Say what ever you want III

Saga

Okay,this is hilarious. I am trying to get shower for four hours and it's always either I am too lazy or have to do something. XD This time,I am off. Now. Get up. Go. Shower time >_>

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,this is hilarious. I am trying to get shower for four hours and it's always either I am too lazy or have to do something. XD This time,I am off. Now. Get up. Go. Shower time >_>

I'm a hippie that believes in saving water. Let's shower together ... for the Earth!

It was a gentle 'no'. XD

Ha ha ha! Fair enough. ^_^

So I feel much better now that I have gotten my hair cut. I love getting my hair cut.

What is going on with me! Come on girl, speak up! You're usually quick to state your opinion, so why are you not acting like your usual self? You know you can find a polite way to tell these people you want to leave their house.

@ nicicia - Have you been freed, at least? Every big dog I have ever owned has just been a big love bug. Now I own small dogs and one of them is quite vicious. :D

I am home now, but have to go back tomorrow. I do like the people, but I can't stay in their apartment for too long because it's small and very dark, it makes me feel claustrophobic after a while.

Is 7 mutual friends enough to add the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
on fb?

And I met those mutual friends just once XD

What about the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?