Hazy [South Park; K2]

iMarionette

Kyle shook his head, "naw my brothers with them. They think he's too young still to be babysat by me." He wondered over to the couch putting up a racing game on the okama game sphere. Kicking his shoes off he leaned back on the couch as he set them up for playing the race.

After a while of gaming Kyle made popcorn and told the others to get whatever they wanted to drink, "I have some money, you guys want pizza?"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• iMarionette

• yourstalker

"Sure," Kenny was munching on the popcorn, leaned back into the couch comfortably. When Stan didn't reply, his gaze shifted to the other boy, who was staring at his cellphone silently. "Dude."

"It's Wendy," Stan voiced the thought Kenny, and Kyle probably, already guessed.

Kenny grunted, laying off the popcorn to hop off the couch and pour himself a glass of water. "It's real simple, you know; just don't pick up."

Stan looked troubled. "But what if-"

"You want to end it cleanly, don't pick up. Talk to her in school, Monday."

"But maybe it's-"

"If you pick up, she'll say she wants you over. And you'll go."

"No, I won't," Stan argued immediately. "I just want to see what she wants."

Kenny grimaced. Stan pressed the phone to his ear. "Wen- hello?"

Kyle was coming back from ordering the pizza and heard the last of the conversation. Oh no it was happening again! Just as Stan said hello he grabbed the phone from him and hit the off button, "Stan you can't keep doing this to yourself! Your in this for more reasons then her. I think she just gets bored and wants to hope back on you, and use you for things."

The red head was worried about his friend. He had removed his hat when he got home so his curly red hair was free. His small frame was showing off under the tight green long sleeve shirt. His eyebrow raised as he looked at his friend.

For a moment, Stan just stared blankly at Kyle. Then, with a sigh, he leaned back into the couch and lifted his gaze up to the ceiling. "I give up. I don't know what to do any more."

Kenny blinked. If he'd done what Kyle just did, Stan would have surely hit him. But then, it was always Stan and Kyle, wasn't it? Super best friends never fought, or so he thought.

Well, it was useless thinking about it. Kenny's eyes lingered on Kyle, before he involuntarily shifted them to the television screen. Just why did Kyle have to be so wonderful all the time? Kenny loved those red curls more than anything, yet Kyle never saw him.. why would he? In any case, Kyle wasn't gay. Kenny wouldn't be so selfish so as to mess up his life.

He chuckled bitterly, his thoughts having wandered. Oh, right. He wasn't supposed to be thinking how fuckable Kyle looked. He was supposed to be helping solve the problem of Wendy. Again.

"There, there, Stan. Kyle will take care of you."

"Jesus, Kenny, you're such a dick."

Kyle sighed siftly, "don't be mad at Kenny. I can't blame him." He understood how frustrated the others were getting with Stan. This was getting too old for him now too. The red head sat on the coffee table in front of the raven.

"Stan you really need to do some thinking about this. This is how this always ends up, this is what always happens. Maybe it's time to find someone else who won't throw you through emotional roller coaters." He never noticed Kenny watching him for too long, the sad thing was he was a bit oblivious to the other stares. These guys were his friends right?

"I get it," Stan stood, making a couple of awkward turns around the room before looking back at the two. "I don't really feel like gaming any more.."

"You know, I half-wish fucking Cartman was here," Kenny frowned. Where was he, anyway? He'd been sure that they would be found out by now and that Cartman would have barged in like a raging pussy, demanding compensation for their wrong-doings.

But maybe Stan was just waiting for Kenny to leave, too, so he could do his thinking and then whine some more about it to Kyle. Well. Too bad. Kyle had invited them over for the night, and Kenny did not intend to leave - at least not until after the pizza cooled.

"Ken, what do you usually do?"

Kenny blinked, startled by the question. He fixed his eyes on Stan, who was looking at him like a helpless, new-born chick. Kenny coughed, averting his gaze. "You know what I do, dude. I fuck 'em up and I'm done with them. I don't do relationships."

"As the rumours say, then?"

"As the fucking rumours say."

Kyle wondered over and then sat next to Kenny, "I don't believe all the rumors are true." The red head looked at his friend through his curly bangs. He believed there was good in Kenny he just didn't like showing it. His leg touched the other he was so close.

"I mean do you really fuck them and leave them? Shouldn't you enjoy your time? It's just... I've never even... even kissed so..." he blushed a little wondering how much his friends would make fun of him now. Kenny defiantly would but would Stan?...

Kenny grunted in response, subtly shifting away from the other. The short touch had made his leg tingle, all the way up to- well, a simple change of position would surely make it go away. A full hard-on would have been a much bigger problem, but Kenny had learned to control himself around his friend.

It's what they want, anyway, the boy gave a shrug, feeling no obligation to step into the matter further. Sure, he had his fun with them, occasionally, but apart from the few Kenny had charmed himself, they usually came to him willingly and knowing what they were getting themselves into. One night stands were fine, especially if Kenny, with his expertise, earned some money along with it. It also made taking care of his little sister much easier.

"That's totally fine," he voiced in reply to the never-been-kissed boy. Stan nodded along; he'd already teased Kyle that morning. But then a smirk pulled on Kenny's lips and Stan stopped his nodding immediately. "Unless you want to practise~?"

Kyle big green eyes only got bigger when Kenny mentioned practice. His pale cheeks turned a cute shade of red as he turned his head away, "wh-what the hell are you talking about Kenny? We're friends! D-do friends usually practice kissing with each other?"

Now the red head felt a bit lost. Don't you only kiss the person you like? It's not like Kenny was unattractive, its just Kyle kind of thought of himself as a-sexual for the last several years. He never made a move and no one else did. At least he thought they didn't. He could be a little absent minded at times.

"I mean... if you think it would help..."

"Kenny- dude-" Stan began in the pause that left Kenny a bit speechless; however, he recovered quickly, interrupting Stan with a sweet smile.

"Don't worry, Stan, you can have your turn as well."

He pushed himself up to have a better view of the two; Kenny liked how Kyle's cheeks had coloured and how Stan looked horrified. It brought variety to their usual spectre of expressions. "All right," Kenny smiled still, showing a perfect line of white teeth. "Who's first? Stan? You never know, maybe it's the kissing Wendy's not satisfied with." He wriggled his brow towards the boy, enjoying every second of his teasing. He wasn't really going to kiss either of them, probably. No matter how much he wanted, kissing Kyle now... was not exactly something he would have dared to do.

Kyle looked between his friends wondering if kissing really was that big of a deal. Well of course it was a big deal! The kiss meant so much to a girl, "maybe we should listen to him Stan. He's been with several people and all were satisfied."

The red head hated being the virgin out in the group. He wanted to be with someone too! Wait... when did he want someone so bad? Maybe all this talk of relationships made him realize how much he was missing out on. He turned to Kenny and grabbed the front of his jacket, "teach me what you know! I want to be the best lover ever!"

Taking a deep breath he moved in pressing their lips together. His lips were soft and trembling as he kissed the other. So he lost his first kiss to Kenny, this wasn't so bad.

Stan stared with plate-sized eyes, but Kenny was in heaven. As the soft lips pressed against his, slightly rough, his arms sneaked around the other, pulling him closer. His hands, fingers, set loose to touch every inch of the boy's body. His lips moved on their own, a gentle kiss at first, but growing in intensity. Parting his lips, Kenny poked his tongue out, licking, invading, fighting for dominance. Slipping past the obstacle of clothes, Kyle's shirt came off, exposing the pale body and perfect pink nipples; then, Kenny was pushing him down-

-or that is, what he would have liked to do.

His lips pressed together in a thin line, and Kenny was indeed pushing Kyle- but not down, away, away from him. His throat tightened, his defensive mechanism working its magic; Kenny spoke in a low voice, trying to set his expression into a mask. It was a joke, just a joke. Kenny had to play his cards right now. "Oh, Kyle, I know you want me and all- but we can't seriously kiss. Your mom would kill me if she found out." He had been very aware of the soft, however short touch of their lips, and how bright red curls blocked his view, and Kyle's eyes that were so green- Kyle who was his friend, a boy, Jewish, and whose mom was a Bitch with a capital B.

"That is actually very correct," Stan spoke up dryly, still looking semi-shocked. It was like he could see what had been going on in Kenny's mind. Then Stan said something Kenny didn't think Stan would ever say. "We still could, though."

"Sorry?" or maybe Kenny heard wrong.

"I'm just thinking, maybe you're right. And you have kissed a whole lot of-"

"Dude. Stan. Have you ever kissed a boy?"

Stan's expression was comical. Kenny thought he might start yelling at him again, something like 'I'm not a fag you stupid fu-'

"I kissed Red."

There was a pause in which Kenny thought Hell may have frozen over. "You did the Goth kid?"

Stan's face reddened, "I said fucking kissed, not did, that implied. Jesus you sick bitch- well, technically it was he who kissed me, too."

Kenny wasn't listening any more. He was fighting off a laugh, his eyes already tearing slightly from the effort. Stan exploded, "Don't you fucking dare laugh, I'm just saying it happened, it's not that big of a deal. And it was just that one time, and I only let him because Wendy-"

"D'awww, our Stan is a fag~" Kenny couldn't help himself; then, he kissed him. "That felt all right?"

(Do you want to take over as Stan for a bit? ^^;;)

((sure I don't mind. I just didn't feel comfortable grabbing him while he was responding so much but if you want me to start doing that I can. I don't mind ^-^))

Kyle listened to them bickering and was about to pipe up when Kenny turned to Stan and kissed him. S-So it was okay for Kenny to kiss Stan but not him? What was wrong with him? Was it really just because of his mother? They were out of town, not like this would be repeated outside of the room after it was done right?

Stan's eyes turned to saucers as Kenny's lips connected with his. His hands came to his chest and shoved the other back hard. The raven stumbled back a couple of steps himself as he tried to regain his composure, "that isn't fucking funny Kenny! Just because your a big whore with everyone else doesn't mean you need to drag us down with you!"

Kyle stood and ran over to Stan putting his hands on his chest, "Alright this is getting out of control. You guys need to stop this! Kenny was just joking around Stan."

"Shut up Kyle! Why do you keep taking his side lately? You never stick up for me anymore and now with Wendy-" Stan took a shaky breath and turned his head away. This was all stupid! Kyle was his friend not Kenny's! Kenny was just the boy who tagged along with them, like Cartman. The raven shook his head and snatched up his phone as he headed towards the door. "I'm going to Wendy's."

Kyle went to stop him but the store slammed in his face. Stan was his best friend and he hated seeing him hurt like this but Kenny was always good to him too. After a moment he turned back around and looked at Kenny, "you need to stop pushing him so far Kenny."

(Oh, sorry about that C: thanks~)

Kenny landed back on the couch as he was shoved back; his expression one of amusement as he looked up at Stan. But Stan's next words hit home; Kenny had not expected such a forceful comeback. They really had been just joking around, and Stan was the one who openly invited the kiss- well, if he was as messed up as it seemed, Kenny couldn't blame him. But he had a feeling Stan was often playing the victim, when he wasn't really one.

The blonde's brow rose as the door slammed in Kyle's face. He let out a low whistle, trying to feel something in turn for Stan. Nothing really came to him.

"I dunno. I feel like he's the one pushing himself the most," Kenny made a face, like he was going to say something deep. "Coming out of the closet can be hard for brainy boys like Stan. Hey, do you think Wendy looks masculine?"

"He's not gay," Kyle sat on the couch next to Kenny. After a moments pause he turned to the other boy to asked him something but the doorbell rang. The red head wondered who it was this time and was surprised with pizza. He had forgotten he'd ordered some. Paying the man he walked back to the living room with the box and flipped it open.

After pulling out a slice he clicked the tv back to a movie he didn't really mind watching. As he ate his slice he glanced ovr at the blond, "are you really that scared of my mom?"

"Ooh," Kenny wasn't listening any more, distracted by the pizza. How often was it that he got to eat, not just pizza, but anything that many times in a day? Really, Kenny was feeling content, right down in his stomach. He settled on the floor, chewing on his piece gleefully when Kyle spoke again. Kenny squinted up towards the other, eyeing him suspiciously, but remembering to swallow so as not to speak with a full mouth. "Is that a trick question?"

Kenny supposed not; the topic was never just as openly discussed. There were indications, no one was exactly 'scared' of Kyle's mom, but they rather avoided her wrath. "Do you remember the song Cartman made up in fourth grade? Kyle's mom's a bitch? I get that you love her, she's your mom and all, but you can't deny the fact she really is a bitch. It's common knowledge; and if your mom found out her perfect little son was kissing another boy, we'd both get sacked before you could say 'fag'." Pause. "I imagine she'd have fun killing me over and over again."

Kenny chuckled. No one ever remembered his deaths; no one ever knew he couldn't die. He learned to ignore the puzzled looks, wave it all off as a personal joke. Secretly, he always wished someone knew. Just one person would be enough. But no, it was his to die and die again, and no one would ever be able to remember or mourn his death. It was really fucked up how Kenny got used to all kinds of different deaths, even if he never quite liked how each time fucking hurt.

Kyle looked over at this friends. He knew his mother was a horrible person but she was still his mom. Sighing heavliy the red head looked at the pizza in his hand, "I wonder if that's why no one approaches me. It's not like I have anything possitive going for me. I only have negative things... I'm jewish, my family baggage and being the ugliest kid in school."

He sighed remembering that list that in a way he wished he would have looked at it. Kyle thought he was the ugliest boy in school since no one ever wanted him.

Kenny paused with the pizza half-way to his mouth; he stared at the piece in his hand, slowly lowering it away from his mouth, the look in his eyes distant as he glanced up at the other. Kyle, you're beautiful- he couldn't say it, definitely not. That would just be too weird. Instead, Kenny forced a half-smirk, shaking his head. "Maybe they think you're just too good for them. Think about it; best grades, perfect manners, quite handsome to go by it."

"Or maybe they don't want to ruin that perfect innocent mind," Kenny pulled himself up onto the couch, leaned in, a devious smile playing on his lips, expression mischievous. "Just think about all the dirty things you'd experience; oh, the horrors!" He laughed, leaning back into the soft pillows. "Nah, you're better off as you are."

"Just think about all the dirty things you'd experience"

As Kenny spoke his face turned redder and redder, because his mind went to seeing Kenny that way. He bit his bottom lip and looked away from his friend.

The two of them alone... Kenny was experienced. What if he did just throw Kyle down and take him- He shook his head and pulled a pillow onto his lap. His mind was rather dirty. Well when you had no means of acting them out they tend to swim around in your head. He could just imagine the blond going down on him and...

Kyle put the pillow over his face and groaned into it, "I don't want to be this innocent person! I'm not!"

If he was going to be honest, Kenny had to admit that he had not quite expected that statement. After all, he was the pervert of the group; he always thought Kyle was the exact opposite. Through the years, as he showed no interest in anyone in particular, Kenny had also thought he might be asexual. He glanced sideways at the redhead, wondering how much of that 'innocence' he would be willing to break.

"You sure you're not just saying that?" his brow raised slightly, throat a bit dry. "I mean, because you want to follow in some ridiculous trend?"

"It's not a trend!" Kyle stood and grabbed his empty drink. "I want to experience it. I read about it and watch it and you know, it looks rather nice." He took a deep breath and turned walking into the kitchen. He wanted it! The red head hadn't experienced anything and he felt like he was missing out. As he refilled his glass his sighed wanting Kenny to understand.

The red head sighed and wondered back into the living room looking at the blond, "please don't treat me like I'm someone fragile."

"It's not a trend!" Kyle stood and grabbed his empty drink. "I want to experience it. I read about it and watch it and you know, it looks rather nice." He took a deep breath and turned walking into the kitchen. He wanted it! The red head hadn't experienced anything and he felt like he was missing out. As he refilled his glass his sighed wanting Kenny to understand.

The red head sighed and wondered back into the living room looking at the blond, "please don't treat me like I'm someone fragile."

• 1 month later...

"Jesus, Kyle," Kenny laughed. "You're making me feel awkward." He paused, cocking his head to one side; awkward was not the right word to describe exactly what he was feeling just then. Kenny snorted, shook his head, then patted the space beside him so Kyle would join him on the couch.

"It's really weird when you're so upfront about this. I mean," he coughed. "Well, have you really thought about actually doing it? Should I be worried about hooking you up with someone?"

Kyle sighed and sat next to the blond boy, "well... I have to be honest with myself... I've been lying to myself for too many years. Kenny why doesn't anyone ask me out? Whats wrong with me? Do I really look just like my father? Am I that ugly?"

The red head sighed and played with one of his red curls that fell into his face. He was so distraught and couldn't talk to many people about these things. Kenny had experience and he was one of the friends that wouldn't pick on him.

• 3 weeks later...

Kenny almost choked on a laugh. "Kyle, er, you look nothing like your father. Okay?" He watched the other play with his curls, then reached out a hand, unable to help himself; he shifted in his seat, closer, more comfortable. Pushing Kyle's hand away gently, Kenny dared touch the fiery red curls. Kyle's hair was soft. It made Kenny smile like an idiot.

It was tricky replying to Kyle's other questions however. Kenny thought he might play it safe and keep his mouth shut. Boys didn't go around telling other boys they were beautiful. At least, in Kyle's world, Kenny didn't think they did. Then again, Kyle knew, that in Kenny's world it would not be quite as uncommon. The conversation had already taken an odd turn, so who was Kenny to deny his love a couple of compliments? Maybe Kyle wouldn't mind them.

"Oh, you know. They see a beautiful boy such as yourself and they're afraid to come close. Girls that admire you probably aren't the types to confess without fainting," Kenny threw in a smile, aware that he was flirting shamelessly. "Then there's this beautiful boy again and his, mind you, rather handsome friend. Who's to say there are no, ah, innocent rumours of their involvement?" Some of which Kenny himself might have hinted at; all for the purpose of preserving Kyle's innocence, of course.

Yeah.

"The possibilities, er- you know, it keeps one's mind busy."