UraBoku / Betrayal knows my name FANCLUB

Madisuzy

@KatieMH25! - Luka and Shiki could be brothers they look so much alike. Another similar character in looks is Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). I'm not complaining though, as they are all so very handsome.:banhbao8:

@didz015 - I didn't know that was Claude's voice! :hamtaro-005 (8): That is excellent news! I love Claude, even if he is evil. lol

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madisuzy

• DeepBlueSea_03

• miyahara_sama

• Dev

agghhh..... i hope they will make season 2 !! or even live action :cuteonion58:

and for manga........ i hope someone will translate it ASAP:cuteonion57:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely videos everyone! :D Evanescence songs are always so deep and gaah it clutches my heart *_*

@Saga LOLOL that was a really funny vid HAHAHHA xDDD

This was my most favorite anime/manga and it's been a while since I've read it since i'm still waiting for updates on the manga >_

Hey everyone! Welcome to all new members and sorry I'm not around here as much as I should be. Life has gotten busy!

I wanted to drop in to give another link, this time to the site of the scanlation team that is releases the english Uraboku scans. They prefer people to download the work from them rather than the manga reader sites, so here is a link to a page with all the releases on it.

:hamtaro-005 (8):NOTE :hamtaro-005 (8):- You'll notice that after chapter 22 there is a gap of chapters not done, and then there are chapters 36-40 done. The team is still doing the earlier chapters, but they decided to release some of the latest ones as well, so releases from them are the either the later chapters or earlier ones, but they do intend to release all chapters eventually. There rules state that it's okay to link to them in forums but they ask that you don't upload any of their work onto manga readers sites.

The newer chapters (36-40) are so exciting! :hamtaro-005 (23): Although, I'm still eager to read all the missing ones inbetween when they do get released. Anyway, enjoy the new chapters and that is the place you want to watch for the latest updates on the english scans.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm a big Uraboku fan ^_^

Luka is my favorite :leaf3: i just love his silver eyes ...

this is my favorite Uraboku fan video

Here are some of my favorite pics

LukaCrosszeria6001211929.jpg

LukaCrosszeria6001211910.jpg

LukaCrosszeria600201785.jpg

MinitokyoUragiriwaBokunoNamaewoShitteiruMonochromeScans_374866.jpg

MinitokyoUragiriwaBokunoNamaewoShitteiruScans_406740.jpg

enough...i'm on fire...:3onion15:

• Like 2

I'm a big Uraboku fan ^_^

Luka is my favorite :leaf3: i just love his silver eyes ...

this is my favorite Uraboku fan video

Here are some of my favorite pics

LukaCrosszeria6001211929.jpg

LukaCrosszeria6001211910.jpg

LukaCrosszeria600201785.jpg

MinitokyoUragiriwaBokunoNamaewoShitteiruMonochromeScans_374866.jpg

MinitokyoUragiriwaBokunoNamaewoShitteiruScans_406740.jpg

enough...i'm on fire...:3onion15:

Hi miyahara_sama!!

Thanks for the gorgeous video and beautiful pictures. I hadn't seen that video and it is a great song and clip. I'll have to go favourite it on youtube now. lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Omae wa ore ga mamoru"

"Ore wa omae wo uragiranai" ... how i love this words and the voice that speaks them is so perfect:cuteonion46:

I have to make an Uraboku fan video:leaf4: but until i finish it i want to share this with you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[video=youtube;MucynDz-ZWw]

• Like 1

Hi there ! I wanna join too !! Uraboku is really a good BL which makes me go "kyakya" every time I read it ! x) And the casting for the anime is just the best I've seen so far. All the seiyuu I love...

My favourite character is definitely Luka. He is soooooooo handsome and charming and he's voiced by my favourite voice actor Sakurai Takahiro !! rabbit8 He's my number one manga character, just before Kanda in DGM (who is also voiced by Sakurai-san of course).

But my favourite couple would be Hotsuma/Shuusei cause they are just like a married couple !! >w

I really hope the new chapters could come out quickly cause the story is just getting more and more confusing..... And it's been a while since I've seen Shuusei....

And btw guys... Odagiri Hotaru-sensei, Uraboku's mangaka, did draw BL before ! A pretty good one imo. It's called Sono yubi dake ga Shitteiru (Only the ring finger knows).

It's adapted from a novel though. There's a dramaCD to it too ! And Sakurai-san (Luka's voice rabbit8 ) is doing the seme... (Of course here he comes again. I'm a great fan you know...)

[PS : I'm sorry if there is any mistakes in what I've wrote, English is not my native language...]

• Like 1

Hi there ! I wanna join too !! Uraboku is really a good BL which makes me go "kyakya" every time I read it ! x) And the casting for the anime is just the best I've seen so far. All the seiyuu I love...

My favourite character is definitely Luka. He is soooooooo handsome and charming and he's voiced by my favourite voice actor Sakurai Takahiro !! rabbit8 He's my number one manga character, just before Kanda in DGM (who is also voiced by Sakurai-san of course).

But my favourite couple would be Hotsuma/Shuusei cause they are just like a married couple !! >w

I really hope the new chapters could come out quickly cause the story is just getting more and more confusing..... And it's been a while since I've seen Shuusei....

And btw guys... Odagiri Hotaru-sensei, Uraboku's mangaka, did draw BL before ! A pretty good one imo. It's called Sono yubi dake ga Shitteiru (Only the ring finger knows).

It's adapted from a novel though. There's a dramaCD to it too ! And Sakurai-san (Luka's voice rabbit8 ) is doing the seme... (Of course here he comes again. I'm a great fan you know...)

[PS : I'm sorry if there is any mistakes in what I've wrote, English is not my native language...]

Hi Lilliput! Your english is great and I would of never known it wasn't your native language if you hadn't said so. Thank you so much for the link and telling us about Odagiri Hotaru-sensei's BL story.onionn5 I'm so thrilled and will be reading it shortly to see what it's like. Luka's voice is just beautiful and perfect:cuteonion41:! And Hotsuma and Shuusei make such an adorable couple. I just wish we could get a kiss or two between them, but I have a little more hope now that you've told us the mangaka has done BL before. We can always hope and enjoy their beauty for now anyway, and just watching Luka is almost enough for me. lol

- - - Updated - - -

"Omae wa ore ga mamoru"

"Ore wa omae wo uragiranai" ... how i love this words and the voice that speaks them is so perfect:cuteonion46:

I have to make an Uraboku fan video:leaf4: but until i finish it i want to share this with you

[video=youtube;MucynDz-ZWw]

thanks for the videos, miyahara_sama, and I hope you can give us a link to your fan video when you finish it! I'd love to see what you come up with. onion0

- - - Updated - - -

Luka really handsome. :leaf15: and sexy ^ ^

Yuki so very cute and look like he gonna be fragile if Luka have a hardcore with him.

I am hoping one day we'll get to find out, ampiez. I'm sure Luka would be as gentle as he could though, as he loves Yuki so very much.:cuteonion46:

• Like 1

Also, just wanted to say I'm sorry the link to the english scanlation of Uraboku have been removed from my ealier post. The reason underneath says it's because they were advertisements, which is just weird. onionn7 . Links to download free english scanlations of manga are not advertisements, but I don't make the rules here and don't really want to argue with anyone about it.

But anyway... if anybody needs to find the link, just send me a message and I'll pass it on to you. There hasn't been any more chapters released since I put up that post anyway, but hopefully they'll be another soon.

• Like 1

Hi there guys, I saw this fanclub and I just HAD to join, hope you guys don't mind me joining. Let me just say, I freaking LOVE Uraboku but I've only watch the anime (and bought it :D), i wasn't really sure if I should read the manga since in the anime they didn't even kiss!!! :leaf16: I don't think I can handle the frustrations in me as a hardcore yaoi fangirl if there isn't even a single kiss in the manga but when I saw the manga page of the two of them naked in the bath I immediately reconsidered haha. XD

I seriously love Luka! :cuteonion41: I just fell in love with Luka at first sight haha, he is just so HOT!!! The love Luka has for Yuki is just so deep and beautiful >

BTW, here's a video I thought of sharing since I love this video alot. The uploader did an awesome job with it imo. Hope you guys like it!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...