[Quiz] Sexual HELL

shirotsuki

Okis dear.. I told you... I'll see you in Hell...lmao.... I need.. a ....hahahahaha.....

HELL LEVEL 2

Raw score: 71%

You're just about as deep in sexual hellfire as a person can get. Virtually no urge, however demented, will go ungratified; practically no boundary will go uncrossed. You're probably proud of your adventurousness, and, honestly, you should be. Few people are confident enough to pursue pleasure on their own terms.

Your morals could sink a bit further, sure, but it's likely that you've got a pretty good idea of what you're into and what you would do...above all you're honest with yourself with what you want. If more people were honest with themselves, you'd have a lot more company down in the flames.

AVOID: the lost souls in sexual heaven and (above all) the denizens of sexual purgatory. You don't need any prudes or wishy-washers in your life.

LOL, you and me got the exact same result :p I have brought you down with me with all those GVs and stuff, eh?

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• BRIDGET

• 鼠ドル

• Mik

yike!! I got Hell level 3 :p the worst possible!!!! haha

maybe I would of changed one or two but I think I'm stuck there even then it says I'm worse than 74% of people!!!

• Like 1

...Wow, I actually didn't think I'd be in purgatory, I expected more like heaven 1 or 2...yea!!

Purgatorial creature, neither pure nor dirty: I feel for you. Until I learned to accept my own darker instincts, I was once just like you.

You've been known to indulge your devilish urges, but you will also reject them forcefully, and perhaps you feel pulled in two directions at once. Only time will tell which way you go. As people get older they rarely remain in this half-good/half-naughty category. Some settle down and ascend to married and decent bliss. Some follow a more carnal destiny.

In the battle between sexual heaven and hell, you stand in no-man's-land. Good and evil wait on either side. The big question is: which side do you face, and which side do you keep in your rear?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i got that ... and i thik it may be true :hamtaro-005 (6):

HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 48%

You're a fallen angel. There's some innocence there, but the sexual dark side has called you and, possibly, is already using you. But you're not evil, just naughty; dirty, but not filthy. You're certainly hellbound, and you'll most likely seek out other imps like yourself to work your wicked will. There might be a moral core inside you, but it's been overtaken by lust.

• Like 1

funny! my result:

HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 48%

You're a fallen angel. There's some innocence there, but the sexual dark side has called you and, possibly, is already using you. But you're not evil, just naughty; dirty, but not filthy. You're certainly hellbound, and you'll most likely seek out other imps like yourself to work your wicked will. There might be a moral core inside you, but it's been overtaken by lust.

AVOID: the heavenbound. Your path is downward, and you'll need a guide.

• Like 1

The worst part? Many of the more "horrible" things listed here are things I've done ... o_O;;

HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 86%

There's a special place in Hell for you: the basement penthouse. You scored the nastiest possible score on the Sexual Hell Test. You have no sexual restraint whatsoever. You'll take pleasure however you can get it, and my guess is you get it a lot. If for some reason you don't right now, you will soon, as people in your category only tend to spiral down ever deeper into the abyss of carnality and delicious sin. Congratulations.

I, personally, think that this category is the best. Paradoxically enough, sexual liberation and indulgence can only bring you closer to purity.

AVOID: all but level 3 hellions like yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin anyone, now would you?

• Like 1

HEAVEN LEVEL 2

Raw score: 19%

You scored the highest possible goodness rating on this test! Your intentions are pure and admirable! For you, sex is a spiritual outlet; it is a loving threesome involving you, your partner, and God.

My guess is that you are a Christian. If you're just considering Christianity, great news: you qualify! It is unlikely that your escapades in bed will ever offend God. Unfortunately, they might not excite him either.

For you, sex is second to love, and love is second to faith. Did you know: It was the same for Jesus!

AVOID: Hell Levels 1 and deeper (all hellions).

is there anyone like this? *taps sit beside me* come here XD

I respect moral :D ahaha!

• Like 3

Here's what I got:

HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 52%

Probably the best place for me. XD

• Like 1

I got this result:

HEAVEN LEVEL 2

Raw score: 19%

You scored the highest possible goodness rating on this test! Your intentions are pure and admirable! For you, sex is a spiritual outlet; it is a loving threesome involving you, your partner, and God.

My guess is that you are a Christian. If you're just considering Christianity, great news: you qualify! It is unlikely that your escapades in bed will ever offend God. Unfortunately, they might not excite him either.

For you, sex is second to love, and love is second to faith. Did you know: It was the same for Jesus!

@xyuichan,

Yeah,I'll sit next to you;)

• Like 4

It's good to be home =))

HELL LEVEL 2

Raw score: 67%

You're just about as deep in sexual hellfire as a person can get. Virtually no urge, however demented, will go ungratified; practically no boundary will go uncrossed. You're probably proud of your adventurousness, and, honestly, you should be. Few people are confident enough to pursue pleasure on their own terms.

Your morals could sink a bit further, sure, but it's likely that you've got a pretty good idea of what you're into and what you would do...above all you're honest with yourself with what you want. If more people were honest with themselves, you'd have a lot more company down in the flames.

AVOID: the lost souls in sexual heaven and (above all) the denizens of sexual purgatory. You don't need any prudes or wishy-washers in your life.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 43%

XD

• Like 1

HEAVEN LEVEL 1

Raw score: 24%

Decent, honorable, honest, but not totally pure. Still, you have earned a spot in sexual heaven. You seek pleasure but you won't be reckless about it. You can get dirty under the right circumstances, but you're never mean or deceitful about it.

Based on the usual standards of religious morality and the usual social moors, you are a good person to get involved with sexually (screw). You're up there with Jodie Foster, Will Smith, and Hulk Hogan.

AVOID: Hell Levels 2 and deeper.

• Like 2

Your result for The Sexual HELL Test ...

HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 43%

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 43% on hellishness, higher than 14% of your peers.

• Like 1

hahaha,, this is my result..

HEAVEN LEVEL 1

Raw score: 24%

Decent, honorable, honest, but not totally pure. Still, you have earned a spot in sexual heaven. You seek pleasure but you won't be reckless about it. You can get dirty under the right circumstances, but you're never mean or deceitful about it.

Based on the usual standards of religious morality and the usual social moors, you are a good person to get involved with sexually (screw). You're up there with Jodie Foster, Will Smith, and Hulk Hogan.

AVOID: Hell Levels 2 and deeper.

• Like 2

I'm doomed. Farewell heaven, welcome hell. XD

HELL LEVEL 2

here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well my results explain why my nickname is Little Devil Girl A.K.A. LDG

It's sad when the questions said would for me it was mostly I've done that.

HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 95%

There's a special place in Hell for you: the basement penthouse. You scored the nastiest possible score on the Sexual Hell Test. You have no sexual restraint whatsoever. You'll take pleasure however you can get it, and my guess is you get it a lot. If for some reason you don't right now, you will soon, as people in your category only tend to spiral down ever deeper into the abyss of carnality and delicious sin. Congratulations.

AVOID: all but level 3 hellions like yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin anyone, now would you?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 95%

I, personally, think that this category is the best. Paradoxically enough, sexual liberation and indulgence can only bring you closer to purity.

Haaaa? Not what i expected but what had me cracking up was the cemetary question

• Like 1

ahahahah its better than I thought :p

HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 57%

mmmm I can hear the sexual dark side calling me ahah...

and, damn straight, I need a sexy guide xD!!!!

• Like 1

whoa so many ppl in the HELL level lol

Results

Rate this test: 12345 click away

Written by jason_bateman

FacebookTwitterShare your results »

Your result for The Sexual HELL Test ...

HEAVEN LEVEL 2

Raw score: 10%

No not a Christian lol I'm a Shaman and will always be all my life ^^

• Like 1

HELL LEVEL 2

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

HELL LEVEL 1

• Like 1