Hazy [South Park; K2]

iMarionette

Kyle felt the gentle touch but didn't move away. He actually welcomed it. He was one of those guys that always touched his friends shoulder or was close to them. So he never minded close contact.

Smiling softly Kyle looked up at Kenny, "you really mean it? We all know your attractive, you get hit on all the time. I... I'll be honest I get jealous when I hear you have someone new. Here I am a Jewish red head "daywalker" as Cartmen calls it, and I've never even been kissed by a girl." He laughed softly and shook his head.

"Kenny... can you teach me how to get someone? I mean... be able to be confident enough to really find someone. I know it's only high school and I might find the right one when I'm older but I would like to experience a high school crush too." His hand reached out and touched Kenny's knee.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• iMarionette

• yourstalker

Kenny seemed to ponder over something before Kyle brought himself to attention again, the touch to his knee sending a warm sensation all the way up to his- well, Kenny had to shift away to break the touch, just in case he became obvious. He withdrew his hand as well, though not without hesitation. Kyle was right there, and Kenny already missed him.

"I.. suppose I could offer some advice," the blonde furrowed his brow, wondering how he'd turn the tables in his favour. He didn't really want Kyle 'getting' anyone. "I can't help you with experiencing a crush, though. You should know yourself what or whom you like." Ah, there's a thought. "Hey, Kyle, why haven't you asked anyone out yet?"

Kyle blushed beat red and turned his head away, "w-well thats because it's very embarrassing... and well I don't know what I'm looking for because I haven't experienced anything yet." He shifted on the couch and sighed softly.

"I don't know, I like blond hair, maybe a shorter cut. I like video games and hanging out," the red head shrugged. "I don't know, is that a typical type? I know the guys talk about blonds all the time. Usually with giant boobs and acting like a bimbo. I like the shorter hair because it's cute and I mean... as far as boobs go I don't mind big or small."

Kenny's eyes rounded. "You want a girl who is stupid, wears lots of make up and is obsessed with boys and clothes?" He'd have laughed, only it was so absurd. Not even Kenny went for that, less he was feeling particularly needy. "Shit, turns out I don't know our Kyle at all." An exaggerated pout to prove his point.

Kenny didn't miss the 'short blonde cut' though - and man boobs? Did that count? If so, he was tempted to invite Kyle for a practice session. I'll bat my eyelashes and you try to seduce me. His self-restraint did have its limits-

But fuck that.

"You could practice.. now that Stan's gone."

Kyle shrunk a little as the other spoke, "well thats why the guys talked about... I thought that was the typical what boys are supposed to like..." He mumbled as he sat there.

Then Kenny mentioned something that made him sit up straight, "r-really? You would do that for me? Thank you Kenny!" He wrapped his arms tightly around him and hugged him close. This was going to make things so much easier on him. Doing them with Kenny would be easier than chatting up a stranger.

He smiled brightly as he pulled his hands back, "thanks Kenny."

Oh man. Dead puppies, dead puppies- Kenny shared a pained grin, but soon relaxed; his glee was not so much shared with Kyle's as the fact he managed to stay in control of his body and keep Kyle perfectly oblivious to it. After all, Kyle was supposed to be the leading role here. Kenny imagined his approach would be quite different than the simple way Kenny sometimes handled his picks: You. Me. Bed., though Your face. I like that shit. seemed to be growing in popularity as well. Who knew?

"Er.. yeah. SO. You wanna give it a try?"

((oh god... now all I can think of is the song by stephen lynch >.

Kyle nodded his head and turned to Kyle. He blushed a little and took a deep breath, "don't laugh at me." He reached out and took Kenny's hands with his soft hands. He took another deep breath then held Kenny's hands a little tighter.

"I-I've noticed...." his voice trailed off. He took another deep breath and looked into his eyes. "I like you! I have for a while now... w-would you like to g-go out sometime?" He was shaking he was so nervous to say these things and he felt like he was under a little pressure wince Kenny was so good at this and this was Kenny's first time.

Kenny gave a strict nod, promising he wouldn't. He watched Kyle with a straight face, his nose twitching at the other's actions. When Kyle spoke, stuttering and shaking and all, he couldn't help but crack a smile. There was no way he could stay serious after that.

"D'awww-" the blonde caught Kyle in a hug, making them both fall over, cuddling himself into the boy's chest. "Fuck, you can't be that cute. You'll get eaten." Kenny propped himself up on his arm, wagging the forefinger of his free hand at Kyle. "You have to approach them like a man. Sweep them off their feet. Make them faint; not faint yourself in the process."

Kyle's warmth felt good. Kenny found he liked his current position.

"A boost of confidence? Wanna practice kissing first?" Kenny teased, of course.

Kyle blushed a little under Kenny as he was glomped by the other man. The red head patted the other mans back as they laid on the floor. He chuckled feeling the others weight and heat on him and it felt good. Shifting under the other man a little his knees bent up on either side of the blond so Kenny was between his legs, "k-kissing?"

Kyle thought for a moment then nodded his head, "y-yes please teach me." He licked his lip and blushed a bit more. "J-Just promise not to tell the others how lame I am."

Kenny blinked. "Er.." Just like earlier, though he joked, Kyle was serious. He leaned in; could he really not give into this? Kyle was beneath him, willing. A kiss was fine. They'd call it practice.

He hesitated. Then his lips pressed softly against the other's. No warning. His chest felt heavy. They'd call it practice.

Kyle watch the other as he drew close. Then felt his soft lips touch his and his heart began to pound. Slipping his eyes closed he tilted his head to the side a little and pressed his lips back. Practice right? This didn't mean anything right?

But this felt... really good... His hands that were wrapped around Kenny slowly clenched up grabbing his jacket as if to keep him from going anywhere.

The kiss felt better than anything Kenny ever imagined; mind you, he thought about kissing Kyle more than once. But this, the real thing, caught him slightly off guard. He certainly didn't expect the real Kyle to accept this so naturally, practice or not.

His hand cupped Kyle's cheek in a gentle motion, as Kenny deepened the kiss without making it too rough. His free arm slipped lower, wrapping around Kyle's waist.

Kyle tensed a little at the touch and then felt the other tongue slip into his mouth. For some reason it felt so natural to open his lips and kiss the blond back. This was all so strange to him and yet it felt so good. A soft moan escaped him as the kissing continued and he began to relax.

Kenny pulled back, alarmed at the moan. Quiet as it was, it had been a callback to reality. Well, no need to let Kyle see him flustered.

"Not bad for a newbie," the blonde mocked with a small smirk tugging at his lips.

Kyle eyes blinked a few times then blushed hard, "sh-shut up..." He pushed Kenny back and started to scoot himself out from under him. The red head scooted back on the couch and pulled his knees up a little.

"Well was it okay? Should we try again?"

Kenny fell back on his legs, then twisted to the side and sprawled himself across the floor. "You sure you're up to it?" he asked cheekily, then scolded himself. Any more and Kenny himself would be having a slight problem of his own.

"Nah, better to stop there. Was that your first kiss? Let the feeling settle in nicely~" he chuckled, watching Kyle from his position on the floor. "Next time, you make the first move. You'll see, we'll have you kissing like a pro."

Kyle looked over at his friend and smiled. He needed to be bolder and take the lead. His first kiss was... really good. His lips still tingled and he could taste Kenny still. Glancing over at the other he wondered for a moment then acted on impulse.

He leaped onto the other boy and pushed him down. Smirking he straddled the blond and leaned down pushing their lips together. He was hoping to cause Kenny to be surprised. His soft lips pushed against the others as he kissed him.

• 2 months later...

If Kenny had expected anything- well, he hadn't expected that.

His body moved on impulse, arms wrapping around the other as a sort of decided reaction. Tongue happily welcomed the soft lips, wetting them across in a fond gesture, then resuming the gentle push. Kenny let himself be pressed back into the carpeted floor, hands slipping down to Kyle's waist to keep him in position. He broke apart for air only briefly, the corners of his lips tugging upwards to convey both reluctance and glee.

"I thought we were supposed to spend the night gaming."

Kyle smiled softly then blushed, "s-sorry this just seemed like a good learning experience." He licked his lips as he sat on Kenny's waist. "Are you wanting to switch to gaming?" The red head smiled down at Kenny his soft curls falling down from his hat that was now messed up. He smiled down at his friend not realizing the predicament they were getting in, or the fact that he had a hard on pressing against his pants. The kissing had turned him on.

"Not really, I'm good," Kenny said, perhaps a little too quickly. "I think I'm quite enjoying my role as the teacher."

He didn't want to think about why Kyle was doing this on his own; he said it, and both had agreed that it was just practice. Yet thinking over all the years of his well-hidden affection, Kenny couldn't help but wish that it was more than that. He felt the soft bump against his stomach, feeling his own grow tight in his worn-out jeans. It was like a gamble; so far, Kenny had not lost. It was addicting.

"Perhaps we should stop. Up to you, however," he shared a mischievous grin, inviting to the other boy. At least, Kenny decided, he would not take it further than kissing. "Had you enough studying for one day?"

Kyle blushed slightly at the quick response and looked down at the blond. The red head was beginning to wonder if this was practice or if he was becoming gay. Not that he minded gay people he just never viewed himself that way or anyway. Kenny's unwavering confidence made him want to buckle under it and do whatever this man said.

"W-Well what other things can I study? I don't want to be a bad boyfriend. Or even bad... in in um..." he swallowed hard. "Bed..." He reached up and scratched the back of his head then sighed and pulled off his beanie muttering 'too hot' as he did. Something about all of this, the kissing and touching felt so good with Kenny.

"I mean I don't want to push you if you don't want to... I know I'm not the best looking boy. Also I'm sure there are plenty of others you'd rather be teaching," he smiled down at the other boy with those flushed cheeks and light freckles. His red curls now fell around his round cheeks from the missing hat.

"No," Kenny's body warmed at the thought, but he shifted his gaze away from the other. "Kyle we- I can't do that."

His brow furrowed; no, there were no others Kenny would rather be 'teaching'. What sort of ridiculous thought was that?

"Get off," he wouldn't look at those enchanting red curls. He wouldn't have Kyle on him like that, without being able to love him properly. "Get off me."

Kyle felt the sudden change in the blond and stood up quickly and swallowed hard, "sorry dude. I made you uncomfortable." He shifted and scratched the back of his head. "Um.. I'll get you a towel and t-then I'll get you set up on the couch." He wondered back into the bathroom his heart racing.

Why did he do this? Now him and Kenny would be awkward...

The red head set a towel in the bathroom for him, "here if you want a shower um... I'll get you a blanket to sleep on the couch." He went back down the hall to get him a blanket.

"Right," Kenny muttered under his breath, casting a look around the room as Kyle got out. He stretched at his head, then fell back with an "Oof." Promptly hitting his head against the floor before he got up to tidy up his makeshift bed, putting the half-full bowl of popcorn and nearly untouched box of pizza aside. Kenny, you moron, you complete and utter-

"Right," he said again, flashing the other a smile as he brought him the towel. "Thanks." Then Kyle was off again and Kenny continued beating himself up mentally, his features contorted into a grimace. He shuffled toward the bathroom, towel slung over his shoulder, bones aching for a proper shower. At home, Kenny enjoyed cold water only. Yet somehow, not even the thought of Kyle's shower brought quite the same amount of enthusiasm as usual.

Kyle took a deep breath and walked up to Kenny in the hall, "no. I have to say it. I'm not sorry about this. We've been good friends for a long time. I'm not unhappy about what happened tonight and I don't want it to ruin what we have." The red head smiled brightly at Kenny. He was confident with his friendships at least.

Nodding his head he took a deep breath pushing the uncomfortable feeling away, "I would like to remain your student in anything that needs to be taught." Besides kissing Kenny felt rather nice... and the blond was always nice to him. Nothing wrong with being close to a good friend.