Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• Saga

• Jin.

• shimbamba

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it is weird because i can see it.. *plak*

anyone else can't see it? ="=

anyway, who will choose each other? seme choose uke or uke choose seme?

I don't know. plus there are still people. XD

I really want to see picture upload it with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
please. :)

Bro, if you don't mind, we could be siblings? ^^

----------

Picture:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Dormitory: Red

Name: Hayashi Izumi

Grade: 2nd grade

Occupation: A famous painter. His stage name is `Shibuya Yuki´, and no-one knows the face behind that name.

Position: Seke.

Speciality: He's amazingly good in sports, though he doesn't like to do anything. He kind of hates putting effort in anything that would draw attention.

Personality: Izumi doesn't like people from the blue dormitory because he thinks that they are arrogant. (He himself is arrogant~x''D) He's usually isolating himself from other people, and he hates people who can't think with their own brains. He doesn't show emotions too often, but even if he seems cold, he's pretty worried about the people who are important to him.

Other info: He often spends time in the school library, reading books. He paints his paintings an old art-class that's never used, and keeps it a secret from everyone. Only the principal knows his backgrounds and the things he's doing nowadays. He's beautiful, but not feminine. He's got a broad back, but slim structure He has got long eyelashes and beautiful eyes, but his face has got shapes too, so he's kind of conflicting by his looks.

Background: He's from a rich, good family, though he doesn't want to be part of it. He even changed his last name just to be sure that no-one will find about his backgrounds. He should be in the blue dormitory, but because he hates arrogant, rich people, he stays in the red one. His father is an actor, and as a child Izumi acted too. Nowadays he's avoiding attention, so that's one more reason he stays away from the blue dormitory.

No problem,even better. We can chat in the library sometimes. ;P

I will close the thread in a bit.

If someone from the players wants to comment something while the RPG is on,they can make it with indicating the said with 'OOC' in front of the first sentence. It means 'Out Of Character'. Of course,I meant on the actual RPG thread.

(: