whas not meant to steal your first kiss, I hope you forgive me''. Meanwhile Saito whas now home and so normal is parents whas not home jet, His parents didnt come home before late twelve to ett clock, he sighd, start to make dinner and after he eat his dinner, he walked to his room and la himself down.

Sunao looked at Sora, looking angry. "I'm not talking to you." Sunao said, turning onto his side to avoid looking at Sora. "Not until tomorrow, anyway." He added. Yes, Sunao was sulking. But who could blame him? Ran meanwhile had decided that he didn't want to wait any longer, and he took over. He turned to look at Sora through his red eyes. "Let out Yoru. I miss Yoru, let me see him." Ran demanded, reaching over to pull Sora down onto the bed next to him. "I want Yoru, let me talk with him."

Ran kissed Yoru back and gave a soft moan, cuddling close to Yoru from under the covers. "Yoru..." He moaned out, obviously in need of attention. He got like that a lot around Yoru, but Yoru never seemed to mind. Yoru usually seemed happy about it really. Ran didn't care the reason, so long as Yoru never got tired of giving in to his demands.

Ran gave a loud moan, reaching to fist his hands in Yoru's shirt. He tugged insistantly, hoping Yoru would get the point that he wanted Yoru under the covers with him. Ran wanted Yoru inside him too, but that could wait. Not long of course, but a little while. For now, Ran wanted Yoru under the covers so they could be close, and make out too of course.

Yuro part his lips from Ran's mouth and la Ran down and start to tak Ran's clothes off and after that, he start to lick Ran's nipples.

Ran helped Yoru stripped him, not willing to argue between sex and cuddling. Whatever got him Yoru's attention was just fine~. When Yoru started licking his sensitive nipples, Ran gave a loud gasp, arching. "Oh Yoru~." He moaned out, running his hand through Yoru's hair. "Yes... please, more..." Ran pleaded, using his grip on Yoru's hair to keep him where Ran wanted the attention. Namely his nipples, as Yoru's tongue felt like heaven. Ran was shameless when it came to getting affection or attention from Yoru. Ran let his unoccupied hand snake down to touch what he could reach of Yoru, loving the feel of Yoru's soft skin.

Yuro start to lick Ran's other nipples, after he licked Ran's stomach, before he moved to Ran's hard member and start to lick it.

Ran let out a whine when Yoru stopped going after his chest, but didn't find it in his heart to complain, because Yoru was moving further down, and that just meant Yoru wasn't done with him yet! Ran jerked at the lick to his stomach, letting out a protesting 'Yoru!', because Yoru KNEW he was ticklish there. And Yoru also knew that there were times Ran didn't mind being tickled, and times when he did. And when the mood turned sexual like this, Ran ceased to find being tickled a good thing. Of course, sometimes the tickling led to the sex, but that was something else entirely. Ran let out a moan when Yoru took him in his mouth, the sound laced with pleasure. Ran struggled not to buck up and choke Yoru. "Hold me down, you know I like that."

Ran's head feel back from it's craned position, and he let out a moan that was half pleasured, half desperate for more. "Yoru... Yoru please..." Ran pleaded. "I want more, Yoru..." Ran said softly, starting to pant from the pleasure. Ran's hands fisted in the bedsheets, soft cries of pleasure spilling from Ran's lips. He was always vocal with Yoru, the more noise he made, the more pleasure he was feeling. And those cries were spilling out quite often as Yoru sucked him. "Please Yoru, take me!" Ran begged, finally having had all he could stand and needing Yoru inside of him.

Yuro tok his mouth out of Ran's member and slowly put his member inside Ran and start trusting.