Food, bath or me? ♥ (Hizaki×Empecool)

Jin.

x He looked at the other

"Eh, ride? Ero... If you'd want to then its fine..."

He said softly though he wondered "Does he love me? or my body?" he looked at the other and the other pushed him softly down,

he looked at the other and knew he was thinking about something else. x

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• empecool

x The other had understood what he were meaning to say, since he let himself be pushed down. He kneeled over Terukis hard cock and sank down his hips until he could felt it at his entrance. His heart were racing and thumping inside his chest and it felt like he had swallowed a colony of butterflies. 'What is this feeling? Is this love...' He sat in a position were he showed all of his private parts and the view could somehow be called erotic. Fluids came out from his ass and ran down his legs. 'I love you Teruki-sama... I love you...' he thought and the words felt somehow true. 'I love you, I love you...' he repeated the words in his mind and new tears started to fill his eyes x

"I love you... I love you Teruki-sama..."

x His mind went blank and he stopped. 'Did I... Did I just say that out loud?!' x

"Ah... No I mean..."

x The tears flowed down his cheeks, he had done it. Everything were going to end... x

x The other was riding on his hard cock and he looked smirking at the parts,

"Ero..." he thought and he bit his lips,

He heard those words coming from the other and shocked quite, but was relieved. He sat up and hugged the other tight and he pushed the back of the other down, he was moving his hips and thrusts deep and passionate in the others hole.

"You're so cute Takemo,"

he kissed the cheek of the other and licked the tear away, his tongue wandered from his cheek to his neck and then to his ear, saying some naughty words through his ear, whispering his love in his ear,

"You're so cute... I wanna eat you up, make you cry, and beg... I love you, you're mine and I won't forgive it if someone touches you. I'd kill that person..."

He whispered and bit on his earlobe x

(Waah! My whole body shivers by your post! It's beautiful! #3#)

x He blushed and tried to hide his face with his arms from the sexy man that was making love to him, the man that he loved... His expression was shyly. 'I love Ter...' He shook his head slowly. 'No, master. I love master.' he thought x

"You're... the only... Hnn! one who is... Ahhnn... allowed to touch me like this... Master..."

x He whispered the last words. Wanting the other not to hear, but still wanting him to. He spread his legs wider, making Teruki reach deeper inside x

"I'm yours only..."

( Oh, you think XDD? )

x He looked at the other, he was calling him 'master' he quite did find it erotic though it made him think of the old geezer. The other spread his legs even wider and he looked at the whole body.

"You know, this is very erotic... I can see every little bit twitching so much, look..."

He slowly pulled his long thick cock out, and pushed it inside. The others hole was twitching so much and reacting so much to his cock.

"Its giving me a warm welcome... If others are going to touch it, make sure they'll be kicked out, and then I'll kill them, cause..."

He smirked for a while, licking the others belly to the chest, softly moving his tongue to his neck and earlobe.

"You're mine, mine and mine only... I'm the only one who can touch you, make you cry, and make love to you, and love you...

...My whole heart is stolen inside you"

He kissed the other passionate and loving. He took all the breathe from the other, and their saliva were mixed inside. x

(Yeah I totally do! To be honest it kinda felt like having butterflies in my body XD Awesome writing! Keep that up Master! )

x He grasped for air when the other paused his kiss. All of his body were trembeling from pleasure and stimulation, but in desperatly need of more. 'I want to do so much with him, with master...' A lot of fluid ran from the top of his cock and all of his body felt sticky... He felt embarrassed about being the only one who was naked, the other were still wearing his clothes even through they were in the shower with the water on... Terukis clothes were completly wet. He began to fumble with the buttons on Terukis shirt but his hands were shaking to much x

"It's... Hnn... embarrahh... assing to be... Hggnn... the only one naked... Hhnnh... Please take of... Ahnn... yours too... Hgnn... Master! Agghhnn..."

x He looked at Teruki with a begging look on his face, moaning loudly x

x He paused with the kiss and kissed him again after the other could take his breathe.

He noticed the other unbuttoned his buttons and he looked smirking at the other.

"You being naked, makes me wanna eat you...make you beg and cry, you're way too cute..."

He took his clothes off, his body was full with scars and he was muscular. He pushed the other against him, softly he lifted the other up so he sat on him. He pushed his long thick cock inside his and moved his hips so he thrusts inside him. He kept pushing the other against him, their heat was so warm and he licked the neck of the other, biting on his collarbone, leaving marks on his neck and licked his Adam's apple to his chin. He kissed the other sweet and passionate, slipping his tongue inside his mouth and played with his nipples with his hands. He began to move his hips even roughed x

"Aghn... Don't tease me... Hnn... Master!"

x He whispered with a thin voice, as if he would begin to cry for real. But the pleasure he felt of being teased were greater than anything. He looked at Terukis muscular body and let his finger slide over one of his many scars. Even through his body were filled with scars, it wasn't a lie to call him sexy. The scars made him seem so much mature and experienced. It turned him on even more. "There is so many things that I love about you. I love how you is ramming your big and hard cock into my ass, how you're making me feel like coming from a single kiss. I love the way you're talking to me, how gentle you're towards me. I love this body of yours, to me it's the sexiest body I've ever seen. There's no end to what I love about you, to how much I love you master." he thought, no he said. He moaned out the words that were meant only for his mind x

x He looked at the other and held it for a while

"If you're... going to talk more, I am going to cum... You're voice is too... Ero... C-cumming... "

He whispered in the ear of the other, licking softly and licked the neck of the other. He felt that he was on his limit and he grabbed the hips of the other, thrusting immediately to the very deepest place he never could reach, pressing deeply against the others sweet spot.

"ahh..."

The semen out his hard cock came out, inside the others ass. He was panting deep while lying above the other, x

x He felt how the other spurted his semen inside of him and he came when he pressed himself deep inside x

"Agghhn!"

x His cum landed all over himself and he fell down on his back, a little of Terukis semen came out. He felt really slutty when he was layin there on the floor with cum all over himself, he panted really much, but at the same time he felt like everything was perfect x

x He softly closed his eyes and kissed the other on the mouth, slipping his tongue inside and hugged him.

After a minute he stopped kissing (He kissed for a minute yeah) and he looked at the other, his body was full with semen.

He almost could get a bloodnose at watching that, he softly touched his nose and looked at the face of the other,

"Lets bathe"

He smiled softly x

x He grasped for air after the kiss, and felt how he began to drool. He dried it of and looked at the other x

"Okay..."

x He wanted to get all of the semen out, his ass felt really sticky. He tried to stand up but he had no strenght left in his legs and his ass hurted a little. He looked up at the others face x

"I can't move my legs... I... can't move... Hahah..."

x He tried to hold back his laugh, but couldn't and began to giggle with tears flowing down his cheeks. It was such a long time since he ever had found something so funny, he couldn't stop laughing no matter how had he tried x

x He looked at the other and noticed it was laughing. Though he self didn't knew what was funny.

"Oh, hehe, shall I carry you, princess?"

He said with a quite manly voice and took his hand and kissed it softly. x

x He softly took his hand and carried him, walking to the bathtub, it wasn't big, but suited for 2 persons, he sat in there while he still carried the other. He kissed the other again, softly and passionate. Slipping his tongue inside him.The bathtub was filled with water and soap and he softly cleaned the back of the other while kissing him. x

x He answered the others kiss and felt how their tongues caressed each others. He moaned a little and felt how his body became hot again. 'I'm hard again?!' he thought before his mind became completely filled with dirty thought of the other x

x He stopped the kiss and noticed something was hard poking...

"Eh, already hard from a kiss?"

He grinned playful and washed the others cock with soap, he grinned slowly looking at the moves from the other

'Whoa, his struggling are so erotic, makes me wanna eat him up' he thought. x

x He blushed and looked shamfully away. He bit his lip x

"I can't helt it! It's your fault..."

x It was embarrassing, he couldn't do anything about the way that his body reacted. He glanced at the other, to see his reaction. He paniced, what if he got angry... He pushed away the panic and slowed down his breathing, seeking the others eyes with his own x

x He kissed the other, cause he knew the other felt unsure, he hugged the other and whispered in his ear:

"Takemo, I won't hate you, I'd never would hate you, you make me wanna eat you up... Cutie..."

He kissed the ear and his kisses went to his cheek, softly on his mouth, slipping his tongue inside the other mouth, and kissed passionate, with feelings and power of love... x

x His whole face turned red, he was not used to being called cute nor being told that he wasn't hated. He giggled x

"May I say what I think? I think that you're insane for thinking so. And that you're rather handsome yourself."

x He smiled at Teruki and hugged him tightly x

"I'm not handsome"

x He smiled softly and hugged the other too, softly washing his back and he kissed the shoulder of the other, biting softly and licked

"You taste so good... Hehe, I almost can't hold it anymore to eat you..."

He softly said with a pleasure voice x

x He laid his head on the others shoulder and whispered x

"Then eat me as much as you want to..."

x He kissed the other and let his body be caressed of those warm hands which belonged to Teruki x

x He grinned softly and soft bites on his neck, leaving marks, he kisses slowly on his arm. Leaving marks everywhere, he kissed the others chest, biting and slowly licked the nipples, biting there... Making their color change to red. He sucked on the nipples and softly went down with his kisses, to the navel of the other, He kissed there and licked there.

From the navel he moved to the leg of the other biting there and leaving marks on every place he touches. His passionate tongue slowly moved to the hard cock of the other, licking the length of it. x

"Its already so hard, only from being teased..."

x He moaned of pleasure when the other left small hickeys all over his body. The other moved his head to his erect member and began to lick it x

"Hgn!"

x He closed his eyes and thought only of the pleasure x

x He grinned softly at how the other was moving, and softly licked the tip of the hard cock the other had, he softly took it in his mouth and sucked on it. passionate he moved his tongue around and slowly licked the whole length, and bites softly near his balls. x

(woohoo i am such a pervert.)