Say what ever you want III

Saga

really? i didn't know that the second one was being planned!! :o

i also watched the movie and liked it a lot!

since i also read the book i was afraid of being disappointed... but it was quite gooD!! ^^

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know for sure if Catching Fire is being planned. It has a IMDb page which says "In development". So I would think a script is being made or something.

Yeah, I liked it a lot too. I thought some fight scenes were filmed a bit shaky, but I think that was the filmakers trying to create a sense of chaoes and confusion. The last fight felt a bit anti-climactic, but I enjoyed how the tension was always running high. I think it's a good movie, and I will definitely watch it again sometime :)

• Like 1

oh! i see! I do hope the second one come out! :)

I agree with you! And i also think that the last fight could have been a little bit more... i don't know... just a little bit more!! :p

and i think they portrait the characters very well!! :D

Hahaha! I just realized what the name of the Peeta + Katniss pairing is. It's Peeniss XD

Why did I not see this earlier?

To be fair, some fans call it Peetniss. Somehow, the other name is...easier to remember

• Like 1

I really need to sort out my life. I am on the right track, I just have to sort out some bad habits of mine, because they are just holding me back from what makes me happy. I have to wave this lazyness bye bye.

I was reading Bertold Brecht and suddenly..this popped into my head...and I thought of someone....

I want to go with the one I love.

I do not want to calculate the cost.

I do not want to think about whether it's good.

I do not want to know whether he loves me.

I want to go with whom I love.

Good night!

SOmeone kill me -___-

I feel like I've been run over by a truck + nausea. And no, I didn't drink a drop of alcohol last night.

Stupid medication ):

:HUGGLES FOR ALL OF YOU:

Yuru has really bad Spring allergies. My eyes are on fire and my nose is like a faucet. You want to talk about not being sexy in the mornings, Saga? I am the epitome of not being sexy when I wake. Ha ha ha.