Food, bath or me? ♥ (Hizaki×Empecool)

Jin.

(Sorry for not answering earlier.... Mom kinda took away my computer from me XD And no, you're not:) When I'm in the mood to write, I can be way worser than you :p )

x He bit his lip when the other began to move his head and began to push his hips against him. It felt wet and warm around his cock, he let out his moans x

"Haa... Ahn...!"

x He felt how a familiar shivering went down his spine and tried to push the other away x

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• empecool

( Ohhh, its alright haha! seems like you was grounded? :p

Haha dear but this is not everything since I feel embarrassing so I don't know LOL... but I have to laugh, ballss... BALLS... xd )

x He softly licked the place near his wet cute little 'balls' and nibbles passionate on the flesh white skin of the other.

The other ass was dripping out its pre-cum and he smirked slowly.

"Seems like your cute little wet mouth here wants to be kissed too, heh.."

He said softly and moved his tongue to the little twitching cute wet hole and kissed there slowly, the hole was twitching like it wanted to suck my tongue. He slowly lifted the little hips and the legs of the other and spread the legs and licked inside the twitching hole. x

( Um, sort of. I guess... But it was alright since I could listen to gackt on my stereo XD

You may be talking about balls but, just you wait... I'm going to write a reallife senario X''D jk jk. Waaah! Such a naughty kid, Takemo I mean, not you my dear master. XDXD)

x He felt how the other tonguefucked his twithing hole and tried to push him away x

"A-ah...! Don't! N-not there... It's dirty!"

x He tried to relax a little bit, to open up his heart for this new experience and all those kinds of pleasure that he recieved. Soon he began to moan louder and he turned around his body, so that they were laying in a 69. He wanted the other to feel good too. He reached for the others hard cock and let his small fingers slide over the tip. He began to kiss the senstive area around the hard shaft and let his lips move closer, slowly. He moaned out loud when the other pushed a finger inside him, it felt good and he wanted to please the other more than ever. He began to lick the length and closed his lips around the tip, the taste from it made him even more aroused than normal. He let his tongue whirl around it a little bit before he began to lick the shaft again. His fingers moved down to the others balls and he fondled them gently. He moved his head to the tip again and nibbled the skin around it. Then he took the others hard cock inside his mouth. He began to work Terukis erect member with his mouth, lips and tongue. He continued to blow him for a little while before he grasped for air x

"Haa...! haa...! D-do you l-like t-this ma-master?"

x He felt embarrassed and regretted that the asked the moment after. 'Why?! What kind of question is that!?' he thought and closed his hand around the others cock. He began to work with his hand while he sucked the tip of the others rock-hard cock x

( Haha, thats good, aslong Gackts magnum is there LOL.

lool, 69...

psad004_gay_position.jpg

)

x He licked slowly the twitching hole to the fresh white, yet red flushed skin and bit there softly,

"Dirty, what? heh, you're mine, nothing what I keep is dirty, its my treasure... my treasure,"

He slowly licked the others flesh skin and kissed there, he nibbled soft with his teeth and small soft lips on the red flushed skin.

He softly went with his soft wet lips to the twitching little mouth again, softly pushing a finger and fucked inside while licking the hole. A deep yet pleasured groan left his bad mouth.

"G-gha!"

He shocked a little bit though he found this way kinkier to play. He softly thrusts his long finger inside the others twitching naughty hole.

"Y-yeah, nn... Can you take all of it...?"

He tried to say those words while panting, it was quit enjoyable when they were in a 69. He slowly moved his hips so his big erected c*ck was also moving inside his mouth,

He slowly licked the length of the erected hard rod of the other while thrusting his finger inside him, he slowly pushed another finger inside the hole. He moved his fingertips around, pressing against his sweet spots and his prostate. He felt how the sensation of his fingers were sucked in the others hole, pre-cum of the other was dripping out, naughty... begging for more.

He noticed that the other was almost on his limits, but he forbid to let him come, he noticed some tie somewhere and tied it around the others hard, erotic, erected rod. It already was dripping some cum out of it. He groaned once again, and let go of the other. He changed the position and let the other lie softly on his back, he spread the others leg wide and blushed how erotic, lovely, and sexy the other looked like with the position.

"I can't hold it... I'm going to let you fxckin... cry, beg, nn... fuck you to the hilt, make all organs, all feelings, your heart and all piece of flesh skin mine..."

He slowly pressed his hard, warm long and thick glans against the hole, then he softly rubbed it and felt how the others hole wanted to welcome him so badly, it was like his hole was giving him a blowjob... The twitching, the sensation and the warmth,

'its mine... All mine' x

( Waah! What have you been searching for on google? How naughty of you! ;) Haha, lool XD)

x The words that came from Terukis mouth sounded very harsh, like when parents are scolding their childs, the only difference was that it also sounded very dominant and naughty. It turned him on. He spread his legs even more, reaching out his hands toward the other x

"Pl-please violate me until I can not think of anyone else but you, m-master! Ghh...! Make me yours, completely yours...!"

x His eyes begged the other to fuck him. He wanted Teruki inside of him, he wanted him to push his long thick rod inside ~ to violate his body until he felt like he would break. He wanted it so badly that he almost put his words out loudly. He felt relieved when the other rubbed his erect dick against his opening and he pushed his hips towards it. But the other pulled away, teased him x

"A-ahn...! Don't tease me... Pl-please fu-fuck me..."

x He blushed and looked away, he could feel how the other penetrated his hole. The pleasure was overwhelming, and he couldn't do against those unlimited waves of pleasure x

( LOOL, I am just naughty, haha XDD )

x He blushed slightly about the words and he smirked softly, he bend his body over while his hard, long and thick erected cock was rubbing against the hard cock of the other, he kissed him roughly and passionate on the lips, slipping his warm tongue inside the little naughty's mouth, having together a passionate kiss.

'Isn't this already enough? ghe... You're greedy"

He slowly backed off and lifted a leg of the other up, kissing and he slowly pushed his glans inside, and rammed inside his naughty twitching wet hole, he pulled his cock fast out of the naughty twitching hole and rammed inside again,

Pre-cum, sweat and wetness were mixed while ramming inside his cock

He noticed how the cute red tie that tied up his cock was moving with the others hips.

'So cute' he thought. x

"Mmm, alright, I'm going to fuck you"

(Me too, I were trying to find a pic of how Takemo were laying and al I found was a lost of Gayp*rn O_O''' )

"H-gn...! A-ah... H-hn...! M-master... T-this is so go-good...!"

x He hid his face behind his hand, he was really embarrassed about what he said. He was ashamed of the fact that he, a boy, held so many desires for this man. It felt so unreal, everything that had happened was probably a dream ~ no, a fairytale. That he was the pitied princess that was kidnapped by an evil giant, and that Teruki was the goodlooking prince that came to rescue him. 'Please, don't let this be a dream...' he thought and grasped his arms around the other bigger male x

"I-I l-love you! A-agn...!"

( LOL xD no more pictures... @_@)

「Heh, you're so tight, wet and soft...」

He rammed inside the others wet naughty hole and kissed the nipples of the other, he sucked on the sweet pink lovely nipples and nibbled on it.

He lowly spread the legs of the cutie even more so his full dick could be inside, he moaned a little bit and bend his head backwards, enjoying the incredible feeling and a shiver went through his spine.

「Hmmm....!」

He felt how the other was twitching softly, he panted and looked back to the cute sweet erotic little boy.

'Whoa, his is amazing... heh,'

the rammed inside and totally pulled it out, then ramming it inside again, and pulled it again out, he did this several times and noticed the other hugged him.

He smiled softly and licked the neck of the other

「I love you too... Takemo... You're mine... 」

He moved his hips so the other also moved and panted a little bit. Hugging the sweet boy who he's making love too back.

(I'm going to change my writing style a bit. )

The shining mirror was hiding behind a think layer of fog. Their mixed scents filled the room and their panting, their moans echoed between the wall.

"A-hn...! N-ngh...! Hah... Hah..."

Neither of them wanted to let go of the other, so they did the only resonable thing, clung to each others hot bodies. Takemo was spreading his legs for the other, not because he was forced to do so, but because he loved the other man. Because he loved Teruki.

What made him love the other man? He knew nothing about the others dark past nor anything about his present life. How old was he? When was he born, what was his starsign? There were so many thing he didn't knew, but in that moment it felt like it didn't matter at all, nothing in the universe mattered.

The cute little ribbon around Takemos dick made him unable to come, he felt how the orgasm grew bigger with each thrust from the other. Until now he never knew how helpless you felt like when somebody else was controlling your body. But at the same time he never knew how much pleasure you could recieve by giving it away.

( Alright~ )

He slowly pulled his hard erected cock out of him and changed the position. He lifted a leg up and rested it on his shoulder so it was wide enough.He could see the erotic position and smirked evil and playful.

「Heh, you're so ero...」

He grinned and with his other hand he slowly spread the cute red twitching wet hole of the other and he inserted small cute soap figures inside the twitching hole of the other.

He felt how the figure was pressing against his cock and the flesh insides of the others ass was clinging, sucking and massaging him inside. The figure slowly went deeper and rubbed against the prostate of the other, it kept rubbing against the prostate while the other was thrusting deep, passionate and slow.

「N.ngg..」A soft groan slipped his mouth and he slowly licked the ankle of the other, biting a little bit.

"He's so cute, haha... I wanna make him cry, beg, drool, moan and pant. Making him my pet, my beloved, my treasure and my heart." he thought.

• 3 weeks later...

"... ero..." The naughty words made him blush even more and he cried out loudly.

"Ugh... Don't tease me!"

A string of saliva ran out of his mouth as he panted really hard. The only things he felt was the unbearable pleasure, the incredible warmth and the other who was filling him up. He wanted to come so badly that it almost felt like he would break. His cock was throbbing and unlimited waves of pleasure filled his body, orgasm after orgasm. It became almost unbearable, no matter how many orgasms he got, it was impossible to come.

"P-please... Let me come... I beg you! Aghn...!"

"Gomene, I'll let you come when I'm on my limit too"

He thrusts his hard and big rod inside the other feeling the soap melting inside in the others sweet twitching hot hole, some groans fell from his mouth and he felt the soap began to foam. His groan full with an incredible feeling. The ass of the other twitched and sucked inside his big rod inside and deeper. He moved his hips totally to ths front so every little bit was inside him. He felt like he was on his limit and kissed the boy roughly taking all breathe of the other, they boty almost couldnt breathe and he soften the tie around the sweethearts cock. Coming his big load of semen inside the other's sweet twitching ass.

• 2 weeks later...

"A-ahn! Mah-ster!" He came when he felt how the other let out his sperm in his ass, and all of his own sperm fell on his face. He clenched to the others hot body and both of them felt how their energy had been drained. "I love you Master..."