Death Note

mixlol

Whoa, so very happy to see I'm not the only one who ships L on top. I'm actually torn between M/M and M/N though. I find MelloNear extremely cute as a shounen ai only couple. But I'd choose MelloMatt over MelloNear anytime, if it weren't for me wanting Matt to myself xD.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• chiakaiyuki

• Ero Gaki

• iMarionette

• 4 weeks later...

Death Note. How much do I love Death Note? Lets say, we're going to 11 on a scale of 1 to 10! I didn't care for L, I know I'm probably going to get chased out of here by saying that, but I was more of a fan of Light. I'm a powerwhore, and I adored Light Yagami. I was also very partial to Matt and Mello. They are actually one of my favorite Yaoi couples!

And who of course could forget sexy, darling little Ryuk~! ; )

• 2 weeks later...

Near never did anything for me, I have to be honest. I really couldn't stand him. He was like this weird, out of place albino with absolutely no good looks whatsoever. He wasn't even charming like L was and I'm not an L fan. o_O. So that says something about my dislike of Near. There was no substance to him. He didn't seem as well thought out as L.

Now I have a few friends that believe that after L died, the series went with it. But I disagree. They claim it went downhill because Near, Mello and Matt were just stand-in's. I don't look at it in such a negative way, despite that, yes that's kind of what they were doing, but no so much as in the way of 'stand-in's' but, they INHERITED L's position, and those were the top three at Wammy's House. I think Mello and Matt had enough mystery and personality to make more to them, but Near was completely disappointing and in my opinion, not even worth to follow in L's stead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty much infatuated with MelloxNear and LxLight. I ship slight MattxMello (as no one can resist :3) and BBxL.

And I just finished a ton of LxLight doujins. I'm content ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

deffinately mello x matt

i don't really ship l x light, not sure why not tho

i also ship near x mello~

i loved death note! i watched the re:light movies and i was so sad that mellow had hardly any screen time and matt...he was only on there for 3 secs! i was so upset..

the manga has prob got to be the best :D epic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

LxNear is where it's at! But I also ship LxBB and MattxMello. It's hard to put them in a particular order :_red_fox 4