• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• ldg1814

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

@Moidixmois very beautiful!! i love your hair! ^^

@Aloneness first about the pictures: your damn cute!! *_* those hears.... so awesome!! :D

The video is just... you and your friends are so funny!! :p

you had your first kiss with your crush?! that's pretty amazing... :)

and... can i play too?? ahahahah lmao xD

@Saga i think that's the first picture i can see that much of your body!! normally is just face... or one eye! lmao :p

really good!! you know i think you're awesome.... and you look beautiful in the picture! ;)

@ shirotsuki thank you :3

@ Aloneness I didn't squeal but I had a cuteness overload in my organism. if you understand xD

@SailorRishi - That would have been awesome it was so much fun :3 Because the persons house we were at, there family is rarely home so we were all playing it in the living room/kitchen area/Dining area XD and they just kinda walked in as we were playing it XDDD (It was at like 10:00 at night) We also went to Walmart in cosplay XDDD The look on the other peoples faces were priceless :3 we even got told we where going to hell XDDD

@shirotsuki - I'm not that cute ^^; I hate how I look to be honest, (Well I hate my mouth >.> so I normally were my medical mask) But I love my ears they make me happy sadly I can't were them around the house because my parents are like WTF?! ... -.- *glare* ... ... I was trying to keep a straight face but he kept making me laugh T.T And if you wanna play then come to Anime Weekend Atlanta in Atlanta GA in September.

EDIT:

@moidixmois - No not really o.o?

@Narufan1st - Congrats :3

@Aloneness you are cute! and very pretty! beautiful! :) have more confidence darling!!

don't hate yourself... because it's very sad to keep living with a body you don't like... trust me i know. so please be happy about your looks!! i'm sure you have many semes wanting to have you!! ;)

ahaha i want those ears too!! they are so... fluffy!! xD i'm totally imagining your parents face!! lmao eheheh xDD

he made you laugh? ahah well... that's not a bad thing! :p

Atlanta? oh my... that's too far! T.T

@SailorRishi - She looked at me with "the view" ? When (sorry its been forever since I watched that video which girl?)

@shirotsuki - Yeah its a good bit away but its a very fun con if you ever get the chance XD I'll be playing the pocky game at my hotel room and making random video's to post on youtube ^^; As for a army of seme's after me? ... no not really ^^; I get attacked by a bunch of girls though ^^; but very rarely has a guy ever been like ... can I hug you? or something like that o.o;;;

@moidixmois - I hate my mouth it looks so retarded >w

@Aloneness i think is normal for guys that... they don't normally go around hugging other people... they are afraid to show their sensible side... they are just afraid to confess... it's complicated... i do think guys don't want to show their feelings that easily... romantic feelings!

i want to go to your hotel room... *_* :p

i search the scene..i made a prtsc...ok. what you thing people? is this view "the view" or i getting here insane..lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So.. I was kind of inspired.. because I met so many great people in here.. therefore this picture of me that I took half an hour ago. I had some troubles uploading it but I pushed through xD

I want you to know that by Guys I mean boys and girls. You've made me really happy recently. ^_^

And.. excuse my face at the moment. Minimal amount of make up..and.. hope you won't get scared!

2uhwkf7.jpg

Oh and before I forget!

@ Aloneness - See my face up there? I hate every single part of it. But I live with it.

Born like this and that's enough.

So don't get me started on the good sides of your mouth xD

• Like 15

@Rishi... i might start thinking like you!! :p

@moidixmois y you you hate it? silly girl! :p you're so pretty... extremelly! yes?

and i love your hair!! *_*

• Like 1

@Shirotsuki - Yeah but normally people at cons are just hyper and random and will do stuff like that o.o though I would be a hypocrite to say I wasn't like that as well ^^;;; but its just me being shy. If you go to the con we'll meet up at the con before we go back to the hotel that night.

@SailorRishi - That was Steven that she was looking at lol XDDD thats not me he's a friend of mine from college lol thats his Girlfriend

Edit:

@moidixmois - Rawrs >.> lol that is my reply ... RAWRZ ... XD

• Like 1

@shiro....tnx :) but Who does not wish to kiss him :leaf15:

@moidixmois

kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! you are so beautifulrabbit0leaf4:leaf15::msn_red_fox 6:Red_fox::Red_fox7::msn_red_fox 15:cuteonion57::banhbao29::banhbao45::banhbao21::banhbao8:

• Like 1

@Aloneness sweetie i can't really go... i live across the ocean!! ahah lmao xDD

to bad... i wish i could go...

@moidixmois thank you darling! ^^ but you only say that because you didn't see my picture!! ahah not a gem.. not a gem... :p

@shirotsuki - I was just saying encase you could ^^; because I've meet people from Italy, Czech Rep., Japan, and a few places in South America at Cons before ^^;

@moidixmois - you look like a friend of mine btw... o.o

*Decides to randomly appear* don't mind meh XDDD

@moidixmois

Oh my... You are very beautiful! *__* really.. you have lovely face and you shouldn't hate it dear ^__^

I really like your hair too... May I touch it? :3 *not creepy* lmao

@Aloneless

You are really cute! ^^ and your friend did an amazing job cutting your hair, it's awesome! :D

• Like 1