• mixlol

• chiakaiyuki

• Ero Gaki

• iMarionette

DESU NOTO!!!!!!

My one true love

I'm a huge MattxMello shipper ~

LxLight is cool ~

Nearx? is unbrearable XD Hate that albino sheep!

I am Death Note obsessed. ^^

• Like 2

Haha I agree with you mixie! L is perfect for every guy XDDD

But MattxMello are my favourite pairs ^__^

Omg.. I think LxBB are so hot together... *__*

• Like 1

umm, looks like I've lost my memory !! O,o

who is BB ????????????????????????????????????????????/

well, I agree as well that MattxMello r so incredeble cute togther as well X33

d638bb78e8c6a9fb0630724c39487d5a.gif?1099773

• Like 2

@mixlol yeah, he's awesome, and the story is really intresting :)

oh no ~ wild death note yaoi beast has been unleashed :D

tumblr_li2tssP9TF1qg5dp6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lacxrdAQOe1qbb9qoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lytvgyu5qb1qlat5do1_500.jpg

• Like 4

LXLight is my OTP when it concerns Death note :D Their relationship is like the one of SasukexNaruto and DracoxHarry onion0

Although NearxLight is a cute couple too :)

• Like 1

I love LightXL! And MattXMello....they're both so hot and adorable together! >///

I want to eventually read the alternate tales. At some point anyway...

• Like 1

L X BB and Matt X Mello, maybe L X Light although I really don't think it would work, but maybe L wanted it to, I mean he did handcuff himself to Light >///

• 1 month later...

I always thought of L as a creepy stalker XD...Well he put cameras in his room (yeah i knowhe put cameras in everyones room) but in the manga he's gose a one point oh look lights home" and he cleerly was fixed on light and really he had NO sufisciont evidence light is kira. Also he followed light everywhere. EVERYWHERE even collage. Misa always saw him as a threat and handcuffs (need i say more) this was way before a found out about LxLight but then the way they always finish each others.....sentances and know what each others thinking even as a child I always thought yes.....definately a couple. though I always thought L interested Light more interested in ruling the world as god ect.

• Like 1

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT NEAR..he's more of a pale killjoy XD naah nears cute ima nearXmellow shipper ..don't judge me :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm i'd have to say i'm a fan of LxLight and MattxMello. i've never seen this BB guy but judging by what people have said here i'd probably go for LxBB too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Few days ago i watched Death Note (lol, few years to late^^)anyhow...i gets obsessed with the story. but to be honest, i dont see any chara there to make a yaoi pairing...Ofc the pics all are overhot and i like them...but NO!

I have few questions: I've only seen the anime, so can someone tell me the difference between the anime and manga?

• 1 month later...

I've also only seen the anime. (such an awesome anime, by the way...)

So I definitely ship LightxL. I mean there's clear chemistry between them. Kira-Light is probably the one human closest to L's intellect. And he's his first friend. Not to mention that L is a bit obsessed with Light. I mean the handcuffs were kind of a silly measure...

That being said I hate Light. I hate him with a passion. I was furious that he dared to smirk while holding L's almost dead body. But...still there's definite chemistry there, so I try to put up with him for the sake of yaoi.(noble cause, huh?)

Also, Near is a little god on earth. I ship him with Mello, because I like them both as characters -although it's kinda clear that Matt is a better match for Mello. I guess I don't really care, I like all three of them. I've even read MattxNear fanfiction and enjoyed it...