• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• chiakaiyuki

• Ero Gaki

• yourstalker

I've only watched the anime too, I might read the manga though, since people seem to like it alot.

My favourite pairing would have to be... MattxMello. Although in the anime Matt only has like one line, he probably has more dialogue in the manga. Still, it looks like Matt really cares about Mello

• 2 weeks later...

I am into L X Light but at the moment I am fixated on Mello X Near. I don't know why maybe the games I have been playing... But they are sooooo cute! Just this morning I got a stack of pics XD! But I also find Mello X Matt to be adorable. But for me Mello X Near 4 Life!!!!!

NearxMello1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After Matt x Mello the perfect couple, in my opinion, is L x BB. Death_Note__L__Matt_and_Mello_by_Maxieyi.jpg

Matt x Mello is so hot and provocative.

9kwdbr.jpg

Near looks like a innocent uke, i dont like this. (But before find the Matt ♥ Mello thing, Near was my favorite character. Now I like Matt ♥ Mello, BB, L, Near. lol)

114b86c285_72768181_o2.png

Now about L x BB:

BB_x_L_by_yuumei.jpg

BBxL_by_Tenshi_no_Hikari.jpg

l_x_b_b__by_nyahm-d4fexyv.jpg

2b91adfb3e9007618a321270e67c8adf1260303250_full.jpg

I Just Love Blood ^0^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You know what I don't like so much at the most Mello x Near or Mello x Matt storys? That they are that young always o.O Always at least in Wammys House when they were 13 or something... They can also have sex when they're over 13, don't they?

I like them more in they're 20s :)

love Matt here O.O

1914179.jpeg?st=nOHuqbkFdYHLyAu83J5itQ&e=1345055498

Mello_x_Matt_Yaoi_Faggot_MSI_.jpg

matt_x_mello_by_alcmenamadbutterfly-d4m6z1d.jpg

Well, it's not like I dislike the orphanage scenario, I like it older just more :p

I couldn't find a single picture with Mello x Near when they are older :/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Amerillo up here.

It's cute and nice to read fanfiction or see pics from MxN and MxM in the orphanage days, and I just love it when big brother L is in it too (and by that I mean when he's actually a big brother-type not a coldhearted detective) but after constantly the same stuff it just gets boring. I really think that there should be more older Near, Mello and Matt fanfics and doujins. Especially of Matt since he didn't get that much screen time in the first place O_o I would write some myself but I suck at writing and at finishing things :D

LxLight is also nice but not my first choice ^^ Don't ask me why though :p

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i like MELLO X NEAR !

sadly, there are more who prefers the Mello/Matt pair. and they also have more ffs and djs. but i guess they really are kinda cool together.

it's just that their positions are exchangeable.. i'm not sure how to deal with pairs like that.

just like L and Light... it can be LxLight or LightxL.

or naruto and sasuke.. SasuNaru and NaruSasu

it's easier for me if there's a fixed position for them. like how Near is obviously bottom. He can be the uke for almost all of the other characters.

For Mello, if it's with Near, he's on the top. But if it's with Matt, it confuses me seeing him go either way. it's like, should my mental image of Mello be ukeish or semeish?

i guess i haven't really seen much of seke characters. and i guess i think too much for someone who dislikes complications. XD

so yeah, i'm a fan of MelloxNear.. but i' also fine with MattxNear.. and sometimes, MxNxM.

I am in love with pairing L x Light.

Back in the days I was so obsessed with it I actually forgot they aren't in love (offically) and that it is just my imagination :p

I even found the sign of their 'love' in every single action they did.

Okay this is probably so wrong but anyways, am I the only one who found that thing with chains.. sexy? :p

Oh, FINALLY! Death Note was actually the big thing that got me into anime; AND yaoi! :D I like all of characters, but L is definitely my fave. Anyway, my favorite pairing is LxLight and LxNear.

• 3 months later...

Heh, I would say LxLight is my favorite, but I'd have to say I only like the pairing when L is the seme and Light is hiding as Kira.

There was one doujinshi I remember where L was on the bottom. It was the only time I liked him on the bottom because he didn't look like some chibi character.

Ah, I also like the Mello and Near pairing. When they are all older of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ah, yes Deathnote! :D I love lightxL its such an awesome pairing!~~

but I also like MelloxNear~ I thinks its cool too! :3

DEATH NOTE YAOI!~

MattXMello is absolutely epicly amazing!~ Even though we barely get to see Matt...*sobs*

But my number one has to be RyukXLight!~ It's just so hot and delicious, I love it...so much...~

L is extremely cute with Light too, I must admit~

Death Note Yaoi, omg yes. L x Light and Mello x Matt, all the way. I also played that darn D.nd Poisoned doujin game with Near and Mello and know I'm shipping Near x Mello too, urgh.

Although Mello x Matt would be my most favorite because I love Matty-baby too much, lol.