(Private) Night Encounters

Ran-Chan

Sunao rubbed at his sakura-blossom eyes as he woke up in the middle of the night for the fifth time in a row. He'd taken a sleeping pill earlier, but it didn't seem to be helping. Just as it hadn't the other four nights. Sunao gave a soft sigh, concidering further sleep to be a lost cause. He quietly got out of bed and went over to his desk. No sense in wasting the time awake. He grabbed a library book, brining it back to his bed so he could read by the moonlight. He just hoped his actions hadn't, and wouldn't wake Hashiba. There was no sense in them getting into a fight over Sunao's sleeping habits. He curled up back under his covers and started to read from where he'd left off.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Ran-Chan

Sunao jumped, the book flying from his hands. "Hashiba! Don't do that to me!" He looked over, glaring. "I didn't mean to wake you, you can go back to sleep you know." Sunao retrieved his book from where it was about to fall off the edge of his bed, and contined reading.

Sora so on Sunao and said'' ne im not tired anymore, im wide wake now, And whis book are you reading?'' he asked.

"It's a book too complicated for you." Sunao snapped, turning the cover so Sora could see. 'Split Personalities And Their Purpose' was written on the cover. "It's actually by someone we know, the Lab TA, Nagase." Sunao told Sora. "Or have you forgotten about him too?" Sunao went back to his reading, determined to finish the book.

Sora so on Sunao and answert back" i didnt know he write books, and no i havnet forgotten about him, anyway im going to take a walk" he said rais himself up from the bed and out of the room. And walked out of the house and so on the stairs.

Sunao found himself glad that Hashiba was gone. No more distractions. He went back to reading, losing himself in the book. It was nearly an hour later that he closed the book, setting it beside his alarm clock and laying back to think about what he'd just read. It wasn't like he needed to, but he wanted to rethink about some of the stranger points the book had made.

Sunao paid little attention to Sora's return. His mind, buzzing with information, slowly started to settle down, and Sunao fell back asleep. As Sunao wasn't a morning person anyway, but a Sunao with very little sleep was even less so, he slept right through his alarm clock going off for school. How he able to to do that when it was so close to his ear was a complete mystery.

Sora wake up and so on his alarm clock and rais himself up from the bed and walked torwards Sunao's bed and ristet him and said'' wake up Sunao, we are going to be late for school''

Sunao turned over in bed, reluctantly waking. "Five more minutes, Hashiba..." He murmured into his pillow. He really would rather go back to sleep. He reached to turn off his screaming alarm clock. He didn't bother trying to sit up for a minute or two, but finally he did so. He rubbed at his eyes, trying to banish the last remnants of sleep.Then he stretched out under the covers before leaving their warmth.

Sora so on Sunao and said'' finnaly you wake up, I really dont whant to be late for school, Im going to take a shower, laters'' he said walked torwards the bathroom, for to take a shower.

Sunao didn't pay much attention to Sora's departure, getting up and getting dressed for the school day. He put a book in his school bag, in case he finished all his classwork early again. Then he went outside the room. He met Matsuri-Chan out there, but Matsuri suggested they wait for Sora and not just head off for school. Sunao reluctantly agreed.

Sora whas now finish whit the shower and put some clotches on himself, he walked out of the house and so both Matsuri

and Sunao and walked torwards them and said'' thank you for waiting on me, so lets walk to school then''

(And Ran-chan can i ask you a question)

Sunao turned and started towards school without a word, unwilling to put up with Matsuri-Chan's babbling any longer. "I hope you can both keep up." He said, and heard Matsuri-Chan's annoyed voice telling him to slow down. Sunao chuckled, jogging ahead a bit before stopping to wait. He'd be paying for his energetic antics later by falling asleep in class, he was sure. He wasn't quite completely awake yet.

(What is it?)

The whas now fritime and Sora walked to Sunao and said'' Hello Sunao, time to wake up, we have break now and im going to cafeteria to buy food, so wake up, so we can walk together to the cafeteria''

(Hm can i add my own RPC in it? becuse i really whant a Love Triangel in this one)

Sunao reluctantly woke, staring up at Hashiba for a minute before grabbing his bag. "Fine. Was the teacher mad about my falling asleep? I'm just glad I was able to stay awake through math." Sunao asked. "Be warned, I might fall asleep at lunch too, I've been having so much trouble sleeping... I might have to go see Nanami-Sensei later about this."

(pm me the details about them, I really don't think I'd mind.)

Sora answert back'' no he whas not mad, are you okey Sunao? both me, Minato, Matsuri and Nanami is worried about you, Past these days, You havent sleep much at all, is it something trouble you, You know, your can tell me what is wrong, I whould be very happy to listen your problems''

(sure i can do that)

"You're worried Hashiba? Look, I don't know what's wrong. I've tried taking sleeping pills, but they don't really help. I don't know what's wrong, and it's bothering me. I'll go talk to Nanami-Sensei later, we'll have to figure out what's going on."

Sora walked whit Sunao to the cafeteria, when they heard Matsuri called them and Matsuri walked torwards them and tell them at a new transfer student is coming today but dont start his first school before tomorrow And Sora so on Sunao and said'' i whonder who the new transfer student is, I hope we for meet him today already, are you curius who the new student is Sunao?'' he asked.

Sunao nodded. "A new student hm? I wonder what they're gonna be like..." Sunao mumured. He wasn't hungry, so he didn't bother to get food. He just wanted to go back to sleep. "I can't wait to meet them."

Sora so on Sunao and said'' Anyway la ous go and talk whit Nanami-sensei'' he said graped Sunao's hand walked mot Nurse office where Nanami whas.

Sunao protested being dragged along, but not with any real anger or heat behind his objections. "Hashiba, you're gonna end up yanking my arm off one of these days!" He complained.

"What's this about an arm?" Sunao peered around Sora, seeing Nanami in the open door to the nurse's office. He jerked his head toward Sora in explaination.

"He almost took my arm off on the way here." Nanami laughed, and Sunao frowned.

"And why were you coming here in the first place? Were you having problems sleeping again?" Sunao reluctantly nodded. "I'll give you some stronger sleeping pills, and if those don't work, then we'll know there's a bad problem, ok?" Nanami handed Sunao a bottle full of pills, and Sunao put them in his bag.

"Thank you Nanami-Sensei." Sunao was highly doubtful that stronger pills was the right answer, but he hoped they would work.

Meanwhile Sora and Sunao whas talking to Nanami, Saito whas walking to his new school and walked in, He realishe how big this school whas and didnt know where he whas going, he so two boys stand in front of Nurse Office and walked mot them and start talking'' hello my name is Saito Taiga and im new here and who is there two?'' he asked.

Sunao turned to look at the new boy, and it was hard for him to keep his composure. "Oh, you're the new student? I'm Sunao Fujimori, and this is Sora Hashiba. It's an absolute pleasure." He told the boy, holding out his hand for the other to shake.