Hazy [South Park; K2]

iMarionette

"Okay," Kenny said weakly after a pause. It wasn't okay, not at all, because there was no way he could maintain control if something like that ever repeated again. But there was Kyle, looking at him like that, and there was no way Kenny could said anything else.

Then he was in the bathroom, locking the door behind him before he stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the warm shower. A moment to ponder on it all and nothing. Kenny hadn't the slightest idea what to do; he didn't want Kyle as his student. He wanted Kyle as... well, Kyle. But wasn't that just a fancy of the mind?

He rubbed his nose as the water washed over him. The bruise on his head hurt, but Kenny had suffered from worse injuries. Right now, what really bothered him were his silly feelings for Kyle that were not supposed to ever be acknowledged.

- - - Updated - - -

"Okay," Kenny said weakly after a pause. It wasn't okay, not at all, because there was no way he could maintain control if something like that ever repeated again. But there was Kyle, looking at him like that, and there was no way Kenny could said anything else.

Then he was in the bathroom, locking the door behind him before he stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the warm shower. A moment to ponder on it all and nothing. Kenny hadn't the slightest idea what to do; he didn't want Kyle as his student. He wanted Kyle as... well, Kyle. But wasn't that just a fancy of the mind?

He rubbed his nose as the water washed over him. The bruise on his head hurt, but Kenny had suffered from worse injuries. Right now, what really bothered him were his silly feelings for Kyle that were not supposed to ever be acknowledged.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• iMarionette

• yourstalker

Kyle looked over Kenny's face then watched him walk away. His heart sank a little. That wasn't the response he was looking for. Things were getting complicated and he felt sad when Kenny walked away like that. The red head turned and walked into his room standing near his bed in the dark room. Light poured in from the light on in the hallway coming through his open door.

Taking a deep breath he flopped onto the bed and groaned softly. He didn't knowhow to feel about all of this... Closing his eyes he rubbed his face against his bed and groaned softly. Things were so confusing.

Kenny's shower took longer than he'd originally intended. The warm water had gradually managed to calm his nerves, so when he finally came out of the bathroom (towel around his waist and hair still dripping wet as he brushed a hand through it), Kenny was convinced he could continue keeping his emotions in control.

He stood in the doorway to Kyle's room, giving a little knock to alarm him of his presence. "Your turn."

Kyle opened his eyes slowly then perked up a little, "Kenny... have you... ever been with a guy?" It was kind of an odd question but he really wanted to know. Was being with another man so wrong? It wasn't like he was interested in any of the girls at school. In a way he was becoming very interested in Kenny. He was always a good friend and always there for him.

Kenny stared back at Kyle for a moment; and then gave a one-shoulder shrug, promptly looking away. "You know I have. I'm not as picky as you guys, when it comes to gender; if the person is beautiful to me, I go for it." Kenny grimaced in his mind. It seemed he only wasn't going for the person he thought to be most beautiful. He felt suddenly annoyed with himself, for not taking a chance with Kyle.

But he couldn't. He just couldn't.

Kyle rolled onto his side and looked over at the blond. His red curls becoming messier on the bed and around his face, "just looks? Or is there something else you look for?" He took a deep breath.

"What I'm trying to get at Kenny is... I think you're a really nice person. I never really thought of myself as straight or gay... but if someone is really nice to me or just... I don't know a good person. I think I wouldn't mind being with them," he bit his bottom lip feeling a bit nervous. He felt he wasn't making sense but he hoped the other would catch on.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle rolled onto his side and looked over at the blond. His red curls becoming messier on the bed and around his face, "just looks? Or is there something else you look for?" He took a deep breath.

"What I'm trying to get at Kenny is... I think you're a really nice person. I never really thought of myself as straight or gay... but if someone is really nice to me or just... I don't know a good person. I think I wouldn't mind being with them," he bit his bottom lip feeling a bit nervous. He felt he wasn't making sense but he hoped the other would catch on.