• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madisuzy

• DeepBlueSea_03

• miyahara_sama

• Dev

It's been a long time since I watched UraBoku so I don't quite remember their names but I really like the Hotsuma (The fire person, if I'm not mistaken. i remember 'coz he tried to burn his self and Shusei(?) tried to stop him.) and Shusei(?)(who acquired a scar from barging into the flames that Hotsuma(?) created).. ~

I'm not sure about their names but I really like the bond they had... >////

• 3 weeks later...
love love love ...... I have only seen the anime version... but I have not been able to find the manga anywhere I´m sooooo saaaaddddddd rabbit0

Makoto90

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:cuteonion41:

Uraboku

lukaXyuki.png

Uragiri%20wa%20Boku%20no%20Namae%20wo%20Shitteiru%20-%2004%20-%20Large%2034.jpg

Loved the series but wished Yuki would get a clue and realise HE and LUKA were DESTINED to be together... Too emotional. Any and all scenes where Yuki and Luka are together, thinking about each other I loved most. I just saw the romance and love behind every action and it was beautiful :3

The anime was good and manga art beautiful. As soon as it came to the states I owned. Hotsuma and Shusei I love more that Luka and Yuki tbh. Their side story got me the most for some raeson.

OMG, I'm in!! This anime is....perfect!! And I think is the 1st anime where I ship all the characters! And..and..I'm in! xDD. I don't have a favorite moment since I loved all the anime. And I'm waiting for season 2. ;;

Im game kuma-kun.

ill totally go in.

my moments were well luka and yuki at the very end i was expecting some sort of kiss or something but of course that wasnt happening XD lets get the nect season going so answers will happen.

Im game kuma-kun.

ill totally go in.

my moments were well luka and yuki at the very end i was expecting some sort of kiss or something but of course that wasnt happening XD lets get the nect season going so answers will happen.

:D

*forces Luka and Yuki to kiss* NOW! DOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET!!!!! loooool

Going to loose all my hair at this rate XD Unfortunately, the official website states Uraboku is no longer in production. Did some research and found that there are no more Mangas of the original story left. One will be released some point July I believe.

But it took 5 mangas to make 24 episodes so unsure if one new manga book will allow them to make 12 episodes. I think the company rushed the storyline too much hence there are only 24 episodes. There is a lot in the manga that was not drawn for the anime. Sad times :(

Oh! By rushed I mean they crushed LOTS of story into 24 episodes... BIG story, SMALL number of episodes to put it into.

I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!! I just wish there was yaoi or at least a bit more shounen-ai. It's killing me! and Luka is a sexy beast. i'm going to find the producers and beg them to make it a yaoi. definitely always has me on the edge of my seat (well okay, tense as a springing cat under my covers in bed because that's where i watch anime)

rabbit8:leaf15::leaf7::leaf7::7yoyo10:

^^^

my reactions throughout the anime!

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT NOOO!!!!! fine they asked for it.

*marches to headquarters and demands a remake with more yaoi*

NOW KISS!

I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!! I just wish there was yaoi or at least a bit more shounen-ai. It's killing me! and Luka is a sexy beast. i'm going to find the producers and beg them to make it a yaoi. definitely always has me on the edge of my seat (well okay, tense as a springing cat under my covers in bed because that's where i watch anime)

rabbit8:leaf15::leaf7::leaf7::7yoyo10:

^^^

my reactions throughout the anime!

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT NOOO!!!!! fine they asked for it.

*marches to headquarters and demands a remake with more yaoi*

NOW KISS!

*chuckles* :3

We must band together and create an army to convince and take down the decision making department that decided NOT to make anymore Uraboku XD

*styles his hair into a faux hawk and applies black war paint to his cheeks* Lets do this ;)

I'm actually a huge Uraboku fan! It's one of the first anime I've watched and I totally love it! Thank ya for making a fan club also: Hi! I'm new here, free to call me Tint, Tintsu or something like that you can even come up something yourself!

:hamtaro-005 (10)::hamtaro-005 (8): :hamtaro-005 (5):

I'm actually a huge Uraboku fan! It's one of the first anime I've watched and I totally love it! Thank ya for making a fan club also: Hi! I'm new here, free to call me Tint, Tintsu or something like that you can even come up something yourself!

:hamtaro-005 (10)::hamtaro-005 (8): :hamtaro-005 (5):

Aww hi there! Welcome to YO

:)

I hope you are enjoying yourself here on the forum!

Yes! I'm sure I'm gonna Be having fun already found a drama I have wanted to watch a long time! :hamtaro-005 (23): I'm now gonna party all over this place XD

Yes! I'm sure I'm gonna Be having fun already found a drama I have wanted to watch a long time! :hamtaro-005 (23): I'm now gonna party all over this place XD

*parties with you all over the YO forum*

tumblr_m3lxhf6lfh1rvwq31o1_500.gif

^ You and Me partying XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Freakin' love this series! So much so that i've watched the anime countless of times and i've even got all of the 5 2in1 books

It's really amazing, You get all the hints of a more than good friends in the zwelts relationships. This is one of my favorites,

makes me wonder if Luka would ever accept Yuki as a male fully and start showing some love and not "...well i made a promise that id never betray you" crap! I think it would be a very cute 2-3? series..

• 7 months later...

i really enjoyed UraBoku and i'd wish for a second season rabbit14 the character that i loved was Luka , his devotion to Yuki all this time and his selflessness makes his stand out . i also liked Hotsuma and Shusei , their bonding was deep.

• 3 months later...