Post a picture of yourself II

Saga

∑°Д°;;; I'm a wolf kemonomimi T.T *lays ears back petting my floofy tail* lol, sadly the friend that cut my hair like that moved and of the 3 places I've been since can't cut it the way I want v.v;;;

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• ldg1814

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

Thanks,bud. (:

Well,hair grows,you can always experiment with it. I had my hair purple,had it blond and indigo. Had it violet and blue. Had it dark red and whatnot. LMAO.

Thanks,bud. (:

Well,hair grows,you can always experiment with it. I had my hair purple,had it blond and indigo. Had it violet and blue. Had it dark red and whatnot. LMAO.

@Saga and @Aloneness

You both look awesome, and *don't kill me now* very cute XD haha!

Wow, you've had a lot of hair colours, Saga. I've never even dyed my hair once. XD

@Moidixmois

Very pretty. Your hair is natural curly?

@Aloneness

You look so cool with that black hairstyle.

@Saga

Very cool and good looking!

• Like 1

@Moidixmois- you are so beautiful

@Aloneness- so cute, I like it...uke,uke..

@Saga- wow...you looks so sexy.

Wants to hug you all guys:o pretty pretty boys on YO

• Like 1

@ Macys thank you :3

@ Nao thanks! yes it is. today I cut it very short though. it's even more curly :-)

@ SailorRishi I wouldn't be surprised if we have ever met after all xD and thanks!

@ arie thank you so much :3 *hug*

@Arie - The armband that I have on in that picture (I don't know if you can see it in that picture), but it says "UKE" on it :3

@Nicicia - Why would I kill you for saying that o.o?

@Nao - Now if only I could find someone that will cut it like that and not mess up ... I'm thinking about trying to cut it myself this time

@SailorRishi - Thankyou :3

And if you count a video as a bunch of pictures :3 here is about 2000 pictures of me and my friend cosplaying the Twins from Host club (going off that its about 1min long and 32fps) XDDD also I wanna talk this moment to say >.

• Like 4

@Aloneness

So you don't mind being called cute then? :) Good to know ;D

I really like your cosplay! You're adorable XD I wish I had a good friend to cosplay with, oh well, someday...:p

@moidixmois-I love your hair

@alines.super cute especially since I have a cat ear fetish

@saga.wow

Everyone is so bishounen and pretty. I was planning to post a pic of myself but I would look plain compared to everyone.

Besides I'm probably the only one that has never dyed my hair because the first time I asked my parents they thought I was joining evil cults

• Like 1

@ Narufan1st Thanks! And you are not the only one. I haven't dyed my hair as well. My parents won't let me -.-

they don't make much sense, letting me put henna on my hair (I don't count this as dyeing of hair since it's barely visible) and make a cut but not dye my hair red. I've always wanted blood red hair ;___;

and you can never look plain :')) I'd love to see a pic of you ^^

• Like 1

@moidixmois.Red hair?that sounds really cool,I wish I had thought of that.I wanted to dye my hair blue then pink then white and get purple contacts so I can cosplay suigetsu from naruto.they agreed for the contacts but said no way in hell for the hair.my hair is curly and auburn but it looks black when it's not in the sun.you seem like I nice person.i like you already I'm going to call you hime(I give funny nicknames)

I'll probably post a pic of myself later when my brother allows me use his laptop.

• Like 1

@Nicicia: No, I don't mind being called cute :p And thank you, after I move out I'll be able to make a lot more cosplays and I'll be posting them on my Deviant Art Group... ... ... though right now its kinda blank v.v because I don't have any good cosplay photos v.v

@Narufan1st: My parents where the same way but I'd just dye it at my friends house the day before a Conversion so they wouldn't know about and then I'd come home with funny colored hair and be like "sup' bitch" and they couldn't really do anything about it, They don't freak out about it anymore tho but they really like to pitch hissy fits if I wear eye liner, etc.

They probably freak out when you wear eye liner because you are a guy.my parents practically force make up on me but I never wear it because I believe in being completely natural.my parents are forever buying dresses for me but I buy boys clothes and throw away the dresses.I'm actually a gay guy on the inside lol.

I just noticed your avy looks like you .wow.I'm really ignorant.

Aloneness, thats an awesome vid ^^

*creepy fangirl face*

The funny thing is, is up till that video was made I had a huge crush on my friend that was cosplay as my twin thats why I couldn't keep a straight face when he was explaining the rules, also in that video that was the first time I had ever kissed another guy ^^; it was at our yearly Anime Club Halloween Party ^^;

EDIT:

@Narufan1st: lol because that's my OC (original character), and he is based off of me in real life :p because I write a lot of novels so I use him in place of me ^^; since I don't have ears and a tail XDDD

@Aloneness

Oh really, first kiss with a guy, huh? If I was going to do that game with a person I had a crush on, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face either XD I'd be so nervous lol

@SailorRishi - Thankyou, That video was so much fun we went through like 3 boxes of pocky XDD

EDIT:

@nicicia - You have no Idea how nervous I was v.v lol v.v;;;

EDIT2:

@narufan1st - well you've seen pics of me so that's up to you to decide ^^;