Food, bath or me? ♥ (Hizaki×Empecool)

Jin.

x He opened his eyes and didn't know where he were. The suroundings were scary and unfamiliar. He heard someone 'singing' in the kitchen, thought it sounded more like an old radio, it was a familiar voice. He stopped feeling unease and looked down on himself. He was wearing a big shirt, probably Terukis. 'Did he...' He blushed at fact that Teruki had seen his body, it was embarrassing. 'Embarrassing? Why?!' It was the first time he felt shy about something... He rose up from the bed. His head spinned a little, he had rose up to fast. He left the bedroom, following the noices and the smell of food x

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• empecool

x He was cooking softly, his singing voice was beautiful. He sounded like he worked in a theater, someone who did sang a lot.

He stirred once in the food he was making and he shut off the stove. He was done with his food and noticed someone was waking up,

he finished everything, on the table. cleaning some things and saw the other standing at the door. x

"Oh, you're awake princess..."

x He watched that the other was done with the food and became shocked about the fact that he was called princess. 'Me? A princess...' He blushed and looked down on his feet x

Yeah... I am...

x He looked up on the others face, still blushing, and smiled. His smile was a filled with curiousity as he looked at the attractive man. 'Why does my heart beat so fast?' He remembered that he was only wearing a shirt. He felt really shy and he tried to hide his small body x

x He nodded softly "Good" he said, and putted the food on table.

"Hope you like this"

He softly said while smiling, he noticed the other was looking at his clothes

"Oh, and your clothes are in the washer~"

He was busy with putting the food on table and the cutlery. And he pulled a chair back so the other could sit on it, x

x He sat down on the chair and looked down on the food, it looked delicious x

Ah, Itadakimasu!

x The food tasted really good and he threw himself at the rest, though he was starving. When he was done he felt warm and safe for the first time since his parents died x

Thank you for the food... It was really delicious!

x He smiled like a little child who got the toy that they really had wished for. At that very moment he could forget about everything bad x

x He looked at the other and nodded slightly,

"Itadake,"

He said and also began with eating. After some minutes they finished eating. He cleaned his mouth softly and smiled a bit

"No biggie" He said and kept keeping his soft smile. x

x He looked up at Teruki and watched how he began to clean of all the things. When he finally felt a ease he remembered what the old man had done to him and his body felt disguisting, gross... He twiched his eyebrowns and looked down in his knee x

Ano... Can I borrow your shower? My body feels so dirty...

x He looked at you and nodded

"Ofcourse you can, just take one if you want to, I'll lead you alright?"

He heard those other words "Body feels so dirty" he didn't knew what to say about that. x

x He blushed at the fact that he had said the words about his body out loud... He meant to only think it. x

"Sankyuu Teruki-kun..."

x It was the first time he had said the others name out loud... 'Wah! Embarrassing!' he thought. He was lead to the bathroom by Teruki were he was handed a towel. He undressed and looked at his body in the mirror with a look of disgust on his face. His body which had been turned into a tool for sexual use, he hated it! He hated all of himself for not being able to protect himself, he hated himself for letting others use him anyway they wanted... He started the shower and stood under the sippering water. It felt good, the water showered away the thoughts of being useless. He began to scrub his body, and before he moved to his arms he made sure that he had washed away all of the old mans scent. When he were done with washing himself he began to think about Teruki, and an electronicwave pulsed through his body... He started to fantasies about the other. He began to caress his own body, moaning x

Ahn... Teruki...

x He bit his lip to hold in his moans. He moved his hands to his boner and his mind was so filled by his fantasies and the pleasure that he didn't notice that the other walked into the room x

x He was getting some towels and heard some sweet moans, he looked at the door. Maybe he was crying he thought and he slowly walked in the bathroom. Hearing his own name between those moans, he looked at the other and almost wanted to grab the other, doing dirty things with it...

"Keep calm... keep... calm"

He almost couldn't stay calm and walked to the other, hugging him from behind

"Hee... What are you thinking about?"

He noticed the other was having a heavy boner and he grinned softly

"Shit... Can't take it' ... he thought, x

x He blushed when he was caught jerking of by Teruki. He tried to push the other away but he had no strenght left in his libs, he wasway to near his climax x

"Aahh"

x He felt how something hard was pressed against his backside. 'He's excited? By me?!' He tried to cover his frontside while trying to get away x

"When... How long..."

x He meant to say "when did you get here" and "how long have you been watching me" but the words didn't leave his throat. His excitment grew bigger at the thought that Teruki had seen him doing dirty things... x

"Hee, when I heard those sweet moans,"

x He said with a playful grin, "How can I not be excited if someone is calling my name like that?"

He said again, He looked at the other and almost couldn't hold it. His hard thing was pressing against the others entrance.

"Sorry... I cant hold it anymore..."

He slowly goes through the pink cute nipples of the other, pinching them and softly licking his back to his neck, leaving small bites x

x The sensation of being touched by another person felt so new. He had never ever enjoyed being touched before. The warmth from Terukis touch spread to all of his body and he began to moan again x

Ahn... Don't... bite... It'll leave marks.... Ehhn...

x His body pushed itself closer to Teruki, without his consent, and he turned around facing the other man. He lifted his arms and out them around Terukis neck, pulled him closer and did the thing he had thought of the whole day. He pressed his lips against Terukis x

x The other noticed he was going to turn around, face to face and placed his arms behind his neck. He grinned softly and kissed the other back. Rough and passionate, he softly touched the others butt cheeks and softly caress it. He heard the other moan slightly and kissed him more rough and passionate. His tongue played with the tongue of the other.

He knew this was bad but he couldn't hold it anymore. He softly slipped a finger inside the others hole, softly touching his insides. x

x He couldn't hold back his moans anymore and his breathing was really rough x

Ahn... Teruki-sama...

x He went back to his old habit och calling his lover something like master. He felt how the other fingered his hole and he wanted to have him inside x

"Ehh... Your hole is really twitching a lot ne..."

x He softly deepened his finger inside the other, he noticed the shivers through Takemo's spine. He was deeper inside his hole, softly touching and rubbing his finger against his sweet spot, the prostate. He kissed the neck of the other, and licked his collar bone, to his neck back. And biting on his neck, leaving marks so he's only of Teruki. x

It's your... Ahn... fault...

x The strengh in is legs disappeared and he sat won on the floor, spreadig his legs widely x

Please... Hnn... Please enter me...

x He was begging for Teruki to fuck him, to violate his body. He moaned a lot in between his words x

... hehe... You're arousing me so much...

x He took his hard cock out of his pants and pushed it inside, really slow so the other could feel "every little" bit of it. And he pulled it out, and pushed it inside, deep. Deep enough to make the other cum immediately. He sucked the nipples of the other and spread his legs even wider, so he could see every single little bit x

x It was the first time for him to feel real pleasure. The only time he somehow felt loved... x

Ahn... Teruki...

x He screamed out the others name when he came and squeezed down on Teruki. x

N-ng! You came a lot... heh

x He felt it when his hard cock was getting squeezed inside Takemo, A groan came out of his mouth "Kg!" and he kissed him on his mouth, slipping his tongue inside his mouth. He was getting more aroused and soft pants were coming out of his mouth and he was going to thrust faster and rougher, He was ramming inside Takemo's hole. x

x He became hard again. He answered Terukis kiss x

Hgn... Give me... Ahn... more! Ahnn!

x His moans were really loud, he couldn't hold them in no matter how much he tried. He noticed that the other moaned a little bit and felt happy about the fact that they felt good together x

"heh... More? Isn't this already enough?

x He kissed him again, and softly pulled his back back, He lifted a leg up and thrusts deeper and rougher. He was pressing and rubbing against the others prostate, he kept ramming on it and caressed his leg his his mouth. Giving it small kisses x

(sorry for not replying earlier! I had a lot to do )

x He moaned with pleasure and tears started to fill his eyes, he could not hold it much longer x

Terukih... youh... are... Hnn... so... goodh... Ahn!

x The tears flowed down his face, the pleasure of being taken was overwhelming. The way Teruki rubbed his sweet spot made his insides twitch, and he squeezed down a lot on Terukis hard cock x

( Its alright lol )

Ha... such a slutty ass... hehe,

x He grinned for a while, teasing him for those words and whispered naughty things in his ear, licking his ear and nibbles on his earlobe. His tongue moves from his ear to his neck and then to his collarbone.

He bit there and sucked there, while pushing deeper and thrusting harder and rougher inside the hole of the other.

His tongue moved to his nipples, sucking on it and biting on it. Softly licking and sucked harder on it. x

"Wait... "

x He tried to push the other down on his back. He hesitated for a moment but he grasped his courage and asked Teruki. He blushed x

"I.. Hnn... ride... Aghn..."

x He didn't dare to continue, what if Teruki would hate him when he got to know how perverted he was. 'What if he also will use me as a toy?!' Tears started to flow down his cheeks, he didn't want to be abandoned again, thrown out on the streets with nowhere to go.