Ai no Kusabi Fanclub

SailorRishi

Does anyone know where I could buy hard-copies of the novels? I've been trying to search all over the web, but those that I find look suspicious or have sky-high prices...I downloaded novel 1-6....but I want to have the real thing T^T

If you can wait a little I can recommend Akadot the Retailer of DMP itself. They'll start this summer to restock/reprint Volume 1-6 and later on release Volume 7+8.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• GadrielM

• moidixmois

If you can wait a little I can recommend Akadot the Retailer of DMP itself. They'll start this summer to restock/reprint Volume 1-6 and later on release Volume 7+8.

Thank you so much! :D

Today i was searching something on net...then randomly i saw this here. I couldn't resist and not share with you all...

• Like 2

Ok, today since my dishwasher die and i gets depressed...i decided to cheer me up and look at my favorite hobby:

~ANK~

so i read old posts on LJ and i found this funny quiz^^

so if you are interested ;)

btw this here is my result ;)

• Like 2

No news from the ANK OF till yet but I guess we might get something in August or September after airing all 4 OVA's in July on AT-X ^.^

I kind of hope they let us know what they've decided. Would be a waste to end the story after just 4 OVA's .. but you never know. Too many projects dropped after the first release already. But I'm not the one who's gving up the hope.

Just remember their announcement back 2009 and then finally 2012 it became reality. ^__^

Wish all ANK Warriors a good time and lots of oiled Blondies & fun!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see I'm not the only one concerned about this OVA. I read the novel waaaayyyy back and watched the first 2 episodes that came out and have been in love.

Now with the new OVA I am even more in love. Having two great voice actors is one thing but to take the problems Riki faced in the novel and cutting out the... well what I consider the boring parts of him running around with his friends for like... 4 volumes... well happy to see this will still be continuing *fingers crossed*

Has anyone heard if they are updating it in Aug or Sep?

I just assume the ANK OF site is waiting how well the airing at AT-X goes .. they'll air all 4 OVA's in July ..

The second I see they update I'll post it here .. *crosses fingers*

• Like 1

i cant wait till the next episodes come out!!!!! if anyone has problems downloading the ovas pm me. i have em to and can upload them to media fire also

• Like 1

GIRLS!!!

Good News I would think ..

So today I received Volume 3+4 of those BR from Japan .. erm, yepp my

girl took a while to send me some of my missing stuff *phew*

Guess what .. the BOX which came with 'congressus' is huge enough to fit

6 BR at once ...

So here are my thoughts on this matter of fact .. they will truly

release 12 Episodes .. otherwise they wouln't have made this Shelter-Box

for the BR after all .. because creating/making/publishing this BOX does

cost lots of money .. get my hint here ^_____________________^

I will scan as usually all the stuff which comes with the lmt BR and put

them up for you to dl the goodies in between the next couple of days ..

like I once did wth 'petere' + 'pardo' as well.

I hope my idea and thoughts make you happy though ^.^

*hops off*

I'm uploading the complete set of all 4 OVA's right now to my 4shared account .. and please be aware of the following:

Girls, keep in mind my stuff is renamed and PW protected as rar-file.

PW: 18streeT42

I just scanned the stuff 300dpi, didn't work on those. Do whatever you want with the nearly raw stuff .. if you share or post elsewhere don't forget to say THANKS!! to the ANK2012 Production Team. It's their hard work not mine.

The complete set of all 4 episodes is 428,9MB huge/small ^__^

Here you go:

deleted the link because the raws are already spreading over the net worldwide

If you want higher resulutions you can drop me a line.

• Like 3

Is it wrong raping the replay button??? I mean rikki is so smexy in here, Iason is such a bully. It's a combo, him so sexy, and imagining abarai renji doing this too, since the both of them had the same seiyuuuu.[video=youtube;fhFE_cU-k98]

Might be happy news for american fans ^.^

I'm though not sure if European an dothers will be happy because of the Region Code stuff .. besides might be that customs won't let them slip through because of license stuff ^^ and here I hear the disappointment .. the quarrels and frustration already .. *phew*

Yet on the other hand this makes you really think the original jpn series will continue because I truly doubt the higher ups of MB buy and just release those 4 parts .. if so the guys got the livense for the complete series I would state. Otherwise it doesn't really make much sense.

• Like 1

Hi Senpai :)

I'm happy for Yoshihara-sensei that hers project was successful and i'm happy that one story like ANK attract attention to the people. But what about us European? Where we are going to buy in the future the OVA's? via amazon com+expensive shipping fee+tax :/ .... that's not fair. and after the project is licensed, I hardly think that someone will fansub this ...

who knows....

(erst mal abwarten und tee trinken ^^)~ tea time :D

Besides those news.

AMZ has the preorder up again for Volume 7 & 8 of the Novel.

AMZ Europe

You might also check Book Depository

• Like 2

Hi Senpai :)

I'm happy for Yoshihara-sensei that hers project was successful and i'm happy that one story like ANK attract attention to the people. But what about us European? Where we are going to buy in the future the OVA's? via amazon com+expensive shipping fee+tax :/ .... that's not fair. and after the project is licensed, I hardly think that someone will fansub this ...

who knows....

(erst mal abwarten und tee trinken ^^)~ tea time :D

FANSUB: I got the official statement from Aarin personally today: She will continue if the translator is up to considering the time of the releases etc. pp.

But she will go on with the project ...

• Like 1