hama71

(goes to get the mop) after all these hot and Kawaii pictures i think we are going to need this. dont' melt don't melt don't m...ee...lll. (has turned into a puddle of fangirl goo)

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Originally Posted by yojichan

I might end up watching Takumi-kun 1 after all for the sake of material I can use for my story. I'm pretty sure there's something I can find in there somewhere. xD

lol, i ended up watching junjou pure heart instead of takumi XD

DaiMao really set the standard high as Takumi and Gii. they had amazing chemistry and they really look like lovers on screen. really sweet together.

i totally agree with this. i feel that as if they were real couples :3 i think, they're like that off cam too. omg, that would be sweet if ever~

Haha! I knew you'd agree about Hidenori's hotness. I know right? His no-reaction expression looks so cute. I normally am not attracted to brooding characters but he made it look so adorable. i agree, i love his hair too.

he is really adorable. his cold impression really stunned me :)

i would love to eat at there ramen place :3 especially if his the one serving it. oh i can imagine him serving the ramen to me *_* LOL (daydreaming)

if i can only read japanese, ill send one on there website >.

• Like 1

(goes to get the mop) after all these hot and Kawaii pictures i think we are going to need this. dont' melt don't melt don't m...ee...lll. (has turned into a puddle of fangirl goo)

Hahahaha you are funy^^ ... you will wipe puddle with mop! I guess it's can't be hepled ... Mao's smile is enough to make you feel hot there is no need for any words!

I don't know if there was similar question before but how do you think when they (Mao & Daichan) made love scenes ( I understand it's whole acting and stuff but still it's body contact and nature of human reaction for kissing and touching) did they get excited for real??? When I think about that and watching the movie my imagination really go wild^^

What do you think about that????

Hi there....

I've just watched Takumi kun 5 Eng subbed....

Such a nice motion part of both Gii & Takumi ^^

They are the best matching I've seen 555 ^^

:hamtaro-005 (10):

lol, i ended up watching junjou pure heart instead of takumi XD

i totally agree with this. i feel that as if they were real couples :3 i think, they're like that off cam too. omg, that would be sweet if ever~

he is really adorable. his cold impression really stunned me :)

i would love to eat at there ramen place :3 especially if his the one serving it. oh i can imagine him serving the ramen to me *_* LOL (daydreaming)

hahahahaha! which reminds me i should be rewatching Junjou too. oh did you know that the Junjou manga has been updated? There is a link at the Manga Talk section. :) OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rakuto Tochihara. He's my hamster face. That guy is SO INSANELY ADORABLE. Remember the hickey scene? oh god..

Aaah! the ramen shop. damn. if i will end up being a customer there and he's there, i think i gotta be shameless and flirt as much as i can. heck! i'd drop my number. i mean..okay fine..he might never call me in a million years..but what the hey? there is that teensy weensy hope that he might get lonely and dial my number at random. that's good enough for me. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *runs to get cold shower*

I don't know if there was similar question before but how do you think when they (Mao & Daichan) made love scenes ( I understand it's whole acting and stuff but still it's body contact and nature of human reaction for kissing and touching) did they get excited for real??? When I think about that and watching the movie my imagination really go wild^^

What do you think about that????

Personally, from what I have seen in pictures and during the shooting of the intimate scenes, DaiMao look really nervous. *giggles* Remember the Niji-iro no Garasu bedroom pics? I think it was Mao's feet that was super stretched all the way to the toes. Pure was the only time they had a break from the super intimacy..I mean they didn't even kiss, right? Just that nice tight warm hug. But they have great chemistry and it shows and they managed to make the audience feel excited. :)

Hi there....

I've just watched Takumi kun 5 Eng subbed....

Such a nice motion part of both Gii & Takumi ^^

They are the best matching I've seen 555 ^^

:hamtaro-005 (10):

Hello Hoshi chan! YATTA! so happy to know you got to watch Takumi-kun 5. It's really a beautiful story and a culmination of the Takumi and Gii saga. I love how much it connected the gap from Bibou no Detail. :)

Personally, from what I have seen in pictures and during the shooting of the intimate scenes, DaiMao look really nervous. *giggles* Remember the Niji-iro no Garasu bedroom pics? I think it was Mao's feet that was super stretched all the way to the toes. Pure was the only time they had a break from the super intimacy..I mean they didn't even kiss, right? Just that nice tight warm hug. But they have great chemistry and it shows and they managed to make the audience feel excited. :)

Yes I agree if it's about Takumi kun Series 2 - Nijiiro no garasu most likely becuse it was their first shooting together and Mao was really stiff and embarrassed. If I remember correct that scene you talking about with Mao's feet was cut out from movie. They didn't use it in the end... and I think it's a bit pity they give up on that scene^^ ...hmmmm Mao's sexy toes!

Naturally in Takumi-kun series 4 - Pyua they didn't have chance to show us some "love action" because this time it was Babachan and Taiki time to give us some "passionate treat"... yep in this movie it was imposible to add more Mao & Dai.

But in Takumi-kun series 3 - Bibou no Detail Hamao and Watanabe give so nice picture of chemistry beetwen them that it's really hard to belive that it's only on stage. Not only Mao's stiffnes somehow gone lower (I would kill to know with who he practice that part^^hehe:)) but he react on Daichan lead in correct way:).... Oh yeah there is one very funny moment on the last scene of the movie (movie time: 01:16:50 - 01:17:02) when Daichan kiss or maybe even breath into Mao's ear. That acction start tickle Mao and he start to chuckle and then he force Daichan to stop that by leting him kiss on his lips:) - that is one of my favourite part in the movie.

And Takumi-kun series 5 - Ano, Hareta Aozora for me in this movie there is no embarrassment or stffness. They really did splendid job. They cuddle so fast it the bed that it make your hart to race faster and faster^^

But that is only my own opinion:)

Ohhh why I was not at last that cameraman there??!!:) Dreams! dreams! sweet dreams!^^... or why I was not born in Japan in the first palce?! Ehhhhh.....

• Like 2

ANYHOOOOOOOO???!!!!

Anybody still remember me? Hehehehehehe

It's me..June..Who has been MIA for a moment...

All of you look very happy here and I am happy as well..^^

I bought a new broadband TODAY!!!!! *kimochi*

I've been living in hell for a few moments.

No internet + June = RIP

I've got my soul back now. Hahahahahahhaha

Btw...whether this will mean anything to you or not..

I've updated my part for A Pure Twist.

It's a short one and it was planned to be like that. XD

Well enjoy it ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)?p=123937&highlight=pure+twist#post123937

Now...should I poof away again??? hehehehhe

Well enjoy urself my dearies..LOL

*disappear*

• Like 3

Does anybody else have problem like me with posting here? Some error appear - not enough free space on server or something;/

My last message get lost somewhere ;/ and I didn't make copy ... brutal reality;)

• Like 1

June I'm glad that you feel better my dear. Do you know how much I miss you and your comments? Thanks for A Pure Twist my dear. I MISS SHIN SO MUCH.

Serena I receive lately that type or errors too.

• Like 2

Oh roberta!!!!! *hugs!!!*

I miss you too..

Also tell what you think about our RP..

we got a surprise for u..VERY SOON!!!

Please look forward to it..

Ah! Jun ne-chan! (tackle glomps) I'VE MISSED YOU! YEAH GOT MY LITTLE YAOI OTAKU SISTER BACK WHOO HOO! (DANCES AROUND THE ROOM). Oh on the subject of Mao-kuns' reactions to Dai-chan's 'kisses' and 'carresses' I'm wondering something. When Mao-kun is I'm guessing 'climaxing' the expression on his face....what was he thinking or what was Dai-chan doing? Whatever it was it mmade Mao-kun go weak in the knees lol.

• Like 1

Hahahahaha TAT-CHAN!!!!! *huggies*

I miss you SO MUCH TOO!!! ^^

Hahaha what a naughty question of yours!!!

I'm actually wondering about that too..

I'm waiting for the answer...!!! LOL

. Oh on the subject of Mao-kuns' reactions to Dai-chan's 'kisses' and 'carresses' I'm wondering something. When Mao-kun is I'm guessing 'climaxing' the expression on his face....what was he thinking or what was Dai-chan doing? Whatever it was it mmade Mao-kun go weak in the knees lol.

Hahah AMEN!!! Yes:hamtaro-005 (6): yes his face expession is very suspicious!

I wouldn't be surprised if he get addicted to Daichan kisses hahaha:)

I would like to have full tape material they recorded on ... lucky director Takeshi Yokoi:hamtaro-005 (8):

it happened to me too seren83. it seemed like my message disappeared completely, sometimes reappeared out of nowhere!

To my friends who r having problems with posts. I think you should ask Key. I encountered the same situation before. Sometimes the line broke down because of too many people r posting at the same time. I really recommend you to consult our Key. ^^

it happened to me too seren83. it seemed like my message disappeared completely, sometimes reappeared out of nowhere!

To my friends who r having problems with posts. I think you should ask Key. I encountered the same situation before. Sometimes the line broke down because of too many people r posting at the same time. I really recommend you to consult our Key. ^^

So it seems like I am not the only one... thanks for advice if something like that hapen again I will surely try contact administration panel of this site -Key:)

At last friday!!:hamtaro-005 (23): ... happy people who don't have to work by the weekend time just like me!^^ ...now is time for movies marathon seans.... all five movies ... six and half hours with my beloved Takumi-kun series!!

Someone want to join me hmmm ?:)

• Like 1

Hey everyone....just quickly checking....I see everyone has been having fun, especially with Baba..lol

I know someone had said a while back that they were looking for stuff with Baba.....if you haven't watched GoBusters yet then I think you're missing out a bit. His character is a lot of fun since he has to play the older brother role. Vastly different from Misu and I absolutely love him...you should really check it.

If you want a link to where you can watch it subbed let me know

Dearest Takumi-kun fans,

We have now reached the 100-page mark.

This thread is now closed.

Let's continue the love at the Takumi-kun Fanclub IV

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1