UraBoku / Betrayal knows my name FANCLUB

Madisuzy

@ Saga - Another video to that song, This is war. It really does suit the anime. Both of these videos are great. I loved the effects they used in them. I could watch Uraboku videos all day long. lol

Here's another video from me, this time a general one with no set pairing, to a sad song.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madisuzy

• DeepBlueSea_03

• miyahara_sama

• Dev

I like it. (:

I can't describe how much I like the way Luka is drawn and his personality. The department of styling the character did a great job,not to mention the actual manga-ka. (:

Hi guys... I start to read this manga 2 days ago but I alreary falling in love with the story.....^^

I love the drawing art of the mangaka, they all look so awesome & cool..... ^o^

But I haven't watch the anime yet....I thought I have to download the anime asap, cause I want to see Luka & Yuki in the real life as soon as possible.... ^^

Oh and my fav pairings are :

1. Luka & Yuki (of course!!... Yuki so cute & I love Luka so much, cause he will do everything to keep Yuki safe & he hold his desire to make Yuki remember about his previous life....even it's same with he torturing himself cause he can't hold Yuki like when Yuki as a girl, Luka is so amazing... ToT)

2. Hotsuma & Shuhei (Hotsuma really funny with his short temper & Shuhei looks so COOL...^^)

3. Touko & Tsukumo (even they are brother & sister but they more like lovey dovey couple...the bond between them really strong)

4. Reiga & Takashiro (Both of them really strong & gorgeous Duras, but I think Takashiro stronger than Reiga... andven his age already 1000years but he still handsome ^^)

5. Shenshirou & Kuroto (I can't stop laughing when some girl think if Kuroto is a Shenshirou's girlfriend & when Kuroto realize it he lost of his patience...^^)

But I'm still curios is it possible if this story ending with "Yaoi Story"??

I really hope one day Yuki will remember his previous life & make a love story again with Luka..... ToT

And I want to see Hotsuma & Shuhei as a real couple too.... ^^

(My "fujoshi" mode really turn ON & I want to see them have a lovey dovey scene asap... ^^)

Oh yes I almost forgot, I like Sodom too... he looks cute in human appearance ...

But I think he more like neko than a dragon... ^^

Hi DeepBlueSea_03 and welcome to the club!!

I'm not sure about it ending as a Yaoi story. From what I've heard from other fans, it's unlikely because the artist who makes the manga doesn't usually do Yaoi. But it is still being created, so maybe we will get lucky and these couples will get together before the end. I am definately hoping that will happen.

@Madisuzy

Oh you can call me Hana-chan.... And nice too meet you!!! ^o^

Is it true if the mangaka never make a yaoi story before? ToT

Cause I really hope it'll end up with romantic story between Luka & Yuki....

Even though Yuki doesn't remember his previous life but he can feels if he has a special relation with Luka....

But as you say if this manga still goes on so we can't say much, we just can hope one day Luka & Yuki can reunite again.... ^^

And I still on my way to download the anime too, so I can watch this story in anime version too...^^

@Hana chan - Nice to meet you too! I saw the anime first and I've only read about half as far into the manga than the anime goes. So far, they are both mostly the same with only a few small differences. I really loved the anime and I hope you do too!

@Madisuzy

Nice to meet you too Madisuzy, anyway how I call you? ^^

Ah you're my opposite then I already read all chapter in the manga & now I'm on my way to download all of chapter from the anime...^^

Yes you really right there is still lil bit different between the manga & the anime, but I love them both...^^

@Hana-chan - You can call me Madi if you like. Oh, we are opposite in our Uraboku! You'll have to fill us in on the differences when you finish watching all the anime. I can only read english, so I'm still waiting for the rest of the manga to be translated, which will be a long wait.

@mixlol - Welcome to the club! I'm very happy you're interested in Uraboku now and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

@Madisuzy

Hai Madi-chan (is it OK if I add -chan in your name? cause it's sound cuter to you... ^^)

Oh I mean I read the manga online too, 21 chapters in mangapark & 2 chapters in mangahere (thanks for the link that you gave so I can read the 2 last chapters... ^^). I just can read Eng too.. ^^

But as you said it's must be need very very long time to wait the manga finished to be scanlated & translated.... T^T

And I'm still on my way to download all of the chapter too... T^T

But I'm not giving up for Yuki & Luka I'll bear it... ^^

@Madisuzy

Ah Madi-chan, I'm glad you haven't problem if I call you like that... ^^

Anyway, do you know why the anime a bit different with the manga?

• 3 weeks later...

Ohmy *o* I love this manga so much (ノ◕ ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥

Those are some wonderful videos, too~

uragiri-wa-boku-no-namae-wo-shitteiru-1336617.jpg

• Like 1

@iMarionette

Well yeah, me too... I like both of them, the manga & the anime too... ^^

Unfortunately, the manga which translated into Eng only until vol. 23....:(

But the anime season 1 is already complete... ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Hi iMarionette and moidixmois!!

@iMarionette - OH I LOVE THOSE TWO!! Their story is so very touching and beautiful. I wish they'd kiss at least though... lol. Sorry, I'm just a pervert at heart, but welcome to the club!!

@ moidixmois - Luka is gorgeous. I can't seem to make up my mind who I love the best between Takashiro, Luka and Hotsama... and all the rest too!! I think I'd have to say I just love all the characters in Uraboku, even Reiga.

@Hana-chan - Thank you so much for being so welcoming to the new members while I was away. I really appreciate you giving them such a warm welcome. *hugs*

And here's another video because we can never have too many Uraboku videos in my opinion. lol.

[video=youtube;71qLKDef-XQ]

• Like 2

@ Madisuzy Same here with an exception for Hotsuma. He's such a turn off for me. Maybe because of his character. I don't really like angry boys.

• 2 weeks later...

hehe could I join?!? btw, is there anywhere i can read/ download from chapter 21 or from book 3 on? preferably english

@ moidixmois - Really? Well, I love the angsty, angry boys too... can't help myself... lol!

@ Yuukina - OH THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE OF THIS NAKEDNESS AND ENGLISH WORDS WITH IT SO I KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!!!! lol!!!

@ BlueButterfly - Welcome to the club!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

I love this series too!! Not just the yaoi side of things (which was a bit disappointing but I agreee the whole series was a huge tease lol) but I also loved the supernatural genre and animated at style of the special effects, how pretty the characters looked and the general dark colours that were used! Also, the best looking one had to be Luka *drools* He reminds me a bit of Shiki from Togainu no chi ......... :leaf4:

• Like 1

woooh!!! i love this!!! Me. Join. Right. Now!!!!

BTW,, the voice of Luca,, which is so sexy has been voice by Takahiro Sakurai who also voiced Sakaki, Shunsuke (seme) in Kirepapa...!!! really a good voice actor... XD... and and,, he also voiced Claude Faustus in Kuroshitsuji 2!!!!

i would just hear his voice repeatedly!!!

bottom line is,, i love Uragiri.. XDD

31421.jpg

• Like 2