empecool

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

Takeo nodded and sat down. He held back the rest of his tears while Kasuki were there, but let them get free once again when Kasuki left him. Since he thought that he was alone up there, he began to talk loudly with himself. "I don't get it! Kasuki, you're so damn stupid! How can he think that Akiya likes me?! I mean there is no way I will have such luck, ever! Takeo let his confused feeling out, but he spoke a lot quieter now. He were blushing, feeling so embarrassed about his feeling. "I'm such an idiot! Why can't I do something right?! Why didn't I confess when I still had the chance..." Takeos words became whispers. "Akiya.... Akiya I love you!

Takeo didn't notice that Akiya was on the roof and he said it louder, louder and louder until he screamed it out. "Akiyaaah, I love you! I love you so much!"

x His eyes were in shock, very big... When he heard the guy screaming Akiya's name over and over, with the little confessing... He trembled a bit and bit his lips. He walked away of the rooftop slowly, so he won't notice me.

"Are you even sure you love me? You should face me..." he thought and he bit his lips, he had a weird funny feeling inside him. the screaming words Takeo said made him shiver through his spine.

When he walked back, he noticed Kasuki was coming this way, he looked straight at him with no emotion, he tried to hide this nervous feeling.

"God...What am I fucking going to do now? Whats going to be fucking happen..." he thought by him self. x

Kasuki so Akiya and walked mot him and he come closer to Akiya and he start talking to Akiya'' There you are Akiya i have search for you again and i guess you have hear what Takeo feelt for you,So what are you saying now,what do you feel about Takeo?'' he asked whit a smile.

Takeo screamed until he almost lost his voice, and with it all of his confused feelings. He had made up his mind, he didn't want to give Akiya to Kasuki. There's no fucking way you're getting him Kasuki. Not this lifetime! Never!

His mind was emptied of everything except for the thought of Akiya, Takeos fantasies of Akiya. Takeo felt how his body became hot and sensitive, how his member became bigger and harder. As he closed his eyes and let his fantasies take over, his lust took over his body. Ah... Ah... Ah... His breathing became ragged as he began to touch his boner, imagining that he was fucking Akiyas hot body. Akiyah... Akiyah... When he came closer to the climax he could not keep his thoughts for himself any longer. "Akiyah.... Akiyah! AKIYAAAH!" He screamed out Akiyas name when he came and the feeling of pleasure was so much stronger than usual. The echo of Takeos voice toned down after a while and Takeo fell down on his back, enjoying himself.

( AKiya: x goes to roof x OHMYGOD WAHT AREYOUDOGINGG I AM THE SEME YOU KNOW!! lool joke joke XD )

"I don't understand people like you."

x He looked emotionless to Kasuki and looked away x

"First... You confessed to me... Now you want to give me away to Takeo..."

x He bit his lips and looked at Kasuki, back again, and sighed deep x

Kasuki so angry on Akiya and said'' Well sorry then but im not leting you be whit Takeo because you is min and whas just asking what you feel about him,the betyr not at i whant you to be whit him, And the whit conffesion i meant it I love you so much, your are everything to me, Do you feel the same and'' he asked much calm voice now.

(Haha lol hime xD Akiya is the uke in our future relatonship, since we both want our ukes to be badasses XD )

Takeo pulled himself up to a seating pose. The little devil inside of his head began to tell him things. 'Now it's your turn to be the bad boy, it's your turn to confess your feelings. It's your turn to get the 'princess', to get a happy ending.' A happy ending... Takeo grinned for himself. I want to tease him, to make him cry...

x He looked at Kasuki and sighed confused. He looked down him x

Takeo is just a dear friend for me, 'kay?

He always did loved you. Not me..

x He looked back at Kasuki and nodded "Yeah its just one freaking damn misunderstanding... There would be noway that Takeo loves me" he laughed bit x

...heh..

Kasuki so on Akiya and said'' Thats not true, Your are honest,smart,handsome guy so is loved by the girls and The suprize me not at Takeo have falt in love whit you but your are min and i dont let him get you uten fight thats for sure because i love you so much'' he said kissed Akiya on the lips.

Takeo walked down to the classroom to pick up his bag. No more annoying lessons today. He sighted and started to walk towards the shoelockers. I want to get home, do my homework and take a bath... He smirked when he remembered that his little sister would have some of her friends over. Maybe I can have some fun with one of them... The voice of an angel suddenly started to talk to him. 'Stop it! If you really love Akiya then you won't touch any of the girls! If you really loves someone then you can't make love to another person!' But no angel without the devil. 'Oh, come on! Do it! Molester one of your sisters best friends, make her shiver in pleasure! Forget this damn pain!' Takeo got frustrated and didn't knew which of the voices he were supposed to listen too. Shut up! Both of you! I decides what to do, and you can't do nothing about it! Besides I'm not like my so called father! He muttered something and a girl stared at him when he walked past her. The voices inside is head were chatting with each other and gave him no space to think. "Ah, just shut up!" He said to himself and slammed his head into the wall.

x When Kasuki kissed on his lips, he roughly frenchkissed Kasuki. he slipped a hand inside of his shirt and touched his chest, he pushed Kasuki against the wall. x

I can't hold out anymore heh. I am sooo going to make you cry...

x He smirked teasing at Kasuki and lowed his necktie x

Kasuki whas scared and he pushed away Akiya and said in scared voice'' im sorry for that, i love you but im not ready for that jet and for to be honest im get scared when i think about sex so can we first go out and know eashoter better and maby wen i feel ready for it we can do it whis is alright for you'' he asked.

Takeo opened his locker to get his shoes. Oh, man. What a day!

He put on his shoes and walked towards the exit. He left the school with his head a lot more organized than when he came there in the morning. His little sister was waiting at the school gates. "Oniisama, you're late!" She giggled while she banned him for being late. "Lets go home, oniisama. Takeo sighted and rolled with his eyes. "Okay, okay."

~His little sister, Asuka, was fifteen years old and a real cutie. She was working part-time as a model for a fashion magazine and earned enough money to pay the rent on their apartment. Asuka was good at everything she did, and she did a lot of things. She made dinner and their bentos every day, cleaned the apartment, washed the clothes, she even did the shopping all by herself. Well you could say that she did whatever Takeo asked her to do, not that he asked much of her. Actually she had a brother complex, and was hopelessly in love with Takeo...

"Oniisama? Oniisama!" Asuka pinched Takeos arm to get his attention. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't listen. What did you say Asuka-chan?" Takeo smiled towards her and trew his bag over the shoulder. "I was asking what you wanted to eat for dinner... Is dangojiru okay?" Takeo smiled wider. "If you're going to make it, then anything you serves is fine. Haven't I told you a hundred times that you will make a great wife someday?" Asuka giggled and blushed. She took his hand and smiled. Neither of them said anything more on the way home.

( huuww, brother comples -shivers- xDDD )

x When the other pushed him away he shocked a little bit of the action and sighed deep x

...How am I going to get rid of my pleasure... tsk, if I want something to be mine, its GOING to be mine, and I am going to steal your virginity...

x He smirked soft, though he was pretty annoyed... If he couldn't fuck him today when will he? since he's already holding back for a half day. x

Kasuki so on Akiya and said'' sorry Akiya but it has something to do whit my past, Whis you whant can i tell you about my past and how my parents died and why im scared to have sex whit somebody'' he asked much calmer now.

Takeo walked up to his room and started his computer. "Now, lets play some games." He picked out one of his older games, Zettai Fukuju Meirei. He put the game into the CD-player and started it. He let out his long chestnut brown hair and plugged the headphones into the computer. Let's see, shall I play as Louise or as Kia? He decided to play as Kia, since he were the only one who got to seduce badass ukes.

Takeo began to touch himself, to caress his own body. His desires for Akiya were still so strong and he moaned loudly when he touched his rod. Oh god, it feels so good! He gripped his member and began to slowly move his hand. "Akiyah... Akiyah..." Takeo moaned out Akiyas name and the fire inside of him grew stronger.

Suddenly he remembered something that happened in the beginning of his and Akiyas friendship. Both of the boys had been drinking and Akiya had fallen asleep. It was around the time when Takeo just had realised his feeling for Akiya. When Takeo had seen Akiyas sleeping face, he had kissed him. He had kissed Akiyas soft lips...

x He sighed sotfly and it already was very late. He loomed at the window and it already was dark x

Its already dark you should go home. Come one, i'll bring you home.

x He held Kasuki's hand and went to his motorsycle. He still rides motorsycle even though he had a big accident some years ago. When Kasuki followed him he sat on his motorsycle. Waiting for Kasuki to get on it x

Come....Princess..

x He pointed his hand to Kasuki kike a prince on the white horse x

(KIAAAAA I LUVV HIMM *3*)

Kasuki bluched when he hear at Akiya called him princess and he tok Akiyas arm and sat on the motorsycle and hold his arm around Akiya and thinking how lucky he is to have Akiya beside of him.

( KYYYYAAAA, I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE MARRY ME, AKIYA-SAMA!!)

Takeo heard the sound of an motorcycle and looked out of his window. It was Akiyas bike... Huh? What is Akiya doing here? Then he saw that Kasuki were with him... Kasuki was actually Takeos neighbor and lived in the apartment next to his and Asukas. He watched both of the young males as they jumped of the bike. "Oniisama? It's dinner now!" Takeo heard Asukas voice from outside his door. "Ah, I'm coming! Just give me a second!" He was very startled. Asuka giggled from outside his room and opened his door. "Hihi, what are you doing Oniisama? Are you playing those BL games of your again?" It's so funny to watch oniisamas reaction! I want to tease him like this everyday! Asuka thought while watching Takeo. "I'm not!" Takeo blushed and looked down on the floor. "Awh, that's too bad. I really wanted to play those games with you again..." She chuckled and looked at him with fake tears in her eyes. "If you really want to play I can pick out some games for you after dinner..." Why did I show her my game collection?! Even if it's funny to share an interest with her, it's really annoying to play game with her all the time!

Asuka walked into the room and took a grip around Takeos arm. "Oniisama, come now. Takeo sighted and rose from the chair and followed his sister down stairs. After they had eaten Asuka began to talk about all kinds of stuff. "Ah, oniisama. Can you take some food over to Kasuchan?" Kasuchan was her nickname for Kasuki. "Sure Asuchan." Takeo smiled and put some of the leftovers in a plastic bag. He walked out to the hallway and jumped in his shoes. "I'll be right back!" He said before he opened the door and left. He walked to Kasukis entrance and knocked on the door.

(I LOVE YOU TOO, but I meant Kia XD, i love zettai fukuju meirei *3*

x He rid Kasuki back to his house and he looked at Takeo's house and sighed a little bit, it was pretty cold outside and he stepped off his motorcycle, pointing his hand again so Kasuki could step carefully off the motorcycle without falling, x

We're here~ Princess...